Ready? Set then go!

The Song of My Reality

Toru and I went back to the room holding 5 cans on both of our hands because we don't have any bag to put it, we had to hold it as if we were hugging it. After passing the drinks to everyone, Toru immidiately broke the little chatters and started anouncing something.

 

Toru: "hey guys, I want to tell you guys something.(everyone pays attention) I know it seems weird and out of the blue but i would like Reila-san here to start her career as a singer."

Reila: What!!? Is he crazy!!? "Wait!! You can't decide something like that and heck yeah you're right about this being too sudden."

Ryo: "Are you sure? I mean that's great and all but It's not going to be easy you know. And with our schedule, it'll be hard for her and for us to help her out."

 

I felt butterflies in my stomach. This is happening too fast and too sudden. And why aren't they shocked about this? He just decided something and it already looked like the others are agreeing already. Its just too fast to be so real.

 

Toru: "It'll  be fine since our tour concert will end in few days anyway. Plus we need a break and try to do something different. It'll be fun."

Taka: "ok, sure but can she even write songs?"

Toru: "umm. I don't know about that  but what i'm sure of is that she can and will make a song and that's when you enter. She'll be needing you're help. At least teach her some basics on how to write songs."

Taka: "Alright, sure. Since you look so intrigued about it then  i'll do it then."

Tomo: "I'm in too. I'll try help out organize it then."

Ryo: "Yeah me too. I'll do the same as Tomo."

Reila: calm yourself Reila. "wait, how come you guys look so sure. We have to tell Chiaki-san don't we. And by the way, you guys didn't even asked me yet if I want to do it.

Ryo: "No. Toru is the main leader here. He produces and directs all of us. We just needed Chiaki-san to be our manager that way it'll be easier for the press to take. It'll be complicated if we let it out that Toru is the one controlling our  business. And he knows his stuff. He is what you call it, a prodigy. He's the person who took us to where we are now."

Toru: "well, its nothing. I couldn't have done it if you guys didn't agree. And speaking of which. Yes I did asked you and you did agreed to it." wink*

Reila: "what!? I thought you were just asking figuratively."

Taka: "pfft. You know he may not look it but he don't even know what 'figuratively' means. Everything he says or promises, he will always keep it and do it. That's kind of one of his flaws as a 'prodigy'."

Toru: "Hmm. It ain't that  bad really. I think at least girls like it. Anyway, moving on to business. You will do it right?"

Reila: "umm" I don't know what to think. This is my chance. I mean i wanted to break the 'normality' of my life. I should take this.

Mirai: "La-chan, take the offer. And if you'll be famous, you know i'll be your number one fan."

Ryu: "yeah, i'll be you're second"

Reila: "you guys. Fine. I'll do it. As long as these guys can come with me wherever i go."

Toru: "yes, now that's my girl."

 

After 'that', we started celebrating. Toru called Chiaki-san and made more calls to some people. He looked busy but so determined to his job. I feel like he is a big brother who takes good  are of his brothers and sisters.

~2weeks later~ The band's tour concert ended and just like that they started calling me to go to this and that places and more that I feel like my legs are about to give up. But what I hate the most is the waiting part. Since we were meeting for important people, we had to wait for them. But in all fair's well, most of them actually want to sign up with me. I don't even know why are we doing this and I don't know what they are signing up for. So Toru had to assure me that if I want to be famous, i need to be known to people especially important people. He did all the talking and I just sat in front of them smiling stupidly. 

For weeks of hard work going places to places, building to building and meeting people after the other, I'm exhausted. I also have school to top it of. Uggh. Well, at least i got what I wished for. All I have to do now is to live through it with a smile. But I still feel empty inside. Now that I'm remembering all of what my grandmother had thought and told me, I'm actually doing all that now. But one more memory. I couldn't remember what it was. Maybe that will solve the emptiness I feel.

3 hours had past and I didn't know I fell asleep until i felt a vibrating object on my tummy. It was my phone and I looked to see who it was and I saw Toru's name on screen. I answered.

 

Reila: "hello~o"

Toru: "hey, its Toru. Were you sleeping? Sorry. You sound weird, are you ok? Don't tell me you caught a cold, did you? When we're even at this important time."

Reila: "Yeah I was and no my voice is always like this right after waking up. What's up?"

Toru: "oh good. 'cause you'll be singing soon"

Reila: "wait, what? singing? what do you mean?." Now I'm wide awake.  

Toru: "You'll have your Debut within 6 months."

 

 

 

Hi Everyone! Maesh here!  I had some problems on writing this chapter and all the paragraphs were stuck together and everything (I have no idea why) but I was using my phone so yeah. I just fixed it using my computer. It also took me a long, very long time updating this story because I was too busy but I'm back and I'm making a new story too. I will try updating this story as much as I can so Pls. keep reading! hope you'll like it. Also pls dont forget to subscribe and comment! thank you!  and to silent readers, thank you!:)