Chapter 2

I Remember [Two Shot]

Jay’s Point of View:

 

♫ Byolun byolinde manjil su issnun byolun

Baby you are my star

Baby you are my star

Yeah, girl that’s what you are

Niga nae yojara,

Naega do bitnaneun got gata ♫

 

My phone was ringing, but I didn’t to pick it up. It went off. I decided to wake up; I look around still no Tiffany. Thinking that it might be Tiffany that called I check my phone, 2 missed call and 2 voicemail. Yuri and Jessica called? I clicked the first voicemail and it was from Yuri 30 minutes. “YAHHH YOU JERK!” Yuri yelled in anger. I flinch from her scary voice. “Tiffany told me everything I’m going to beat the crap out of you when I see you, you better start running when you see me or it’ll get ugly!” “But anyway if you were wondering where was Tiffany today, she was with me. I just got back so we were catching up, went shopping and went to the amusement park. I just dropped her off. Your better fix things between you two or you’ll get it!” I clicked the 2nd, Jessica. “YAHHHH YOU !” I flinched from how cold and scary her voice was, much scarier than Yuri’s. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BABY SISTER?! WHY ISN’T SHE HERE AT MY HOUSE YET?! WHERE DID YOU PUT HER, YOU ?! I’M GOING TO BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES AND YOU’RE DEAD!” she threatens me. I scrolled down and it reads one unheard voicemail, it was from yesterday.  I listened to the voicemail it was Tiffany, her voice was full with excitement. “Hey Jay I know you’re busy, but I have good news to tell you. I’ll tell you about it tomorrow morning after breakfast. Bye.” After the voicemail I heard poundings at the door. “JAY YOUR BETTER COME AND OPEN THE ING DOOR!” She wasn’t playing around when she said she’s going to be here in 5 minutes. “JAY OPEN THE ING DOOR! I’M DEAD SERIOUS!” –Sigh- “I’m coming!” I yelled. “JAY OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! NOW! N-O-W! NOW! JAY!” Jessica yelled in anger. I opened the door; she flung at me, tackled me down and had me in a headlock. “Ow, Ow, Ow. Jess clam down please,” I said. “How in the world do you want me to clam down? Where’s Tiffany?” she asked me, but I didn’t answer because I didn’t know. “JAY!! I’M DAMN SERIOUS!” she yelled and tightens the head lock. “Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow.” I was in pain.  I looked up and saw Taecyeon there; he closed the door and looked at me who is in PAIN. “Dude, are you going to just stand there and watch and let your girl kill me?” I asked. “Sorry bro, I just went through that earlier, I am so not going to go through it again,” said Taec. “She’s your girlfriend,” said I complained. “Yeah and she’s your girlfriend’s sister who was going to kill me, threatens me, pulled my hair and had me in a headlock for 10 minutes earlier because I wouldn’t take her to your ing house,” Taec complained back. “Dude,” I whined. Still having me in a headlock, Jess pulled my hair. “OWWWAAAHHHHH!” I yelled. “TAECCCC!” I whined again. “Fine,” Taec gave up. “Thanks bro, Ow, OWWWAHHHH,” I thanked him in pain. “Whatever, -sigh- here goes nothing,” said Taec. He grabbed Jess and she turned to him and pulled his hair which I was let go. “AAAAHHHHH!” he yelled. “Babe clam down, please,” he begged. “Ow, ow, ow, pain!” he said. “No!” yelled Jess. “Baby please I’m in pain,” said Taec. Feeling bad I went to help. “OWWWAAAHHHHH!” I yelled in pain regretting, she pulled my hair again too. Now she has both Taec and me in her hands. “Jess, please clam down,” I said. “Baby please, we’re dying here,” said Taec. “Fine,” Jessica stopped and smiled in satisfied. She let us go and we went to sit across from her. “Dude your girlfriend is crazy?” I whispered to Taec and he glared at me. “It’s your entire fault,” Taec whispered back. “NOW explain!” she yelled. “Look Jessi, I don’t know where’s Tiffany’s at,” I said to her. “What do you mean you don’t know she’s your girlfriend for god sake,” said Jessica. “She hasn’t been back every since she left when you guys where over,” I said. “Did you even go look for her?” she asked me, but I kept quiet. “Did you go look for her?” she asked me this time she was straight dead serious, cold, and began to cry. “Yuri called she say Tiffany’s with her. She came back so they were catching up,” I said. “When did she call you?” Jessica asked. “-Sigh- 1 hour ago,” I replied. “1 hour ago!” Jess yelled, “1 hour ago and you didn’t go look for her!” “Jay, I trusted you to protect her and love her! I thought I wouldn’t have to worry for her with you by her side! I thought she would be happy! I entrusted her to the wrong guy,” Jess cried. Ouch that hurts, I felt like I’ve been stabbed a million of time when she said that. (I entrusted her to the wrong guy.) Was what gone through my mind. “Babe calm down maybe she just took a walk to get some air,” Taec said trying to clam her down. “A walk? It’s been 1 hour, Taec. How do you expect me to calm down when my baby sister is missing? Taec she’s all I got left, I’m her big sister I’m supposed to protect her! And where is she now? She’s missing!” Jessica cried. My eyes were blurred tears; I grabbed my phone and dialed a number, “-sigh-Hey just letting you know, Tiffany’s not home yet,” and hang up.

 

Yuri’s Point of View:

-Phone ringing-

I picked up the call, “-sigh-Hey just letting you know, Tiffany’s not home yet.” The line went dead. I grabbed my purse, throw my phone into it, put my shoe on and ran out the house into my car. I got to the house and saw Tiffany’s purse and shopping bags on the floor right where I dropped her off. “Tiffany,” I whispered and started crying. I grabbed them and ran into the gate pounding onto the door.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View:

I woke up finding myself in an unknown place. I couldn’t see anything my hands where tied and my eyes was covered.

 

Jay’s Point of View:

There was pounding at the door, I went to open it and it was Yuri, she was crying. “I found these out in front of the gate where I drop Tiffany off before I left,” cried Yuri. Yuri turned to Jessica and Taecyeon. “You guys didn’t see it when you got here?” she asked. “No, we didn’t. Jessi ran crazy mad to the door and I ran after her,” replied Taec. “Jay I freaking called you to let you know that I dropped her off,” yelled Yuri. “I didn’t hear the call,” I said.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View:

I woke up feeling lightheaded in an unfamiliar place. My eyes were covered, hands were tied. Feeling scared I didn’t know what to do. “Well hello there, you’re finally awake,” a voice was heard from a far, sounding like a man. “Who are you?” I asked, scared. “You’ll find out soon.” He was talking to someone, but I couldn’t really hear it right.. “-Chuckle- I heard that your girlfriend is missing,” this time the voice sounded like it was right next to me. I flinch, trembled, and screamed as I felt someone touch my cheeks down to my arms. “Get away from me,” I cried. “Where did you get such a beautiful girl like this from?” the man asked, but I didn’t hear anyone answering him back. “Too late already did,” he laughed. “You wouldn’t mind if I borrowed her right or should I say have her,” he chuckled and softly touch my neck and cheeks with the back of his hand, and I cried, screaming and wiggled to get away from him.

 

Jay’s Point of View:

We were quiet until my phone rang. I looked at it and looked at the three of them and they were looking at me. “It’s an unknown number,” I said. “Answer it,” said Taec. I answered it, “Hello.” “Hello Jay,” a voice was heard. “Jin gook?” I said and looked at Taec and he was shock. “-Chuckle- I heard that your girlfriend is missing,” said Jin gook. I heard a crying scream in the background. “Get away from me.” I heard a voice, my eyes widen. “Tiffany!” I yelled. Taec, Jess and Yuri turned to look at me. “Where did you get such a beautiful girl like this from?” asked Jin gook. “I swear if you ing touch or lay a finger on her I WILL kill you!” I yelled. “Too late already did,” he laughed. “You wouldn’t mind if I borrowed her right or should I say have her,” he chuckled. I can hear Tiffany’s cries and scream. “JIN GOOK!” I yelled, but the line went dead.  –Beep- I checked my phone and I had a new message. I opened it.

 

XXXXXX, if you want her back. When it hits 12, she dies.

 

 

“Jay,” said Taec, he, signal for me to follow him into the kitchen and I sighed and followed him. “Is this why you’ve been acting like this?” asked Taec. “Yeah,” I replied. “You can still stop this, leave her now and tell them that she doesn’t mean anything to you,” said Taec. “Taec I can’t, I just can’t they will still ing go after her,” I yelled and continued, “They won’t leave her alone.” “The pain of losing someone you love, Taec they know that she’s all I got, that’s why they took her,” I cried and continued, “I lost all the people I love and I can’t bear to lose another too. He wants me to feel how it’s like to lose someone you love dearly, Taec when it hits 12.” “She dies?” Both me and Taec turned and saw Jessica, her red eyes crying and in her trembling hands were my phone. “Jess,” was what came out from both of our mouth.  “Jay why didn’t you just tell me about everything?” she asked, “Why did I have to find out myself now that she’s going to die?” “Jessica everything’s going to be fine, I won’t let it happen,” I said. “Yeah babe calm down, everything’s going to be fine, so don’t worry,” said Taec, walked up to her and hug her. “I know everything’s not fine, how do you two expect me to not worry for my sister safety. She’s going to die, do you guys expect for me to not worry. Do you?” Jessica cried. “Jessica,” Yuri cried and went towards Jess, pushed Taec away and hugged her tightly. “Mean, gosh don’t need to push,” complained Taec and was about to continue to complain, but Yuri just showed him a fist and that shut him up. “Jessica I’m sorry I didn’t mean for all this to happened, this isn’t how I want it to turn out I’m really sorry,” I apologized.I grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket and grabbed my key and ran out the door.

 

Author’s Point of View:

Taec, Jessica, and Yuri watch Jay ran out. Taec look at the two girls and grabbed held of Jessica’s hand and nodded at both girls. All three of them ran out of the house into one car together. Taecyeon dialed a number, hoping for someone to pick up and someone did, “I need your help with something, I’ll send you the message I know, I know, just get some help there.” And hang up. “Yuri, grab my phone and send the address to the number on my screen here,” said Taec. “Kay got it,” said Yuri. Taec started the engine and they drove off.

 

Jay finally got to the place; it was an old abandon warehouse. He only had 10 minute left to find them. He entered the building look around and nobody’s in there. –Beep, beep-

 

Opps I sent you the wrong address. We’re down the street 15 minutes from where you are.

 

“,” he cursed and kicked the bumper of his car. He throws his phone into the car. He ran to where they’re at. He stopped to catch his breath and took a look at his watch, it was 11:59. He continued to run and when he got there it was 12:05. He saw them pointing the gun to Tiffany’s stomach about to shot “Stop let her go, I’m here!” Jay walked towards them. “You weren’t here on time,” said Jin gook. “It just ing 5 minutes late!” yelled Jay. “That’s right, but I said 12 o’clock. Not 12:05,” said Jin gook. Jin gook added pressure onto Tiffany’s stomach, which scared her. “Jay,” cried Tiffany. “I’m not going to let them hurt you Tiff,” said Jay. “What’s going on that you haven’t been telling me?” asked Tiffany. Tiffany can see Jay hesitating. “Your boyfriend didn’t tell you anything,” said Jin gook. “That he’s a CIA Agent,” said Jin gook, “So was his father, who killed my family, I took revenge and killed everyone of his family. Jay’s mission was to kill me, but there’s you and he knows I will go after you. All I have left is to kill you then I’m done.” “Jay why didn’t you tell me?” cried Tiffany. “I always wanted to tell you,” said Jay. “But you didn’t,” cried Tiffany. Taecyeon, Jessica and Yuri got there. “You two stay here and don’t come out, just wait for the cops to get here,” said Taec and got out of the car. “Jay!” he called and walked towards Jay. “Well hello Taec,” said Jin gook, “Why don’t we have some fun.” Jin gook signals his men and they surround Jay and Taec. They were throwing fists at each other, kicking, punching and beating each other.

–Police Siren-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZdD7Sjlzo&feature=fvst

 “You brought the cops?” asked Jin gook, “Why did you bring them?” “We got you guys surround, stop and surrendered,” said the cops. Jin gook raises his gun, pointing it at the direction of the cops, Jay and Taec, the cops’ raises theirs too. “Don’t shoot!” yelled Taec to the cops. Jin gook then pointed the gun to Tiffany’s stomach. “Jin gook, don’t,” cried Jay as he moved towards Tiffany them. “I won’t be able to leave here alive and I won’t die here without getting what I came for,” said Jin gook, he pulled the trigger and shot her. “Tiffany!” cried the two girls. Jay dropped down on his knees and cried, Jin gook dropped his gun and laughed crazily and walked towards Jay. “I killed her, I killed her, I killed her. I killed the person you love the most in this world, I killed the only person you have left in this world, and I didn’t just kill her I killed everyone you love. How does it feel to lose the ones you love dearly?” Jin gook laughed. Jay ran towards him beat him up and grabbed the gun on the floor and shot him. Jay ran towards Tiffany. “Jay,” cried Tiffany. “I’m sorry about everything,” cried Jay. “I love you Jay,” cried Tiffany. “I love you too. I’m sorry that I haven’t been telling how much I love you,” cried Jay. Tiffany’s eyelids were getting heavy and heavier. “Tiff you can’t leave me, you’re all I got. I love you,” cried Jay. “Jay I wanted you to know that you’re going to be.” Before Tiffany couldn’t finish what she had to say, her strength gave up on her.

@ The hospital.

Jay, Taecyeon, Jessica, and Yuri were outside the emergency room, waiting for the doctor to come out. Jessica and Yuri’s bawling there eyes out, Taec trying to stop both of the girls to cry, and Jay’s walking back and front in front of the door. The doctor came out and everyone rushed to him. “How is she?” they asked. “I’m sorry we couldn’t help both the mother and the baby,” said the doctor. “Baby?” they asked. “Miss Hwang was 3 months pregnant,” said the doctor, “None of you found out?” “No,” cried Jessica, “Taec I was supposed to be an aunty.” (Jay I wanted you to know that you’re going to be.) “A daddy,” Jay finished Tiffany’s sentence. He cried, “I was going to be a daddy.” Jay leans against the wall and dropped down. “I was going to have a son or a daughter,” cried Jay, “I didn’t lost one person I lost two.” “Jay,” called Jessica. “Jess we were supposed to be having little Jay or Tiffany running around, I couldn’t protect any of them. I’m sorry,” cried Jay. “No Jay I’m sorry,” cried Jessica. She walked towards him and gave him a hug, and Taecyeon and Yuri went to give the both of them a hug.

“These very good words were so precious to me, that I held onto it dearly. But holding onto it too dearly can mean that it can’t be said again. But I hope it doesn’t become the words that you don’t want to hear, words that are meaningless, or words that cause sadness. The words “I love you.” I love you and our baby.” said Jay.