Too Late?

Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My thoughts turn to the memories of the past. I knew him since the first year of high school, but those feeling  comes up a year after, since then i felt something that can not be explained in my heart, i was a kid then. I didn’t know what exactly that feeling means, i didn’t exactly know what’s going on either, i just felt lost. Oh Sehun

I wonder what I felt at that moment, I did not understand what was happening at the time, i’m aimlessly.

When I realize I started to like that i loved him. Yes, I love someone for the first time ever. But I couldn’t do what I wanted to do. I just admiring him from a distance, I was only able to see his smile away from where I was sitting at that time. Yes, I’m only a friend to him, a friend who secretly hitting on him.

I saw him laughing while playing basketball in the hall. I really liked it... he looks very handsome with his unique style and I love it. His eyes are very beautiful with black hair.

These feeling is getting more deep each day. Every day all I wanted to do only look at his handsome face. I saw the look in his eyes, his eyes were very comforting, and those eyes were able to make my heart beating faster. And finally I started to get close to him, because at that time I was sitting next to him, those times were very fun and exciting, I felt very happy.

I know everything about Sehun. He lived alone, all his family was dead because an accidents. But who would have thought the ‘Oh’ family fortune really possible to count with the fingers, even his wealth will never run out though inherited seven generations. Sehun got 2 close friends. Myself and Kim Jongin.

Sehun’s hobby is playing basketball, he did not like spicy food, he is a spoiled little bastard, the most important thing is he loved to seduce those es–students in our school. But he never dared toying woman’s feelings.

I looked out the car window, staring at the lights around trees and falling snow, Christmas will arrive soon. Maybe Christmas this year will be the same just like the previous year. Spend it with Sehun and Jongin, again.

Just like tonight, those two handsome creatures–unfortunately forced me to accompany them out because they were craving for food. Not to mention their stubbornness, once they wanted something  they won’t stop until they get what they want, especially the man named ‘Oh Sehun’.

 

Sehun POV

I toured Seoul along with my two friends. Hyejin and Jongin. Seoul cold air even still able to infiltrate my skin that has been coated. I can see a lot of people passing by in the middle of the night, it’s definitely not Seoul if the streets aren’t crowded with local peoples.

I and my two friends standing in front of the cafe door marked with the sign 'CLOSED'. My eyes started to glared Jongin which now showing his teeth at me and Hyejin.

"You said by yourself this cafe is open 24 hours! Why it’s closed now?" I looked fierce to Jongin.

"MWO? So you are blaming me right now? You don’t see what is written here ?! " Reply Jongin who also looked at me with fierce expression, pointing the paper containing information on when it will be reopening.

"Of course it's your fault if yo–"

"Ya! You two! Stop arguing, your stomach will never be full if you're just arguing an unimportant thing! We could not go back home and i guess it’s better to fill our stomach at the cafe across, Kaja!" Hyejin shouted loudly in my ear and also Jongin, she even already walked before me and Jongin, lucky I brought her. She has always been a mediator with my disagreement with Jongin and i secretly had feelings towards her.

I trailed Hyejin’s step that has come across there, my mind carried away incident in the past when the three of us are friends. Until the sound of screaming crowds heard in my hearing, and when I'm fully aware of my thoughts I can only see a very bright light coming towards me, my last vision before everything blurring is Hyejin that just goes straight without turning back to me.

 

***

 

My eyes feel heavy, slowly I opened my eyes and saw the room shades of white. I knew where i’m now. A place I hate the most, the place where my parents dead. Hospital. I could see myself filled with hose and all sorts of other equipment. My eyes catch Jongin who looked at me with anxious expression.

"What happened? How long I've been lying here?” i asked him

“You got into an accident, you're in a coma for 3 damn weeks.” He explained

“Where is Hyejin?" I asked enthusiastically to Jongin.

"She–” He sighed deeply.

“I've tried to contact her several times, but since that night when you got into an accident she never showed up. Maybe she has something important, Sehun. Don’t worry. "Answered Jongin.

As a thud in my ear, how could I got into an accident and what the hell did she do while i was here struggling for 3 weeks? Does she thought that I was a burden for her?

2 days later I was discharged. Who would have thought that Jongin already pay my medical administration, i tried to pay his money back but he refused every time i tried. He was a good friend indeed. While Hyejin? I've also tried to reach her but it’s useless. Only the sound of the operator who answered my call.

I only rested one day at home and immediately go back to school, can not stand the boredom that attacked me. What's the point of rest. After all, I've been feeling well and i think i’m–ready to face school lesson. But i haven’t heard anything about Hyejin, I’m kinda angry with her. Was it very difficult to come to the hospital to see me or even send me a message just to say hello, was that so difficult?

 

***

 

It was great to be able to return to school and joking together with Jongin and my friends–my other friends. It has been 2 weeks I haven’t seen Hyejin in front of my face yet, the last time I saw her was four days ago but she was in a state of crying and she was holding a letter that I can not be sure what was in it.

Does Hyejin in trouble? Does she know what happened to me a few weeks ago? Has she no longer wanted to be friends with me? Too many questions that came to my mind but I don’t feel like it’s the right time to ask her those questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter