Densest Pabo In The Universe

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!

 

kamiru_kpoplover19: Namwoo love! ^______^

 

.......................................................................................................................................

Yuri’s POV:

 

 

“Jinki-ah, you finished that project for Physics yet?” I asked Jinki who was sitting on my left, right beside the window.

“Ani…I’m having trouble deciding which direction to go, electrical or mechanical?” He said, getting out his Physics textbook from his bag, probably to review again for our test later.

 

We'd just finished morning duties and were now settling down for some early morning reading, unaware of the students who were going inside the room.

 

“Just do either one of ‘em, you’ll get an A anyway…” I said, knowing it was completely true.

“I hope so…so what about you?”

“Haven’t started yet, I’m busy with the council and training the freshmen in the archery club nowadays…”

“Is that so? Neh, Yuri-ah are yo---…wait, is it just me or has our classroom gone REALLY quiet all of a sudden?” He started to say when he suddenly glanced around us with a curious expression.

 

I looked to my side and saw some of my classmates peering at me curiously, some of whom have never talked to me before, but they quickly looked away when I happened to glance at them.

I glanced around and noticed that the usually busy classroom had gone quiet somehow and were staring at our direction.

 

W-what’s…going on?

Could they--…possibly be surprised at my appearance as well?

Do they think I look strange...?

 

“Yuri~~ah…” I heard a voice from behind me and felt someone poking my back. I turned around and saw my classmate, Ho Won, smiling at me happily.

“What’s up Yuri-ah?” I heard his seatmate, Kim Sunggyu say, also smiling at me happily.

 

Okay, now THIS is extremely weird…

These guys who have barely even looked at me since freshmen year are now talking to me informally, like we’re some kind of longtime friends…

I don't really know much about them except from what I've heard....

Plus, they’re Nam Woohyun’s friends and have the same reputation as him when it comes to fighting and being popular with girls…

Should I be scared at this sudden development?

 

“Erm…why are you talking to me, Ho Won-ssi, Kim Sunggyu-ssi?” I said, glancing at them with a questioning look.

“Aigoo, just call me Sunggyu, Yuri-ah…we’re friends right?” The smiley-eyed Sunggyu said, grinning widely, enough to make his eyes disappear completely.

 

Aigoo, that’s kind of cute…

Maybe that's why he's popular...?

He doesn't seem to be so bad though, in contrast to the rumors about him...

 

“And call me Hoya…we’ve been seatmates like forever!” The other guy said, playing with the ends of my hair and giving me a child-like grin.

 

Aish, why are ALL Nam Woohyun's friends so handsome and attractive...?

They all look like they're really popular amongst girls...

This is making me wonder why they're talking to a nobody like me...

But they seem really nice though, unlike HIM...

 

I smiled awkwardly at the two then heard the not-so-soft murmured sentiments of my classmates aimed towards me.

 

"Aish…why are Ho Won and Sunggyu talking to that ugly ?"

"Yah, she probably had plastic surgery and got her face fixed right?"

"Just because she got a little prettier, she thinks she can flirt with our school idols…"

"Aish, she makes me so mad…"

 

Aigoo, they’re not even bothering to tone it down…

I didn’t even do anything and the girls in my classroom are already cursing me…

I probably shouldn’t involve myself with these guys…

They haven’t even talked to me before, they must have some other motive for talking to me now…

 

Wait....is this Nam Woohyun’s bidding perhaps?

But why would he tell them to do that?

Unless--..

......this is a part of his plan?

Somehow....?

 

“Did Nam Woohyun tell you to talk to me?” I asked, a bit hesitant still to talk to them.

“Bwoh? Why would he do that?” The cheerful Sunggyu said, his expression suddenly becoming confused.

“So…he didn’t?” I said, more confused than ever at this situation.

“Neh Yuri-ah…you have some kind of relationship with our Woohyunnie?” Hoya asked, his expression also curious as he peered into my face with eyes that seemed to see right through me.

 

This is dangerous...

They might notice something about Nam Woohyun and I...

That'll be really difficult to explain and fix later on...

 

“O-of course not...why would I? We're just classmates.” I said, giving them a happy, reassuring smile, hoping to halt their curiosity somehow.

“Aigoo, that’s great! Because I---…” Sunggyu started to say when the desk of the student in front of him was suddenly kicked.

 

“Yah, get out of that seat. Go sit on mine.” Nam Woohyun said, wearing a scary expression while the timid student immediately gathered his books and transferred to the second row where Woohyun’s seat was.

 

Aish…this is why he’s treated like a gangster…

Always forcing people to do his bidding…

Why DID he transfer here anyway…he even had a better seating place than me…

 

“You didn’t have to scare the poor kid, Nam Woohyun-ssi.” I said in a formal, blank tone, glancing at him once before looking back at the blackboard.

“What’s it to you anyway? I can sit wherever I wanna sit!” I heard him say, putting up both feet on top of his desk and leaning casually on his chair.

“Aigoo, Woohyunnie, what’s up with you?” Sunggyu asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion at Woohyun.

“Yeah, suddenly transferring over here…is there any particular reason?” Hoya added, doing the same.

“Yah, shut it you pabos before I make you shut up.” Woohyun growled, looking extremely annoyed.

 

“Don’t mind him Yuri-ah, he just has his grumpy moments…” Sunggyu explained, completely ignoring Woohyun's icy glare.

“Neh, neh Yuri-ah, I’m really bad at Physics, can you tutor me?” Hoya suddenly asked, tugging at my hair gently, making me turn towards him.

“Well, I---…”

“Yah, Lee Yuri, the blackboard’s messy, aren’t you supposed to be cleaning up today?” Woohyun said, his usually taunting tone, turning serious and demanding all of a sudden.

 

Bwoh??!

I just cleaned it up, how can it be messy....?

 

“But I---…” I said, wanting to contradict him when he suddenly interrupted me.

“I said, it’s messy. You can check it out if you want.” He said, giving me a go-check-it-out-before-I-make-you look.

 

Aish…what is his PROBLEM??!

Nam Woohyun…I swear to God when we get home I’ll---…

 

“I’ll do it, Yuri-ah, don’t worry about it.” I heard Jinki say, making me turn towards him.

“Omo…you sure Jinki?” 

“Y-yeah…no biggie.” He answered, his usual goofy, happy smile on his face.

“Aish…that meddling nerd…" I heard Woohyun mutter under his breath, making me glare at him with annoyance.

 

Is he PMS-ing or something?

He NEVER talks to me at school, except when he needed something...

But bothering me to this point is just---...ugh!

 

“Well anyway, as I was saying BEFORE we were so rudely interrupted by this grumpy old man here…can you tutor me in Physics Yuri-ah?” Hoya continued, smiling at me before throwing Woohyun an annoyed look.

“Yeah, yeah, me too, me too! I need help in Physics AND History!” Sunggyu added excitedly, waving his arms around rather comically.

“Wait…I need help in ALL subjects!” Hoya insisted, giving Sunggyu an icy glare.

“Yah, what are you talking about, you’re grades are better than half the people in this class!” The other one said, making Hoya even more irritated.

“And you, your grades are better than mine!”

 

Aigoo...they're acting like little kids...

They even fight worse than Woohyun's two younger twin brothers who were only 8 years old...

They're really different from what I thought about them at first...

 

“Yah, are you pabos gonna stop arguing soon?! She can’t even tutor you since she’s in the council and in the archery club!” Woohyun suddenly said, interrupting their little argument.

 

“Bwoh??! Yuri-ah, you’re in the archery club?” Sunggyu said, his head cocked to the side slightly in confusion.

“Wait…the bigger question is…how does our Woohyunnie know that?” Hoya said, giving the now-silent Woohyun an inquisitive look.

 

Aigoo Nam Woohyun…

You’re an even bigger pabo than I’d originally thought…

Please, PLEASE do not dig a deeper grave for yourself than you already are…

 

“D-doesn’t everyone…? It’s common knowledge isn’t it…?” He said, feigning nonchalance then looking away from the two who were looking at him with very curious expressions.

“Well I certainly didn’t know that…did you know that Hoya?” Sunggyu said, with a mock surprised tone in his voice before facing Hoya who was wearing the same mocking expression.

“I certainly didn’t…which leaves us---…” He replied after which they both turned to Woohyun who was still looking away and pretending to be preoccupied with something on the blackboard.

They turned to me and I pretended to be engrossed in my world history book to avoid their questioning gazes.

 

Aish, now they’re gonna think something’s up…

Pabo Woohyun, why couldn’t he just ignore me and kept his mouth shut??!

 

Our homeroom professor suddenly entered the classroom and started taking attendance, making me breathe a deep sigh of relief.

 

I can’t worry about these guys and just focus on oppa, the council and the archery club…

Between all of that and trying to handle married life with Nam Woohyun is enough to drive me up the wall already…

Having to deal with people finding out our secret would be a much, much bigger problem…

 

 

(Lunch time… Around 12:05 p.m.)

 

I wonder if oppa already had lunch…

Aish, I’m so embarrassed…I made him lunch…

I wonder if he’d eat it…

God, I’m so nervous…

 

After changing into my archery uniform, I was walking towards the archery club practice room where oppa and I usually practiced around this time. He’s very dedicated to the sport, and he was practicing more diligently than ever since the annual district tournament was coming up in 3 weeks.

I wasn’t as good at him and I wasn’t naturally strong to begin with but I become engrossed in practicing and training for archery after I realized just how much oppa loved it. I had to train like crazy though and endured months of having cut and blistered hands before I could rise in ranks within the club and become the vice-captain.

 

Training with oppa is really awesome though…

He was really patient and kind, although sometimes I felt like I wanted to give up…

And his energy seemed boundless, making me admire him more…

He’s reall---…

 

“Yah!” I screamed out loud as I was suddenly pulled by the wrist by some unknown person behind the archery club room.

“Sssssh! You want everybody finding out we’re both here??” A familiar, irritating voice said softly right next to my ear, making me flinch a little before shaking his grasp off.

“Nam Woohyun?? What are you---…”

“Yah, don’t mess up arasso? Remember what I told you about guys?”

“You told me a LOT of things and most of them didn’t even make sense!”

“Aish…just remember that men are simple creatures and are easily swayed by beautiful faces and delicious food.” He insisted, although he'd been repeating this statement all night yesterday.

“Are you SURE about this?? Not everyone should be as simple-minded as you right?” I said, raising an eyebrow at him, doubt marring my expression.

“Yah, who are you calling simple-minded??!”

“Who else but you, pabo!”

“Aish, you little---…yah, we’re going off topic here! Now go in there and remember everything I taught you yesterday about seducing guys!” He said, pushing me towards the club room, making me stumble a bit.

 

This pabo really…

He told me a lot of things yesterday, how am I supposed to do everything??…

Like he told me to act cute but shy at the same time…

And to act cheerful and happy but play hard-to-get….

 

Darn it…how does a person even do that??

 

I caught sight of oppa who was fixing the string of his bow with a serious, focused look on his face.

 

So handsome…

He even makes tying a bowstring look like a moving artwork…

Aish, focus Lee Yuri!

Don’t just get distracted by oppa’s image!

 

“Erm…Myungsoo-o-oppa?”

“Omo, Yuri-ah! Ready for practice?”

“Uhm, well I---…I---…oppahaveyoueatenlunchyetbecauseifyouhaven’tImadeanextralunchbox…” I said, looking down, not wanting to expose my warmed cheeks which were probably blushing like crazy.

“D-deh? I’m sorry, I--…didn’t really understand you Yuri-ah…”

“I’m sorry, I just--…I wanted to ask if you’ve already eaten lunch because if you haven’t, I made an extra lunchbox and was wondering if you’d like to eat it…” I said, trying not to hyperventilate after I said each word.

“Really? You’re really giving this to me?”

“T-then, you’ll eat it?”

“Of course! If my dongsaeng made it for me then oppa has to eat it with gratitude right?” He said, smiling gently at me while he took the lunchbox from my hands, brushing his palms against the back of my hand as he did. “Kamsahamnida, Yuri-ah.”

“I-it’s nothing, o-oppa…” I said, mentally kicking myself for stammering like a pabo. I smiled widely at him, not wanting to say anymore for fear that I might suddenly scream out my feelings unexpectedly.

“Omo…there’s something different about you Yuri-ah…” He suddenly said, a hand on his chin as he peered at me closely.

 

Did he...notice?

Omo, I wonder what he thinks about my new look...

 

“D-deh? What is it oppa?”

“Hmm…you’re not wearing glasses today! This is the first time I’ve seen you without one…”

“Is it---…strange?” I said, ignoring the disappointment threatening to burst from within me.

“Ani, you still look the same though whether you have one or not…don’t worry. Kaja, let’s eat lunch first before starting…” He said, gesturing me to sit beside him on the clean, smooth floor and excitedly opening the lunchbox and attacking the food.

 

I look the same….?

So does that mean that to oppa…

I look ugly no matter what…?

 

I glanced at oppa who was happily eating the lunch with a child-like happy expression, uncaring of his surroundings, including me. I chuckled a little as he his lips which had become covered with orange sauce before focusing on my own lunch.

I suddenly felt like I lost all my appetite but I forced myself to gulp down the lunch anyway.

 

Oppa doesn’t seem to be moved at all…

Even though I've changed my appearance a lot...

Aish, why do I feel hopeless all of a sudden…

 

Andwe! I can’t lose hope!

I’m just starting after all…

If oppa would just suddenly be moved by a change in my appearance then he won’t be the oppa I know…

He’d be like that pabo Nam Woohyun who’ll date anyone as long as she’s pretty…

 


Yep, I’m definitely not disappointed…

Not at all…

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................

Woohyun’s POV:

 

 

“…---ook the same though whether you have one or not…don’t worry. Kaja, let’s eat lunch first before starting…” I heard him say from behind the door where I was secretly peering from.

 

Aish, is he some kind of an idiot or something?

Or maybe he’s blind?

 

That sissy-faced pabo just took one good look at her and said she didn’t change at all. Anyone who had eyes and had seen her before can say she’s changed by a LOT, so how can he---…

 

Yah, are you trying to act cool or something...?!

You should show some proper guy reactions at least!

Aish, now I feel like all that hard work just went down the drain…

 

Just you wait, you girly-faced pabo, I will MAKE you fall in love with her if it’s the last thing I ever do!