Chapter 5: The Fish Almost Swims By, And The Curious Pink Dude Comes Along

Meant To Be

   DongHae's POV:

*SuJu's dorm*

The CEO told me about the new trainies who are debuting in a year and 8 months. I haven't seen them yet, I wonder if they're cute...

I'll ask the others if they want to see them first...

DongHae: Hey guys, the CEO told me SM has new trainees, do you want to go see them?

Yesung: Sure!!!

Leeteuk: Sure but...Donghae, did you forget you were supposed to do a photo shoot with SNSD in 1 hour???

Donghae: Shoot, i did forget, thanks for reminding me. I gotta go hyung, bye!

*Donghae leaves*

Siwon: You know, we can still see them...without donghae...

Eunhyuk: But it's better if we all go together...

Kyuhyun: Let's just wait until we all don't have schedules....

SungMin's POV:

I really want to go see them. I'll sneak out and see them today. If the members ask, I'll say I bumped into them...

KyuHyun: Hey Sungmin hyung, where are you going?

SungMin: I think i left my sweater in the practise room, I want to see if it's still there.

KyuHyun: oh okay.

Yes, he bought it...I barely lie to anyone, but I'm soo curious....

I walked through the hallways and heard a bunch of girls giggling in the practise room. I look through the window and see 5 girls. They're really cute. I opened the door to the room...

ChenLing: Oh! Sungming-ah, Anyeonhaseyo~

ChoHee: OMG ITS SUNGMINNIE!!!!

SungMin: Anyeonhaseyo, are you the new trainees?

SeoYeon: Yup!

Kyung-Eun: SungMin-ah, did you know that Minah really likes you? She has a crush on you~

Minah: SHUT UP KYUNG-EUN...I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON SUNGMIN...You do  ^ . ^

Kyung-Eun: HEY...-_-

Minah: Hey~ ^ . ^

I saw this girl in the corner doing something her phone. She didn't even greet me when I walked in. I tried to walk closer to her but I heard her talking to someone over then phone. I tried to ease drop...

Yumi's POV:

Someone came into the room but i didnt notice who. I quickly grabbed my phone and called my mom and my friends Grace and Amy.

Mom: hello?

Yumi: Hi mom~ I kinda have a break right now so i can call you..

Mom: Are you having fun? Is it really difficult?

Yumi: No, it's a lot better than Canada...i like it here, but I miss Grace and Amy...

Mom: They're at our house right now, i give the phone to them.

Grace: HEYYY YUMI!!!! HAVE YOU REALIZED YOUR LOVE FOR SUJU YET???

Yumi: No, and i never will...^ . ^

Amy: But you have to admit, they are really cute!

Yumi: Nope, I disagree...

Grace: Who have you met so far? Suju...perhaps???

Yumi: I haven't even been here for 2 days, I've only met SHINee.

Amy: When you meet Suju tell them I love them!!!

Grace: And dont forget to tell them that you love them too~

Yumi: Grace...you know I dont tell lies... so I'll tell them I hate them...hehe

Grace; Fine....fine... But you'll fall in love with them someday..SOMEDAY I TELL YOU!!!

Yumi: NEVER! I gotta go now, talk to you some other time, okay?

Amy: Or you can email us!!!

Grace: Just dont forget about us :)

Yumi: Awww...okay bye~

I turned around and saw Sungmin staring at me. He smiled and waved at me. I smiled back. I guess that guy who came in was Sungmin...

Sungmin's POV:

She was speaking english on the phone...I wonder where she's from. When she was done talking she turned around and I saw her face. It was beautiful. her perfect sparkling eyes, perfectly centered nose and stunning smile. She said hi to me and introduced herself. I introduced myself and we just smiled at each other again.

Yumi: Hey ChenLing, I'm gonna go back to the dorm.

ChenLing: Oh okay, we're gonna stay here with Sungmin.

She left and my smile faded. I had never felt this way before. It's like she's the sunshine in my world. Without her, it would be raining all day.

Sungmin: How old are all of you?

Minah: ChenLing's 22. She's the oldest and kinda like the leader out of the 5 of us. Kyung-Eun is 20, the second oldest. Seoyeon is 19, the third oldest. I'm 17 the third youngest. ChoHee is 16, the second youngerst. And the girl who just left, Yumi is the maknae, she's 14 but she's turning 15 soon.  

OMG, Yumi's only 14??? AISH...I'm 25... Thats a 10 year difference...well, next week it will be...

I had to leave and I walked back to the dorm. I had never felt this way before about a girl...I guess i'll have to let her go...

Kyuhyun: You didnt find your sweater?

Sungmin: Yea, It wasent there anymore...

Reowook: I guess you could buy another one next time...

Sungmin: I guess...

Yumi's POV:

Why was Sungmin starting at me in the practise room? Was there something on my face? I guess I'll just forget about it.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

ChenLing's POV:

Minah, Kyung-Eun and Seoyeon went back to their dorms. Cho Hee and I went to ours. When we walked in the lights were turned off so I guess Yumi already went to bed.

The manager and CEO told me a lot about Yumi. She's had a tough childhood. Her dad passed away when she was 5, and everyone at her school misunderstood her. She only had 2 friends. She's been handling stuff pretty well. She never threw a tantrum or really got mad at anyone. She's really nice. I saw her crying one time about somethin I'm not quite sure about. If anyone hurts her I will stand up for her. I just feel really had for her...