Chapter 1

I Remember [Two Shot]

Tiffany’s Point of View:

I woke up and Jay was seen nowhere. –Sigh- I checked my phone if I got any missed calls from him, but there’s none. I got up and went to the bathroom n took a shower. After taking a shower I headed for my closet and put on an orange shirt and blue jeans: http://www.isois2u.com/isois2u/products/2011/03/2103110922142l.jpg and headed down stair to cook. I finished cooking and decided to wait for Jay to come home to eat breakfast. –Sigh- I decided to call him, but there was no answer. It’s now 9 o’clock, I waited for 15 minutes and he was still not home yet. –Sigh- There was a knock at the door so I went to open it thinking that it will probably be Jay but right when I opened the door it wasn’t him. “Hey sweetie,” Jessica greeted. “Hey Tiff,” Taecyeon greeted. “Hey Jess, Hey Taec,” I replied in disappointment. “Come in,” I said, leading them in. They entered. “Jay’s not home yet,” Taec asked as he looked at the table in the kitchen, where the food is at. “No, not yet. He’s on his way,” I replied. “Tiff,” Jess begin but didn’t get to finish because there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and there Jay was. “You’re home, come in and eat.” I said and gave him a smile, but he just shove pass through me. Tears blurred my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. I went up to where he was sitting on the couch. “Jay come and eat,” I said and grabbed he’s hand. He stood up and pushed me and walked away to the bedroom. Tears blurred my eyes and rolled down. “Oh no he didn’t just did that to my little baby sister,” Jessica said and was about to follow him. “Jess let it go, please,” I said. “No I’m not going to let that go, he can’t do that to you and especially in front of me,” Jessica replied and went after Jay, Taecyeon followed behind. I can hear Jessi yelling from the room. “Jay what the is wrong with you, why are you being an !” Jessica yelled, “You don’t deserve her she deserve someone else better than you.” “Even if she don’t say to us, Jay we know how you have been treating her.” “Why keep this up when you can just leave her. Leave her. Please, she doesn’t deserve to put up with all these crap.” “Jay what the hell is going on with you,” Taecyeon asked, “What’s even your reason to be treating her like this? She doesn’t deserve this.” “Taec if you were to be in my situation you would’ve done the same thing, trust me you would and I know you would!” Jay yelled. “Do you love her at all?” Taec asked. “No I don’t love her at all, it was all because of her my life’s messed up now and if it weren’t for her my life wouldn’t be this ed up!! I hate her!” Jay yelled back and tears continually rolled down my cheeks. Somehow my legs moved on they’re own to the bedroom. “Since I ruined your life why didn’t leave me, what was the point of staying with me then?” I asked, trying to hold my tears in. I couldn’t stand seeing him and left.

 

 

Jay’s Point of View:

“Jay what the is wrong with you, why are you being an !” Jessica yelled, “You don’t deserve her she deserve someone else better than you.” “Even if she don’t say to us, Jay we know how you’ve been treating her.” “Jay why keep this up when you can just leave her, leave her please, she don’t deserve to put up with all these crap.” “Jay what the hell is going on with you,” Taecyeon asked, “What’s even your reason to be treating her like this? She doesn’t deserve this.” “Taec if you were to be in my situation you would’ve done the same thing, trust me you would and I know you would!” I yelled as my tears started to blur my eyes. “Do you love her at all?” Taec asked. “No I don’t love her at all, it was all because of her my life’s messed up now and if it weren’t for her my life wouldn’t be this ed up!! I hate her!” I yelled.

“Since I ruined your life why didn’t leave me, what was the point of staying with me then?” She asked and left. My tears were fighting their way out, but I fought back holding them in. There was a long silent after Tiffany left, Taec spoke up, “Man I don’t know what’s going on with you anymore, what happen to you Jay, the Jay we all know, and the bro that I knew. I just hope you know what you’re doing.” “Come on Jess, lets go,” he said to Jessica who having be burning holes in my head. “I’m not done with his , sweetie, here hold my earrings for me, and I gotta kick a punk’s ,” Jessica said as she handed her earrings to Taec. “Baby let it go,” said Taec. “No! That sorry punk made my baby sister cry, here’s my shoe too,” she said, handed Taec her shoes and tied her hair up. “Taec sweetie, stop this when it get pretty ugly, okay,” Jessica said as she pulled up her sleeve and about to jump me until Taec pulled her back. “It’s pretty ugly already,” Taec replied and throw Jess over his shoulder and started to walk away. “Taec you better let me down right now,” Jessica yelled. “Bye Jay,” Taec said. “Bye,” I replied. “And Jay just make sure you don’t regret this, what you’re doing and just remember I’m here to help,” said Taec. “Yeah I know,” Jay replied. “Jay you punk I’m not down with you yet,” Jess yelled as Taec carried her away.

 

Author’s Point of View:

When Tiffany left their house she ended up at the park. She sat there crying to herself for 15 minutes. She walked around the park, seeing couples spending times together, children playing, and dogs running around. She stopped and closed her eyes feeling the breezy breeze running past her, talking a deep breath she opened her eyes. She turned around and there it was the beautiful fountain that she and Jay first meet. She smiled remembering how they first meet. After reminiscing the past, Tiffany decided to leave, but got a call from her best friend who she haven’t seen or talked to for 2 week. Both Tiffany and Yuri decided to meet up at a café and catch up. After meeting up and catching up, they headed to the mall. They were walking around window shopping. Yuri notice that Tiffany’s not being herself lately, even before she left for Japan with her father, she always wanted to ask, but was worried for her best friend’s sake. Worrying for her best friend, she decided to ask, “Fany?” “Yeah,” she answered. “Is everything alright?” Yuri asked. Tiffany hesitated, but answered, “Yeah, why?” Seeing Tiffany hesitating and knowing her best friend she knows something’s going on and replied, “You’re not lying to me right? Fany you know you can always tell me what’s going on. When you need someone to lean on, I’ll always be here for you.” “No everything’s fine and yeah I know,” Tiffany replied. “Okay I’m just making sure, you know you haven’t been acting like yourself lately even before I left to Japan,” said Yuri. Feeling bad, Tiffany gave up and told Yuri everything. “How dare he treat my best friend like that, I’m so going to kill him,” yelled Yuri. “Does Jessi know about this?” Yuri asked. “-chuckle- Yeah she was going to kill him,” said Tiffany. “She better kill him, if not then it’s my pleasure to do so,” said Yuri. Tiffany just laughs how dorky her best friend is. “Come on lets go shopping,” said Tiffany. “Fine,” said Yuri. They went shopping for hours, maybe 3 to 4 hours. After that they went to eat and catch up some more, after eating they headed to the amusement park. Yuri decided to spend this day catching up, cheering up, and being there for her best friend.

 

Jay’s Point of View:

Where the hell did Tiffany go? I waited for her and she’s not back yet, I guess this is how she felt when I come home late. As I waited for her I slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Author’s Point of View:

After an hour or two at the amusement park they decided to head home. “It’s getting late, we should head home now, I drop you home,” said Yuri. “No, its okay I can walk home,” tiffany refused. “There is no way am I’m letting my best friend walk alone at this time of the night,” said Yuri. Tiffany chuckle at how her best friend reacted, not wanting to argue back she agrees. Yuri drops Tiffany off in front of the house. Tiffany didn’t head into the house; she stayed and watches Yuri leave before she headed in. Yuri drove off and dialed a number but no one answered, so she left a voicemail and looked into the rear mirror and saw that Tiffany was still there. When Yuri’s car was out of site, Tiffany’s phone rang and she grabbed her phone from her purse and it was Jessica, “Yeah I’m okay just went out to get some air. Yeah I’ll come over in a bit, let me change first. Okay bye.”  She turns to the gate, but someone grabbed her from behind and covered and nose with a handkerchief. Tiffany dropped her purse and shopping bags and panic; she was squirming in their hold and passed out from the medicine in the handkerchief. They carried her into the car and drove off.