Chapter 2

A Time to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading! 

 

 

It was not recognizable at first, but slowly and surely, Dara Park is disappearing from the media. It started with her posts from social media sites which continue to decline. If before, she made her presence known by posting five times a week, now, that isn’t the case. The posts came four times a week, and then three, then two, then one, and then nothing at all.

The first one to notice the change was her avid supporters who checks Dara’s social media accounts daily. It caused quite a stir among the fans because they knew that among the four 2NE1 members, Dara is the most active in connecting with their fans. But, the way things are going right now, Minzy and CL updates their Instagram and twitter more frequently than Dara does and that caused some fans to wonder of Dara’s whereabouts. There were even no new posts from Dara’s friends, especially from Marshall Bang who usually accompanies Dara. No, Na-Da, none at all.

 

 

 

 

In one rare event, all YG artists were called into Yang Hyun Suk’s office: Bigbang, Winner, Epik High, iKon, AkMu, Lee Hi, PSY and the other seniors. They were usually called when there’s going to be big changes in the company and life-changing announcements, and indeed, what an announcement it was.

“Hey, hyung, what do you think it was this time?” Seungri questioned, “The last time we were all called, Sajangnim announced that his wife is pregnant,”

“I dunno. I just want this over,” GD replied and rubbed his neck as the group entered the office.

They greeted everyone who were there already and noticed that the 2ne1 girls were not there yet.

“Where are the girls?” TOP asked and as if the gods have heard him, the door opened and out came Yang Hyun Suk followed by the four ladies.

Everyone greeted their president as well as the girls who smiled at them meekly and stood in one corner together.

“Yah! Sajangnim, why did you call us here? Is there going to be another baby?” Seungri said, breaking the silence.

YG glared at him but Seungri easily returned the glare with a mischievous smile.

“Don’t interrupt me next time or else,” YG replied, leaving an open threat to Seungri who gulped with worry and returned back to his pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter