The 'M' Word

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!

 

 

kamiru_kpoplover19: This'll be the last of the random, fluffy chappies. LOLz. Lotsa drama up ahead lovelies, warning you now.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yuri’s POV:

 

 

I was actually in pain right now…especially after having to keep my laughter in for the past 30 minutes or so. Aigoo…this is priceless

 

Mr. I-think-I’m-all-that, Nam Woohyun, was actually on the ground after being tackled by Howon and a guy named Dongwoo as two other intimidating guys stared him down with impressive glares. I wasn’t sure how they’d react after bursting through the door a while ago and finding Woohyun and I in a VERY…err, suggestive…situation but I could clearly see them now. And it took all of my strength not to double over at the ridiculousness of the situation in front of me.

“…--yah! What do you have to say for yourself Nam Woohyun?!” Sunggyu yelled while pointing one finger at the flinching Woohyun, while his other hand rested on his hip. His glare and loudness actually surprised me a lot since I’ve never actually seen him get mad before, even after being classmates with him for almost two years. He was quite famous for being cocky, flirtatious and even-tempered and the sight of him acting like an umma scolding his young child looked pleasantly refreshing to me.

“Aish…I knew you were a player but I didn’t know you could stoop this low… Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you Hyunnie…” The tallest of the bunch, who I’d heard was called Sungyeol, said in a disappointed tone, while shaking his head disapprovingly at Woohyun.

I hadn’t actually quite followed their screamed ranting for the past several minutes and they’d lost me somewhere between a tearful ‘…you’re the enemy of all women hyung…’ from Sungjong and a severely dramatic ‘…I didn’t think you were like this!’ from Sunggyu. I presumed that they’re probably thinking that Woohyun is cheating on his girlfriend with me and they were lecturing him about it now. In a way, they were right but in any case, it was all a giant misunderstanding.

 

But this is too much fun to watch…I thought, not bothering to offer any help to the struggling, suffering Woohyun and giggling inwardly as his friends continue to scold him.

 

“Aish, it’s not really what you---…” Woohyun managed to squeeze out breathlessly, as he continued to thrash about, trying to get out of Howon and Dongwoo’s grasp. He was on his stomach while Howon and Dongwoo were leaning and sitting on him, preventing him from escaping. Omo, it looks uncomfortable…he probably deserves it anyway.

“Aigoo noona, did he cause you to be like this? Did he hurt you that badly so you got sick? Poor noona…” The pretty and sweet Sungjong said, while burying his face against my shoulder and holding me tighter against him. I’d been surprised when he suddenly embraced me the moment he’d burst into my room then screamed bloody murder at Woohyun but I’d soon found out that he was just an innocent, sweet kid. I gave him a sympathetic pat on the head after seeing his heartbroken expression.

 

Aigoo, is it really that big of a deal? I’m not really dating Woohyun though, they should know that

 

“It’s okay Sungjong-ah, please don’t worry about it, I’m fine…” I assured him, becoming increasingly worried now since tears started to form in his eyes.

“Y-you’re so nice and kind n-noona…I’m sorry this had to h-h-happen to you…” He said between sniffles and hiccups since he was full-on bawling now, while hugging me tighter to comfort me.

“Don’t worry Yuri-ah, we’ll make sure to punish this jerk and make him take responsibility…” Howon growled menacingly, smacking Woohyun on the head and making the other yelp in pain and disapproval. Wait…responsibility? That doesn’t make any sense…

“R-responsibility? Wait, what does that mea---…” I started to question them when Sunggyu cut me off by putting both of his hands on my shoulders and looking at me in the eye.

“It’s okay! Please, please, don’t defend this jerk or I’ll really feel bad Yuri-ah…I’m already ashamed to call him my friend…” He said in a serious tone, giving me an apologetic expression before glaring at Woohyun once again.

“B-bwoh?! Yah, you little---…” Woohyun yelled out, before thrashing wildly once again. “…aish, when I get out of this, I swear---mmmmpphm!” Dongwoo had wrapped a handkerchief around his mouth to prevent him from talking further.

Omo, I think this is getting a little out of hand…there’s no reason to---…I started to think, about to get up and help Woohyun when Dongwoo’s dramatic outburst suddenly stopped me.

“Yah, taking away a young girl’s innocence is just---…unforgivable! How can you call yourself a man, Nam Woohyun??” He exclaimed with a melodramatic shake of his head before giving Woohyun another smack on the head.

 

Young girl’s….innocence?

 

“Uhm…excuse me?” I said in soft voice, grabbing all five’s attentions. I almost laughed when they all turned to me with the same wide-eyed, innocent expression but I was more curious about what they were actually scolding Woohyun about.

“Uhh--…what did you mean by taking away my innocence?” I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side in question. Four of them followed my action and gave me sweet smiles before a cough from Sungjong seemed to snap them out of their momentary daydreaming. Aigoo, these guys are funny

 

Just then, all of them seemed to flush pink as they realized what I suddenly asked. They fidgeted nervously, throwing glances at each other, as though unsure of how to answer my question, making me even curious to know.

“Uhm…noona, y-you know t-that thing that guys and girls do when they’re alone in a room together--…aaaah…Sunggyu-hyung..” The youngest person in the room, Sungjong, tried to explain but ended up giving up and asking Sunggyu to continue for him. I glanced at Sunggyu with a curious, expectant expression and he seemed to blush even more, if that was even possible. Why are they blushing…? Is it something embarrassing perhaps…? Maybe I shouldn’t ask anymore…

“Well y-you know, uhm, what Woohyun forced you to do…well, that was wrong…uhm…and by taking away your innocence, he--…uhm…” Sunggyu tried to explain, in between rubbing the back of his neck with his hand and doing distracting hand gestures, though I couldn’t really catch any sense from his words. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a sheepish smile before turning to Dongwoo for help.

“What he meant to say was…uhm…you know that thing parents do to make babies? Yeah, that’s basically what he’s trying to explain.” Dongwoo said, as-a-matter-of-factly, before blushing a deep pink when he realized what he’d just said. I nodded my thanks when I finally understood what everyone was getting at.

 

Oooooh, I get it…wait, what?!

 

“Huh? You mean---…” I started to say, perking up and looking at the group with widened eyes when another outburst cut in.

“Bwoh?! You think I stole Yuri’s ity??! Are you guys crazy?!” Woohyun yelled at the top of his lungs, causing all the rest of the guys to look at him with surprised expressions. He’d managed to get rid of the handkerchief covering his mouth after Dongwoo had momentarily let go of it and was now glaring at each of them menacingly.

Now it was my turn to blush to the end of my roots. Omo, they actually thought---…oh my freaking Lord…

“You didn’t…?”  The five of them simultaneously asked, while I put my hand over my cheeks which had warmed up profusely. They were looking from me to Woohyun with shocked expressions and I honestly wished the ground would just swallow me up right. So embarrassing

“No! Why would I?!” Woohyun replied, indignant at the thought of having been misunderstood.

 

“Well, you…” Howon started to say, followed by Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong.

“…you were in a room…”

“…alone with a girl…”

“…so naturally we assumed…”

“…that you, you know…”

 

“Yah! You think I go around fu---…I mean, sleeping around with every hot girl I see?!” Woohyun exclaimed indignantly, changing the bad word he was going to say when he’d suddenly caught a glimpse of me and remembered I was still in the room. Woohyun, you’re just making it worse…

“Honestly…?” Sunggyu asked, raising an eyebrow at him, as though surprised Woohyun would even ask that question.

“Yes.” The five of them answered simultaneously once more, making me wonder if they were actually reading each other’s minds or something like that. I couldn’t help but giggle this time and Sungjong and Sungyeol joined my laughter while the others smiled in amusement.

“Well I don’t, okay?! She was just sick so I took care of her…now lemme go!” The still-pissed-off Mr. Arrogant yelled at his two suppressors who finally relented and set him right. Woohyun smacked the two on the back of their heads the moment he got his hands back, earning him death glares from Howon and Dongwoo. I breathed a huge sigh of relief at the conclusion of the misunderstanding, happy that everyone had been set right. Well at least they didn't find out about us being married...now THAT would have been a disaster...

Woohyun narrowed his eyes at Sungyeol and Sunggyu then and approached them before Sunggyu put out a hand to stop him.

“B-but wait! You two are going out, right? It was only natural that we assume that you two---…” Sunggyu added, glancing from me to Woohyun with a silent question in his eyes as he let his voice trail off without completing the question...probably to avoid the awkwardness from earlier.

“Andwe! W-we’re not going out!” I quickly denied, shaking my hand in front of me to clarify things once more, causing all of them to turn their attentions to me.

“You’re---…not?” All five asked simultaneously, their heads tilted slightly to the side adorably, as they glanced from Woohyun then to me. Aigoo, they’re so in sync...it’s really cute.

“We’re really not…I promise.” I repeated, emphasizing on the word ‘not’ and causing all of them to sigh with relief visibly for some reason.

“Of course we’re not, !” Woohyun added sarcastically, putting an arm around Sunggyu’s shoulders while he did. “I mean, we’re already married for crying out---…oh crap.” He finally stopped talking and put a hand on his mouth, as he realized what he’d just blurted out.

Everyone, including me, looked at him with widened eyes and gaping mouths while he gave us all a sheepish grin.

“I think---….I better go. Yeah.” He said, before disappearing behind the doorway quicker than any of us could snap out of our momentary trance.

 

Oh my God…please tell me he did NOT just say the ‘m’ word…I thought, biting my lower lip before glancing at the other five still in room, hoping against hope that they didn’t just catch that.

But unfortunately, it looks like they did.

 

 

 

 “Did…”

 

“…he…”

 

“…just…”

 

“…say…”

 

 

 

“…married??!”