Complicated

The Devil In Black
 
 
 
"Seo usually went to school at 6 am and out at 3pm. as long as she is in school, you can run your another task for Seo, but your phone should always be easy to contact if Seo needs anything from you. And after she returned, she will have a vocal practice until 6pm."
"Every day?" Ask Yoona.
Yuri's eyebrows furrowed, indicating that she did not appreciate Yoona cutting her explanation before saying, "Monday to Friday."
Yoona nodded and decided to not cut Yuri anymore. The last time she met Yuri was a week ago when Yuri left the meeting room with a dark face, and Yoona are sure she will not get this job. But suddenly two days ago she received a call from Sunny, offered this job for her, and when Yoona said "yes", Sunny asked her to come see Yuri today. Yuri antagonistic behavior worsen today than yesterday. 
"After that she would go home, shower, eat and finishing her school work until 9pm. If all the school work is finished, you can go home, I have a helper, so you do not need to cook, but all the other responsibilities such as pick-up school, set and adjust school work, paid tuition, set and adjust the schedule of Seo with Hyoyeon, assist with the preparation of the concert, reply to emails from fans, maintaining Seo's Instagram and Twitter, and other necessary things that Seo needed will fall into your hands. My work schedule is usually random, i can come home in the middle of the night or at dawn, but if there is anything, please save my number, "Yuri continued her explanations.
 
Yoona quickly saving Yuri's number at her phone before Yuri started blurted again with instructions. "Seo's weekend schedule are usually filled with gig, and you should be with her every time she is performing. If she is not having a schedule, she likes to spend time in her room, doing ..... I do not know well what she do in the room. "
Yoona tried to hold back a smile seeing Yuri's frustation face with her sister's behavior.
"I've said to her mother about you and she will call to speak with you as soon as possible. I usually give some money at the beginning of the month for Seo's pocket money and she would arrange her own finances, but if she needs extra, for example, to buy clothes, she need to ask to me. for simplicity, I will drop some money into your cash account for the benefit of Seo, if its not enough, please told me. make sure you keep all the receipts, so I know what she did with the money and i want you to make financial accountability every weekend. I think a scholar certainly know how to make the financial statements, is not it? "
Yoona tried to ignore Yuri's sarcastic remark and take notes for her job that progressively longer.
"Please, if there is a problem with Seo, you report to me first. If you could not reach me, you can contact Hyoyeon, but never once did to her mother. I do not want to broke her concentration."
 
Yeah, as if I want to waste my money for international calls, thought Yoona while rolling her eyes. As an older sister, Yoona knows perfectly how it feels to worry and care about you sister, but in Yuri's case, she is too overly crazy overprotective and bossy.
"You will work six days a week. If Seo need you on your holiday, you will get a replacement day off, but you should be scheduled at least one week in advance. On Monday, when you are met up with Hyoyeon, she will give you Seo's schedule agenda. It is your duty to ensure that Seo is on time for every meeting, because the schedule is very tight towards this concert,"said Yuri.
Yuri then handed Yoona a folder. "This is a contract job. Standard wrote, stating all the rights and obligations of you and also Seo under the auspices of SM as a company that employs you. Please read and then signed, I'll be back in thirty minutes, if you have questions, you can ask it later. "
Without saying anything else Yuri leave Yoona to read the contract. all clauses contained seems okay, although Yoona wondered whether the contract is standard, because frankly, she did not know the standard form of contract which spelled out or not, because Hyori unnie and another artist who employs her, never asked her to sign a contract.
 
Exactly thirty minutes later, Yuri is back, but now accompanied by a middle-aged man with grim-faced.
"This is Lee Jong Ho, SM's lawyer. "
Yoona felt like covering her face with the way the lawyer look at her, full of suspicion.
"Is there any question about the contract?" Ask Yuri, diverting Yoona's attention from the face of Lee Jong Ho.
Yoona shook her head and handed her employment contract that has been signed.
"This is a Non-disclosure agreement that you should sign, miss. Basically it says that you will not disclose any information related to Seo, ruining Seo's name and everything related to her during your contract with us. And if you do any of that, we have the right to fired you and even sue you."
 For the first time the grim-like-faced talk to her and with the way he talk it obviously the same cold and mean like Yuri. When Yoona already sign the document, Yuri continue her speech.
 
"For our employees, there are some implicit rules that you must obey. The first is, save your opinion to yourself. Second, do not ever try to influence Seo to things that are not good. Third, do not challenge the actions and decisions that I take to Seo"
"But what if the actions or decisions gives a bad effect to Seo? Can I voice my opinion?"
Yuri snorted before saying, "believe me, I am not going to do anything bad to Seo."
"Maybe not intentionally, but it could happen by accident."
"You've officially been employed for less than five minutes, and you've violated the first rule. Are you sure you want this job?"
Yoona considering this threat. Maybe it's good if she's back out now rather than having to deal with these people every day. But Yoona is not the kind of person who easily give up, and she will not give up now just because Yuri is threatening her.
She will never understand what the fans sees in Yuri. Well, she admit that Yuri is beautiful, hot, and gorgeous, but still her cold and mean attitude is a huge turn off. 
"Sorry, it will not happen again," said Yoona.
Yuri just nodded and for this time they agreed to make peace.
 
***
 
 
"Why arent you talking to me first before accepting this job offer?"
Taecyeon snapped makes Yoona flinch. She knew Taecyeon will be mad at her, but she did not expect he will react this strong. They had just finished dinner and were sitting watching TV when she decides to tell him about her new job. Luckily, Dad and mom are going to visit their friend at Busan, and Yunmi was out with her boyfriend, so that no one heard their fight.
 "Because I know you're going to stop me. And I need this job, Taec. We need this job," Yoona tried to explain her actions.
"I can not believe you are doing this to me after you know what I feel about your work. I've been told you that can find another job, you have a computer science degree, you could always work in an IT company!"
"But I do not want to work in the IT field, because I will be stuck sitting at the computer for hours and hours, I would hate it."
 
But at least it will be a better one than what you do now. You will work in an office with normal working hours. I want my wife could make me a breakfast and dinner, a wife who is waiting for me at home when I comes home from office. "
Yoona know that Taec is selfish but she has always been tolerate him, until now, this makes her wondered if she would give up her job just to maintain a relationship with a narcissistic king named Taecyeon?
She met him in college, but they just started dating when each is well established with their jobs, he is the type of men who would be brought home to be introduced to the parents, he is established, polite, and comes from a good family, during their first year courtship, he has never appealed to all decisions that Yoona take, but when their relationship became more serious, so the more obsessed Taecyeon to arrange her life. He seemed to be trying to makes Yoona being the perfect wife that he wants, the one that will always obey her husband and never blurt their opinions.
 "Yoona, I understand that this job is important to you, but I want you to understand my position ...."
"And I need you to understand the position I'm in too, I never ask you to find another job even though you're working hours apart and makes us rarely see each other, because I know you love your job. I've been supporting you, and I ask you to support the same to me, "Yoona replied furiously.
"So you prefer your job than me?"
"Yes," said Yoona without thinking anymore.
"You do not mean that."
"Yes, I do."
Taecyeon was silent, shocked by Yoona's words, then flushed red and Yoona thought that for the first time he was embarassed but of course it isnt one for he says,
"If this is your decision, I need space to think."
"Okay ....," said Yoona a little confused.
"I need a space away from you."
"What do you mean?"
He is not answering this question, but from his gaze, she know what he means.
"Are you breaking up with me?" Asked Yoona in disbelief.
"No, I just ask us on hiatus until I can take a decision."
Hearing this Yoona panicked, "Taec, we should get married next year, we could not go on hiatus right now. What about all of our wedding plans? What I have to say to my family,"
"The plan should be postponed and the family must have know, I know it will be difficult for both of us, but I think this is the best way for now. I seriously want to marry you, but I expect a wife who will comply with the request of me, and for the moment now you can not seem to do it. "
Various kind of cursed were thrown to him on Yoona's mind but her tongue was too numb to say anything. Oh god... what have I done? 
Her mom obviously will kill her if she know about her hiatus with Taec. Heck, theyre supposed to get married next year and after that her sister will get married with her dentist boyfriend too. But now all of the plan was ruined. It was too much for Yoona.
 
During their courtship, it was always Yoona that tried to understand Taec with his uptight life and his seriousness. Even it was one of his charms but Yoona never realized how much Taec had always tried to manage her life.
 
 
Her mother always said that divorce happen because the women didnt respect their husband. That if only his wife knows how to keep her husband, the husband would not run to anothet woman and if only the wife appreciates her husband, the husband would never leave. And Yoona sure that many men who use this words as a reason to divorce their wives, and Taec is one of them. This makes it a little nauseous.
Taec stood from the couch before leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I leave first," he said.
Yoona hold his wrist, trying to stop him, but when he looked at her, the girl could not said what is in her head.
"I'm willing to let go of my work for the sake of you, I would do anything to be with you" that's what she wanted to say, but it seems that her tongue, or her heart may not be willing to cooperate.
 With Taec disappointed gaze, hr stepped away. The sound of the front door shut. car engine is , then the sound of car tires squeal left Yoona alone with her thoughts.
 
TBC