I'm Connected to Your Song

The Song of My Reality

~6pm Saturday @ the Rush Houz~

Lala: "Woah!! Sugoi! The place is pack!! I can't believe this, are they really that famous!?"

Mirai: "Hell yeah. You've seen nothin' yet. You'll definitley blow yourself when they start playing."

Lala: "I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, where's Ryu? He was here just a while ago."

Mirai: "He went to go get us our backstage passes. Uh, here he comes"

Ryu: "Sorry for waiting. Here" (hands out passes)

Lala: "So does this mean we really get to meet the members?"

Ryu: "Ofcourse we are. I know the guys remember. One of them is my brother too."

Lala: "Oh right. Kinda forgot about that."

Mirai: "Hey, we better go upfront now, there are more people coming you know."

Ryu: "K"

               My heart's beating so fast, I'm so excited. Well, this is my first time being in a live concert. And these guys have some serious fans which makes me more excited. Whooo!! Now, I only don't feel excited but I'm also getting nervous that my palms are sweating. It's 7:00pm and it looks like the band's about to start. 

               The whole place becomes dark and then the stage is being illuminated. I then see 1..2..3..4.., four people entered the stage. One person went towards the drums. Two people has a guitar with them. Finally, one went for the microphone. Now I get their formation. They all look so serious. This makes me so nervous.

(sudden silence then..)

Audience: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTAAAAAAKKKKKAAAAAAAA, TTTTTTOOOOORRRUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! (more screaming)"

Taka: "Everyone, konbanwa. We are 'One Ok Rock' (one o'clock) and tonight the music we're playing are all for you guys!!!"

(Bass playing, then guitar, then the drums)

~~~~No,no, That's all I'll be alright, No,no, That's why you take me back, No,no, That's the price I must pay? I've go to leave you, nothing to take any more........~~~~

               My heart is skipping a beat. My eyes are fixated only to them and nothing else. This is the first time that I've ever seen someone so confident on stage performing. Watching them right now makes feel envious. They give out so much energy, he gives out so much energy. I envy him. I love how he becomes in sink with his bandmates. I feel like crying and not because I'm happy. Maybe it's probably because I want to feel the same experience as he is having right there on stage. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               As the band were saying saying their thanks, the three of us came here in their backstage room where we can meet them after they sign some autographs for their fans. It's surprisingly spacious. Here we met their manager, Chiaki-san. He wears this thin black eye glasses which makes him look strict and scary. But when he greeted us with a smile, he's actually quite a nice guy. 

               Right now, we're waiting for the members to come. Ok, this totally . My heart is beating too fast. Geez, I'm so nervous, what if I end up saying stupid things!? UUgghh..Where are they anyway. I'm tired of waiting. The more we wait the more I feel nervous. Geez, its been over an hour. sigh* I guess being famous is that hectic. 

Lala: "Wow, must be fun being famous huh?"

Mirai: "Ugghh!! Are you kiddin' me!? I bet they're checking out their fans and to be more precise, GIRLS!! Don't they realize that there are girls here too. Grrrr"

Lala: "ahaha, calm down. They will come eventually so calm down ok?" Heck!! Mirai-chan is so damn right on this one!

Mirai: "Grrrr...I don't care if their famous or not!! They should not make girls wait!!"

Ryu: "Would you calm down. I'm the one with a numb here. You don't see me whining about it."

Lala: I love these guys, chuckles* "Let's just wait for them patiently, they're famous so what can you do, you know."

Mirai: "Fine! But if they're still not here in 10 minutes, Oh I'M GONNA--"

Lala & Ryu: "OK, WE GOT IT, CALM DOWN."