Chapter 4: The Nice Guy

Meant To Be

Yumi's POV:

*At the dance room at 1:45PM*

ChoHee: AIYA...I'm soo tired...

Yumi: We only practised for about 4 hours...

ChoHee: STILL...I'm tired...

ChenLing: ChoHee you can rest, the rest of us will practise singing then...

Minah: You know, after Lucifer, I really want to do Into The New World by SNSD!!!

Yumi: That's not a bad idea!!! I really like that song...

SeoYeon: Thats fine with me.

Kyung-Eun:Sure!

ChoHee: BUT I WANNA DO A SUPER JUNIOR SONG!!!We could do Mr. Simple ^^

Yumi: NO. I HAVE NEVER HEARD MORE THAN 5 SECONDS OF IT AND I'M NOT PLANNING ON LISTENING TO IT ANYTIME SOON.

ChenLing: Hey, we havent even finished Lucifer yet, lets get this song done first and then we'll talk about DOING A DBSK SONG :)

SeoYeon: Let's just let the trainer decide...

Kyung-Eun: Yea...i dont want any conflict before debut :S

Minah: OH SO YOU WANT CONFLICT HUH??? COME HERE KYUNG-EUN, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I'VE GOT! *bursts into laughter*

SeoYeon: Minah, don't joke around like that...you're gonna scare Kyung-Eun...

Kyung-Eun: ......I'm not scared....

Yumi: Wow Seoyeon, you know your friend soooooo well... :P

ChenLing: Let's get back to practising!!!

Taemin's POV:

I was on my way to my practise room when I heard SHINee's song. I looked through the window and saw 5 girls dancing to it. I always love seeing dongsaengs dancing to our songs! One of the girls there looked pretty cute, I wonder what her name is...

I walked into SHINee's dance room...

Minho: Taemin-ah, what took you soo long?

Taemin: Oh nothing... I just ran into some new trainies...

Onew: SM has new trainies??? Maybe we can treat them to chicken!! You know, as a welcome present...

JongHyun: Are they pretty?

Taemin: I didn't really pay attention to all 5 of them. I was watching this one girl dance, she's really good. And she's cute.

Key: Who cares if they're cute, if every girl was cute then every girl would be the same. You have to look at their style of clothing.

Taemin: We can all go see them, wanna go?

Minho: sure, let's go!

Yes! Now I can go back and ask for her name!

Yumi's POV:

You know, this training isn't as bad as I thought. It's actually pretty fun. All of a sudden SHINee walked into our practise room.

Minah: OMG ITS SHINEE!!!

SHINee: Anyeonhaseyo~

We all said hi back. It was really weird because everyone paired themselves up magically...

ChenLing with Onew. Kyung-Eun with JongHyun. SeoYeon with Key. Minah with Minho.

I was just standing around awkwardly when Taemin made his way towards me. 

Taemin's POV:

I finally get to talk to her! Everyone paried up perfectly, and it was just me and that really pretty girl. I walked towards her and said hi.

Taemin: Anyeonghaseyo~ My name is Taemin.

Yumi: Anyeonhaseyo~My name is Yumi.

So it's Yumi...thats a cute name...

Taemin: How long have you been training?

ChenLing walked over to us after I asked that question. She said some stuff in chinese to Yumi and Yumin said stuff in chinese to her.

ChenLing: oh...um...she just started yesterday...hehe..

Taemin: YESTERDAY??? I THOUGHT SHE ALREADY TRAINED FOR 3 YEARS???

ChenLing: Yea, she just moved to Korea yesterday.

Taemin: Where did she live before?

ChenLing: She lived in Canada. She can speak english and mandarin fluently, and she just started learning korean.

WOW, Yumi is amazing...she's so talented and she can speak english AND chinese!!! If she learns korean I'd be impressed...

Onew: Hey guys (SHINee), let's hear them sing a bit before we leave!

ChenLing: We haven't practised a song together yet, other than Lucifer. It's better if we each do a solo.

Onew: EVEN BETTER!!!! :D

Yumi's POV:

Onew wanted us to do a solo, so we did. ChenLing sang I'm Alone by SNSD's Tiffany. Kyung-Eun rapped Key's part in Our Love Should Go On. Seoyeon sang Gee by SNSD. Minah wanted to dance because her dancing was stronger than her singing. And I sang Kissing You by SNSD.

I don't know why but Taemin kept smiling at me when I was singing. He clapped the most for me and...

No, no, maybe it's just because he's nice. I have never met a guy who was as nice as Taemin...

OHHH NOOO. I'm not falling i love on my first full day in Korea...I just moved, i HAVE TO focus on training...

AISH...But Taemin's soo cute!!!

What am I supposed to do???