Chapter 3

A Time to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

It has been months of constant training before he was finally visited by his friends. During the past few months, Jaejoong’s only connection to the world outside of the military was his parents and his family, and, now, finally, after months of wishing and begging news of his girlfriend, TOP has finally visited him.

He has been in constant worry since he received the news from his sisters that 2NE1 was currently in hiatus and Dara was nowhere to be found. With TOP being here, he can finally ask for some news about his beloved. It’s been frustrating Jaejoong, the inability to kiss her, hug her and even see her. He’s missing her too badly, and he can’t believe if he’ll last a year more of not being able to see her.

 

Jaejoong looked up with a smile when he saw TOP enter the visitor’s area, but he got worried upon seeing the serious expression on his face. His heart beat quickened; the first thing coming into his mind is Dara’s safety.

“How is she?” he immediately asked.

“Yeah, hyung, nice to see you, too, I’m fine, and what about you? Big Bang is going to their world tour soon and our album was successful. Thanks for asking about how I’m doing,” TOP simply replied sarcastically.

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun! I didn’t mean it like that,” Jaejoong said guiltily rubbing the back of his neck.

“I know, Hyung. Dara-noona is fine but something really important happened,” at that, the worry in JJ’s heart intensified.

“Dara-noona is pregnant,”

 

Various thoughts were running on JJ’s head just because of one single statement. Dara, his Dara is pregnant. Didn’t she love him anymore? Did she find someone else? After all, it’s been months since they last saw each other and it’ll be a year before they’ll ever see each other again to avoid the media.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter