Chapter 1 - One Year Ago

Curtain Call

“Joon, you need to wake up! You have a full schedule ahead!”

Smack!

A pillow flew from across the room and smacked hard on to Joon’s face. He took the pillow and groggily woke up, eyes still closed. “What time is it?” he asked with a croaking voice.

“It’s 4 am,” GO said. He walked into the room and shook Joon’s shoulders hard. “WAKE UP!” he billowed.

Joon shook the older man’s hand off. “5 more minutes, hyung!” he said, before landing his body back on the bed.

GO pulled the comforter away from Joon’s body and pulled the two pillows from under his head. “N.O. No. You need to wake up! You have to go record a song or two then you have to fly to Busam for the Film Festival!”

GO pulled Joon out of the bed and half-dragged him into the bathroom. “Yah yah yah, hyung!!” Joon shouted when GO aimed the shower head on Joon’s fully-clothed body. He quickly stood up, eyes wide open and shoo-ed GO out of the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

“I’m giving you ten minutes, Joon! Everyone had a long night at the studio. Now, we need your voice in the song!” GO shouted through the door.

Right after he finished talking, the door flew open again to reveal a towel-clad Joon with a not-so-wet-not-so-dry body.

GO looked at him in horror. “Did you... Even bathe?” he asked slowly.

“I did, hyung,” Lee Joon said while putting on a plain black tee and pulling on his black jeans. He went to the mirror and combed his hair... with is fingers.

“I gave you ten minutes so that you can take a proper bath! Not this 2 minute shower,” GO yelled. He tossed a comb at Joon who took it and combed his hair once.

He turned towards GO and smiled. “All done,” he said and pulled GO towards the door. “Let’s go or we’ll be late!”

And with that the door banged closed behind them.