Once Upon A Time..

The Song of My Reality

                The door opened, outside the door we heard peple screaming, getting louder and louder.  We all looked and saw screaming girls and behind them we saw some guys holding a pen on their hands wanting an autograph. Of course we already knew whom they want to have it signed by. 

                The guards tried to push away the fans as far as they could for the band members to get inside the room. Although the guards were pushed forward and one of them were stepped on, they've succeeded on persuading the fans to stay back.

(the band members were able to come inside the room)  

Taka: "Damn, now that was crazy!!!"

Toru: "Pfft, that's cuz you were provoking them"

Taka: "Yeah, but even though I did, they kept on yelling 'Toru-sama<3!!!'.."

Tomo: "What!!?? Same goes for you too man..you two  always get to hog all the girls!!"

Taka: "Why not, you don't need any, you guys have girlfriends"

Toru: "Besides, it's not like we do it on purpose, it just naturally happens."

Taka: "Ahahahaha"

Tomo: "Hey!! What does that suppose to mean!? And I don't have a girlfriend, Ryo does but not me!!!"

Taka: "Oh!, sorry man"

Tomo: "Dude, I don't need your pity."

Ryo: "Hold on, how did you guys even know that I have a girlfriend?..I've never mentioned it to anyone."

Toru: "Yo, you know us, you won't be able to keep a single secret from us..everything flows in this band."

Ryo: "Umm.. Ok but it's not like I was keeping a secret I just--"

Toru: "Dude chill, we're suppose to be the one who feels guilty here for not tellin' you that we know."

Tomo: "sigh* I hate my life"

Taka: "What the hell are you talking about!? We're living the life here, us, the band y'know"

Tomo:  "Yeah I know I love it but if I don't get a girl soon I'm gonna break"

Taka: "Ahahahha"

Chiaki-san: "UHEM!!! You do realize that you have guests!?"

Toru: "Of course we didn't, Chiaki-chan, you should stop stressing yourself, it'll give you a heart attack."

Chiaki-san: "How old do you think I am!? And how many times i've told you to stop with the 'chan'! "

Toru: "uhmm, you really want to know??"

Chiaki-san- "Eck!, sigh* just forget it..anyway, you have to look after your guests, I have a meeting to intend to so  you guys have to take care of them yourself."

Toru: "Yeah, leave it to us."

               Chiaki-san left the room, the guards are outside on duty for the fans not  to get crazy. Now the three of us are all alone with the band mates. For some reason, I thought I will be very nervous but when I look at them carefully, they're no different from other people like us, I think they just love being on stage and they love playing their music to people. I knew it, something is so familiar about them on stage. I just can't seem to remember.

Taka: "Yo, bro, can yah get us a drink?"

Ryu: "che!, go get them yourself, who do u think I am?"

Taka: "my little brother, so go get them!"

Ryu: "what does that got to do with it!?, we're your guests your suppose to take care of us,.."

Taka: "hey--"

Lala: "sigh, I'll go so would you two stop arguing!?"

Mirai: "Ahaha, no worries Lala-chan, they're always like that so don't mind them too much, k?"

Lala: "Yeah sure, ok but I'll go anyways"

                  I went out to get us a drink from the vending machine. For the fans, still screaming outside the room, I used the other door which I just realized recently. Now I need to get seven drinks. Hmm, should I give one for the guards too? and for Chiaki-san, he might need one later after the meeting? sigh* I'll just get ten drinks then.

                 That song is still stuck in my head. I don't know why but it seems so catchy.

(turns around to see if someone might see and starts singing softly)

~~I'm Telling You, Oh yeah. I Softly Whisper Tonight, Tonight. You Are My Angel .. Aieru Yo, oh yeah. Futari Wa Hitotsu Ni Tonight, Tonight..I Just Say ..
Wherever You Are, I Always Make You Smile. Wherever You Are, I'M Always By Your Side. Whatever You Say, Kimi Wo Omou Kimochi. I Promise You Forever Right Now, ooh yeah~~

(clap-clap-clap)

 

Toru: "That was amazing, I knew it there's something different about you and not just about being a half Jap." 

Lala: "Eeck!!!!, whaa!!, when did you!?, what are you!?..why are you here!?..and that was not me it was a friend!" Oh crap, so embarrassing, he saw me!! Oh men, oh men, uggh, should I run? Or what!?"

Toru: chuckles* "I came 'cause you might need some help carrying all the drinks, and what are you so flustered about? You have no idea how awesome your voice can make. You have that talent in you, y'know."

Lala: "Like I told you before, that was a friend!--"

Toru: "What friend?, it's just you and me here and no one else, and don't tell me its your imaginary friend," chuckles*

Lala:"Uuuhh....uummm......fine that was me but please don't tell anyone about this! It's too embarrassing."

Toru: "Sure. Why keep it though? You know, if you share it to people, they will definitely love that voice, it'll make them very happy. That's what I felt when I heard you sing. Plus if you could create a different song and sing it with that voice, you'll be in a different level."

Lala: "You sound like my grandmother"

Toru: "Huh!?"

Lala: "No I mean you said almost the same thing what my grandmother told me before she past away. She said that I help people lighten up their faces whenever I sing so I should keep on singing to help other people too. Of course I believed it, I was still in elementary after all but as I grew up I forgot all about that until I saw you guys sang tonight."

Toru: "So.. would you like to sing on stage for people?"

              At that moment, I told myself 'Am I dreaming? This can't be happening right? It feels like a fantasy, yup a fantasy, it can't be real' but when I looked at Toru he gave me a serious look that says 'You can definitely do it' which made me feel sure I'm on that road. 

 

 

Lala: "Yeah, I want to sing."