Love & Peace Council

Skewed Intimacy

CHAPTER 3: The Love & Peace Council

Months before....

          Somewhere up in the hidden world of the five-star constellation, Cassiopeia, there ruled nine gorgeous goddesses known as the Council of Nine, or as they more fashionably like to call themselves, the Love & Peace Council. Each don’t classify themselves as goddesses but rather “Lovely Angels” as they believed it fit them more. They were once humans in their own worlds gathered together by the five TVXQ guardians who have now retired to their normal lives in Earth and perished away. These five God’s of the East (TVXQ) appointed these nine lovely women to rule an era of love and peace for as long as they can.

          Love & Peace Council’s duty is not entitled on Earth’s wars and disputes, however. They are more focused on keeping different worlds from clashing together. Their duties also include controlling the growth of any dark forces lurking among the many worlds—dark forces that existed since the earliest days of life—and not let them from opening doors to parallel worlds.

          So far, their rule is very relaxed. They come across very few problems, causing them to just joke around most of the time. When nothing is particularly a problem among worlds, they would visit different Earths and mess around with random humans. As a group, they mostly show themselves as genies to grant people’s wishes. Sometimes they appear just as a friend to someone. When they show themselves to someone as a friend, they either protect them from something or just simply grant them what they want only because they feel like it.

          Under them were the serious twelve guardians of EXO planet and the five holograms of the f(x) world. The EXO guardians take very careful care of the Tree of Life which holds worlds together, and as long as it’s not corrupted, it will not whither, and the worlds will continue to live in harmony. As for the five holograms of the f(x) world, they keep their eyes on all of the worlds through their virtual world of TV screens. They are in charge to record every single story of every single person, especially those with numerous parallels. They also keep close watch of any dark forces that might show up on the screens. If the five holograms are corrupted, the Council of Nine and the EXO planet, where the important Tree of Life lies, could be in grave danger… and if they’re in danger, the whole world can be dangerously affected.

          But since it’s still the era of Love & Peace, everything is fine… or at least somewhat.

 

          The leader of the Love & Peace Council is Lovely Angel TaeYeon. She is best at determining what is right and wrong which gained her the title “The Apple” by the Gods of the East. This leader is very careful with the words she says and is the most attentive out of the group.

          TaeYeon was appointed during her high-school years when she stood up for her group of friends. They were accused of doing something they never did and were looked down upon by the whole school. Even if everyone turned their backs on her friends, she didn’t forget about them and put them first above all. Even if the “evidences” pointed to them, she courageously proved to everyone that her friends were innocent. Because of this, TaeYeon was appointed the leader by the TVXQ gods.

          She’s not exactly a leader type who raises her voice and leads the way. She was the type to look at the overall picture before acting out on anything. She is more reserved and quiet but has a strong sense of what the greatest choices to do in a plan. She’s better at contemplating and coming to conclusions or plans to resolve matters. If she found something extremely misunderstood, she’d try to state the truth and would defend herself and whom she loved to the very end.

        However, she’s rather impish and dorky. She has a thing for and poop jokes, making it hard for some to believe that she was given such a high position. She’s not exactly as proper and lady-like as she’s expected to be and she’d rather wear comfortable clothes like sweatpants and a sweater than most of their high-class sparkly goddess dresses.

 

          Then there’s Lovely Angel Jessica, the sub-leader under TaeYeon. To the God’s of the East, she was given “The Swan” as her title for her elegance, beauty, purity, and strong sense of dreams and love. However, because of her cold demeanor and untrusting character, the Lovely Angels would rather call her the “Ice Princess.”

          She’s very vocal about things that displease her and has a bit of a temper. Fighting for something she loves and believes in is what she’s good at. She’s a hard one to beat when arguments arise.  But over all, she is really just very overprotective and loving.

        Like most hard shells, there is something soft and fragile hidden deep within her. When she was young, her sister died, leaving her extremely conflicted. Through high-school, she convinced a few kids not to suicide because their life was much precious than they think. Because of her loving and desperate heart to keep people from dying, she was appointed by the TVXQ Gods. She was also granted a wish, and that was bringing her sister back (somewhat) to life who is now one of the leading holograms of the f(x) world, Krystal.

 

          The last appointed for the group was Lovely Angel Sunny. For her sharp intelligence and strong instincts, she was titled “The Wolf” by the God’s of the East. She was given the special ability of being able to detect imbalances and evil forces in the worlds. Even though she was the last one to be appointed, the TVXQ Gods planned her out to be one of the Lovely Angels ever since she was a child.

          As for her character, she’s known for her punch-worthy aegyo and y poses. She likes teasing people with overly exaggerated cute actions and y expressions. She thinks they’re the bomb but the whole council just sees it as annoying and cringe-worthy.

 

          Lovely Angel Tiffany is also a sub-leader under TaeYeon. With her strong voice and hardworking character, Tiffany could lead the Council much better than TaeYeon or Jessica ever could, but she lacked stability in some areas. Tiffany was the only member who experienced very serious unfortunate events throughout her human life. Many people whom she cared about either died, betrayed her, or went away, leading to a severe depression that was unnoticed because of her unfading smile. She went through life with love and wisdom even though she was brought down by the harsh experiences that came her way. This earned her “The Pearl” title by the TVXQ Gods.

        There’s something rather odd about Tiffany, though. She likes pink… Oh, wait, let me rephrase that. She LOVES pink. She’s obsessed with it and is okay being called anything related to pink (pink monster or even a pig). It came to a point that she not once but multiple times tried to obtain anything pink that came along her way. She even gets a little jealous if one of the council members wore pink and she didn’t. She thinks pink is her color and her color only. No one should be getting in the way of her pink craze!

 

          One of the first appointed for the council by the TVXQ Gods was Lovely Angel HyoYeon. At 13, she was sent a letter by the TVXQ Gods telling her that she would be a goddess in the future. She didn’t really think of it as anything, but when she discovered her powers, she quickly accepted her title as is.

          She was chosen for her fierce and strong character. The TVXQ Gods wanted someone that could fight for the group whenever necessary. Her courageous and free spirit served to balance out the serious and doubting members. She adapts well to a situation and is also quick at doing what she needs to do, earning her “The Dragonfly” as her title.

          Another thing that the TVXQ Gods admired was that she had a timid heart, admitting her deepest saddest feelings like never. She’s not into dramatic situations either. She keeps situations a little lighter than they should be. Things only get heated up for her if she can see a needed change in something or someone. She will not back down until she has conveyed something that has been bothering her deep within her heart.

 

          Lovely Angel Yuri is also one of the main chosen council members. With a strong sense of hope and transformation, she was given the title “The Glass Slipper,” though the Lovely Angels would rather call her “The Black Pearl” because her skin tinted a little darker than the rest of them.

          The TVXQ Gods chose her because of her strong-willed goals to achieve a lot of things. She’s very competitive and would go through much struggle just to win something or reach a certain point. She also has a great ability to see a lot of details. Her creativity and imagination proved to be very useful in a world where everything seems impossible. She often thought a lot about the future and how she could make the world a better place. She also takes good care of her health. If she can do that, then it can be easier for her to help other people, too. The only downside to her is that she’s a bit naïve.

 

          One of the friends that helped TaeYeon stand up for her group of friends was Lovely Angel SooYoung. Because she takes care of herself and others well, she was given the title “The Comb.”

          She was appointed because of her ability to explain things on point and she’s also a hard one to beat in an argument. Since TaeYeon wasn’t the type to be exactly sure in whatever she had to do or say, SooYoung was there to help her out. SooYoung can analyze a lot of possible situations and would often go for the best one that would cause fewer problems. She’s good at straightening out confusing and jumbled ideas. She’s very cautious yet fast and confident with her answers. She was TaeYeon’s backup spokesperson since she could convey TaeYeon’s blurred thoughts clearly. I guess you could say she was the “Aaron to Moses.”

          Even though she has a very rough and bully-like demeanor, she is as fragile as Jessica. SooYoung is a very emotional person and would often have her heart soften to those who are going through hard times. She’s a very compassionate person.

 

          The first ever appointed for the council was Lovely Angel Yoona, discovering about her powers as early as the age of 11. She was innocent and carefree as a child should be—pure in heart as to say. She was courageous and also very independent. The TVXQ Gods wanted to appoint her first above anyone else because they wanted her to get used to the most dangerous power they planned on giving—the time machine. This power was bestowed on her for protection from a lot of things, like a hidden little weapon used only when extremely needed. This also earned her “The Dagger” as her honorable title.

          On a Christmas, she was given the time machine and a book about the previous gods’ history. She was also given instructions on how to use different kinds of powers. As a child she thought this was only nothing but a story book and the time machine was some toy, but after playing around with it as she used to be the mischievous child that she was, she knew it was the real deal through the consequences of her actions.

          The time machine was for hers to hold and not for anyone else in the council since she had the purest history among all of them. The other council members have pasts they all want to rewrite, but rewriting them will lead to grave consequences. And because she has travelled to the past, she has seen histories play out—those that hold many secrets of the previous TVXQ Gods. Though their stories are only considered as legends, but to Yoona, it’s a stressful history. The Council may have shared a lot of powers, but the time machine (and the secrets of the pasts) stays only with Yoona.

 

          And last but not least, there’s Lovely Angel SeoHyun. She’s a very upright and by-the-rules kind of woman. She believes strongly that every single person has a role and usually encourages the people around her in any way she can. She usually strives for perfection and has the most innocent heart out of the Council. She’s kind, polite, and yet very unpredictable.

          In her human life, she was best friends with Yoona ever since they were kids. She wasn’t exactly planned to be in the council since she was still a bit lacking in the world’s experience. But that all changed when she found Yoona’s time machine in her room and stole it to go back in time so that she could save a childhood friend named “Hwanhee” from dying. After so many futile tries of saving her dear childhood friend, Yoona and the TVXQ Gods recognized her on the timeline where she shouldn’t be in. They could’ve just sent back SeoHyun to the present day but seeing how desperate and pure-hearted she was, they made her a Lovely Angel instead. This is how she was given the title “The Snowflake” because the uniqueness of her experience and the beauty of her heart had landed her a grand role of being in the Council.

 

Now on with the story… This is what happened to the Love & Peace Council:

 

Lovely Angel SeoHyun came running from the f(x) world (where the surveillance screens served to watch every move of all parallel worlds and all people) to the Diamond Rock (main ruling place of the Love & Peace Council) with very worrisome and urgent news. She saw and heard what Scarlett had planned on doing. The thought of SeoHyun parallels meeting together was totally unspeakable, let alone one killing its own kind…

          “COUNCIIIIL!!!!” Lovely Angel SeoHyun’s deep and dear voice echoed through the marble halls. “There’s big trouble!!”

          “Ugh, will you keep it down next time,” Lovely Angel Jessica yawned as she teleported from her bed just a second ago. She was still in her sleeping attire so SeoHyun’s call must’ve interrupted her sleep.

          “What trouble?” Lovely Angel Tiffany showed up from the big closet after adding some clothes to their infinite collection. She was looking stunning herself in a leopard printed coat and red lipstick with 60’s style hair. She must’ve paid a visit to the old times.

          “This better be important,” Lovely Angel HyoYeon said as she teleported from somewhere. She was wearing sweatpants and a sweater revealing her bare stomach. She was covered in sweat. She must’ve been exercising somewhere. If that’s the case, it doesn’t make much sense. There’s no need for her to lose weight. She’s a heavenly and majestic being. She can change her weight, age, or whatever she wants if she has to. Oh well… she just can’t get rid of her old human habits.

          “Man, I was in the middle of watching Adrenaline live all over again,” Lovely Angel TaeYeon appeared with a pout across her face. She was talking about her celebrity parallel whom we all know to be TaeYeon of Girls’ Generation. She was referring to the breathtaking iness of TaeTiSeo’s comeback stage in September. Truth be told, this was not the first time Lovely Angel TaeYeon went to the celebrity world just to watch their comeback performance. She just liked that performance so much since they showed great amount of skin—and talk about SeoHyun of TaeTiSeo’s historical split. Lovely Angel TaeYeon was a bit of a ert, obviously. All of her parallels kind of are.

 

          Soon, most of the Council of Nine showed up and they gathered at Diamond Rock. Now, they changed their attires into grand and bright, formal dresses, mended by the greatest fashion designers with the finest fabrics around the world.

          “So, what’s the problem?” Leader Lovely Angel TaeYeon asked as she stared at her pretty nails lazily.

        “Yeah, I was about to try out some new chips that everybody was fretting about,” tall and slender Lovely Angel SooYoung said. “This better be important.”

          “I was taking care of a dying cow,” Lovely Angel Sunny sighed. “I was almost done in healing it until you called.”

          “Look, Unnies… I’m sorry if I interrupted you all in your affairs but I really have a serious problem. One of my parallels has gone mad.”

          “What?” darker skinned Lovely Angel Yuri said with her eyes dilating. “Is it the... you know…”

          “Fortunately it’s not the Black Angels,” SeoHyun said, referring to their main enemy, their main evil parallels, the Black Angels. “But that’s the thing… this time it’s only my gothic parallel.”

          “Why, what happened?” time expert Lovely Angel Yoona asked.

          “Somehow, her husband found the key to travel through parallel worlds and went on a search to find the best ‘SeoHyun.’ Now my gothic parallel became jealous that she’s planning on killing her parallels.”

          “WHAT!” Tiffany’s eyes widened. “Kill her parallels?! That’s not even possible, is it?”

          “Yeah,” Jessica sat up straight on her seat at the news. “We can’t even get too close to our evil parallels.”

          “Let alone DESTROY them,” Tiffany added.

          “This is bad…” Yoona shook her head. “Do you remember when we met the Black Angels? It almost went out of control!”

           “That’s why I am asking for your help; anyone of you,” SeoHyun said. “I cannot exactly come in contact with my human parallels. Someone has to protect JooHyun.”

          “JooHyun? Which JooHyun is it?” TaeYeon scratched her head. There are too many Joo-Hyuns to count. Even the celebrity parallel’s name was ‘Joo-Hyun’.”

          “The one who’s a piano teacher at Star Museum Elementary,” SeoHyun said. When she said that, the small screens right in-front of each of them showed the parallel’s profile.

          “Don’t our parallels have guardian angels protecting them? Why do we need one of us to go down there?” HyoYeon said.

          “I don’t think all our parallels have guardian angels,” SooYoung wondered. “Some of them do but only when they are in a very sticky situation. This girl doesn’t seem to be in any serious problem. She has a perfect family, a perfect job, perfect friends…”

          “Well now she has problems,” SeoHyun pouted. “Unnies, we have to protect her. You don’t want to lose me, do you? If one dies in the hands of a parallel, it’ll be the end for me.”

          “Mm, yes,” TaeYeon nodded. “This is a very serious problem, isn’t it? We have to take quick actions. Is there anyone willing to volunteer?”

          The chatter suddenly became extremely quiet. No one wanted to volunteer. Everyone in the room feared meeting parallels so they can’t risk their safety for this. The dead silence annoyed TaeYeon and she started quietly browsing through “Joo-Hyun’s” profile.

          “C’mon guys, it’s either any one of us or we contact one of the EXO 12 to help out when they know nothing about parallels and such,” TaeYeon growled. “We can’t even call the Five Guardian Angels of Earth because they’re always fooling around. And besides, we’re the goddesses for goddesses sakes! What’s a gothic parallel have against us powerful beauties?”

          “I’ll do it,” Yoona said finally with determination. Her best-friend SeoHyun whispered a quiet thank-you to her. When that was settled, it was time to map out their game.

          “Here’s the plan,” TaeYeon said as she intertwined her fingers as if business was about to go down. “So that you won’t arise any suspicion, maybe you should befriend this girl.”

          A hologram on the middle of their table showed a short girl that looked similar to Yoona and TaeYeon with the height of Sunny. Most of them recognized the girl immediately.

          “IU!” a few of them said in unison. They were referring to the young singer back in the celebrity parallel world. Of course, the one TaeYeon was referring to wasn’t the celebrity parallel.

          “In this world, IU is simply known as Lee Ji-Eun and is the sister of Lee Jonghyun,” TaeYeon explained.

          “Wait, you mean the Lee Jonghyun parallel of CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun?” HyoYeon asked.

          “Yeah, that,” TaeYeon said. “And since he’s friends with Dal-hyang who is friends with JooHyun, you’d be able to keep a close eye on her. It says here that they are a very bonded group of friends.”

          “How about make Jonghyun your boyfriend, Yoona?” Jessica smirked. She wasn’t exactly being serious. “That way you’d get even closer to Ji-Eun.”

          “Yes, that’s a good idea, Sica!” TaeYeon snapped her fingers.

          “It is?” Jessica stammered in confusion. She didn’t really think it would be a good idea. She was only teasing Yoona since she fangirls over CNBLUE’s Jonghyun from time to time.

          “Eii…,” Yoona scoffed trying not to make herself blush. “Why do you want me to get close with Ji-Eun anyway?”

          “In this world, she’s a bit of a mystery,” TaeYeon said while she carefully read her profile. “She doesn’t talk that much and is usually locked in her own room doing all sorts of inventions. You could reveal yourself to her to help make a teleportation or time machine to bring back that gothic SeoHyun parallel to where she belongs.”

          “Isn’t that a huge risk?” Sunny said. “Revealing ourselves as goddesses to normal human beings sounds kind of ridiculous, don’t you think? What makes you think she’d believe that, or worse, whether or not she’d declare it to the whole world?”

          “This Ji-Eun isn’t as normal as you think,” TaeYeon laughed. “As I said, she doesn’t talk much and acts a lot like N from that anime ‘Death Note’. Her brother doesn’t even hear words as often as he should from his younger sister. This Ji-Eun, she’s a big key to this mission.”

          “I don’t get it,” Jessica blankly said with unknowingly gaping open. “Why is this girl necessary again?”

          “Oh, it says here she’s crossed worlds before,” Yuri said.

          “Really? What worlds?” SooYoung said.

          “Oh my gosh,” Tiffany chuckled in perfect Californian accent. “She’s been to Wonderland and a bunch of others. That must be fun!”

          “The fairytale worlds? Fun? Are you kidding me? Could she have even survived those?” Sica scoffed. “I mean fairytale worlds are by far one of the scariest to be in! They’re not exactly so fairy-like as people picture them to be in the movies. If you stumble upon those worlds, everyone will revolve around you the way the story was originally written—not the Disney kind. It’s fun in the first few hours but it can get really horrifying!”

          “Why, have you been in one?” HyoYeon asked. “It must be a Sleeping Beauty world if you did.”

          “That’s exactly what I stumbled upon, actually. One out of eight fairies messed around with me and cursed me to sleep for 100 years! I love sleeping but that was a very torturous sleep, you know! I didn’t know when I would ever get out! I even almost lost my mind until…” she trailed off.

          “What about the prince? Was there a prince? A fairytale world always has kisses on the end, don’t they?” Yoona smirked.

          “Mm… well, that was... I’m not gonna tell you about that. That’s a very personal memory,” she giggled.

          “Anyway,” TaeYeon cleared . “About Jieun… she lost a best friend in one of the worlds and is determined to bring him back. Unfortunately, everybody thinks she’s just making up an imaginary friend and an imaginary world but we all know that’s not true.”

          “We should assign an f(x) hologram to search for him before we take any actions,” Sunny said. “Who’s the friend?”

          “Lee Hyun-woo,” TaeYeon said. “He was Jieun’s best friend, but ever since he became stuck in Wonderland, the memory of him was forgotten by everyone else in Jieun’s world.”

          “Oh… that’s kind of tragic,” Yuri sighed.

          “Okay, but what about SeoHyun’s parallel Scarlett? Shouldn’t we watch her closely first?” Yoona asked.

          “This mission is going to be a bit of a long-shot,” TaeYeon scratched her head. “Um… there’s a lot needed to be done so I guess you should go as soon as possible. We’ll just update you on anything if we find something.”

          “So it’s settled, then?” HyoYeon said.

          “Uh… not quite. You, SooYoung, and Yuri should try and go find Lee Hyun-woo on wherever the f(x) members will lead you—Wonderland or wherever he is,” she said to HyoYeon. Then she pointed to Jessica and Sunny saying, “The both of you come with me to the celebrity world to find Yakov. And then Tiffany, you go help Yoona if she needs some backup.”

          “But don’t I also have a parallel in JooHyun’s world? Yoona is fortunate to not have one but I do…,” Tiffany pouted.

          “Don’t be afraid, Fany-ah. Most of us are also going to a world where we have parallels in.” TaeYeon smiled as she laid a hand on her shoulder, assuring her of safety. “You can call on me if you stir some trouble, but I don’t think it’s necessary. You’ll be fine. You’re a strong and wise girl. You’re the Pearl after all.”

        “What about me?” SeoHyun asked. “What do I do? Do I just sit around and wait?”

          “You have to watch over us, of course. You’ll be the leader from now on. After all, this is a problem your parallel caused.”

 


My sister and I actually have a whole bigger plot about SM MV's stories and how they all connect.
But let's not get into that here it is way too long XD You guys probably aren't that interested
but if you are...
here are some of the SM easter eggs:

parallels = SM is full of it, really, going as early with BoA about it...

SNSD always has a thing for parallel concepts (Run Devil Run, TaeYeon's I, Jessica's Fly, and even most of their concert stuff)

Tree of Life = MAMA MVs - EXO
Diamond Rock = The Boys - SNSD
Lovely Angel titles = SM's little symbols for each of the members on The Boys album
Idea for f(x) as survailance managers = Nu Abo - f(x)
Yoona being recruited = Magic Castle MV - TVXQ
Five Guardian Angels of Earth = SHINee

and also, though not part of SM, basically the plot around IU, I got from her MV, U&I


Deletable author note:

Apparently, a lot of YoonHyun shippers have gone mad about me tagging this story on the YoonHyun tag. I really don't get why they were very bitter about it since I really do planned this to be YoonHyun fanfic and not just exclusively YongSeo. I will also focus a lot on these Lovely Angels' bonds so there are many other ships gonna be thrown in this story whether you like it or not. Leave or go, it's a free website.

Doesn't friendship have the word "ship" in it, too? Ship doesn't always mean romance and neither are most of life's best relationships. But I guess romance is what most YoonHyun shippers want, and they soley want it to be the only ship regardless of whatever the story is... anyway, I can't blame them for their desires.

I haven't found much stories like this one, let alone the random changes of scene in every chapter so I guess it's a little slow and new for some people. And I guess writers who put two or more ships in one fanfic are not widely accepted here, huh?

Anyway, onwards with the story.