Happen Ending

Happen Ending

“Yah!!! Everyone palli, palli! We have an emergency at the ER, we have an incoming patient of a car accident” the head nurse announced while giving orders for her staff to be ready to assist the doctors “Also, it’s a VIP patient, so only assigned personal will take care of him”

The assigned nurses went with the doctors, while the others kept up with his regular duties.

“Hum, no wonder they call nurses from our floor, probably they will stabilize him and quickly roll him up to one of the private rooms, I bet you it’s a celebrity, aish who could it be? An actor or an idol?” one nurse began blabbering to her.

“However it is, right now is none of our concern, so focus on the patients you have at care, since it looks like we are going to be short staff for the next hours” she replied redoing her ponytail and searching for some saline solution for one of her patients at care.

After a few hours went by, just like the other nurse had predicted, they roll the patient into their floor and asked for complete discretion from the nurses’ station.

“See I told you it was a famous guy, I heard from downstairs, that he was driving his Porsche and from one moment to another he hit another car and his car flipped, it’s a miracle he doesn’t need surgery” another nurse began blabbering again.

“Jinjja, wow he sure is one lucky guy, by the way, who is he?” another one asked.

“Seungri, you know the youngest member of BIGBANG” the first one said.

A sudden bang could be heard and both nurses look up to see her, she had dropped a tray of instruments.

“Yah! What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you are a fan? Otherwise we are going to have to pull you off from rotation this week” the head nurse said to her.

“Aniyo, it was just the circumstances of the accident that shocked me” she replied quickly getting down to pick up the things she had dropped but was surprised by a familiar hand helping her out.

“Gwenchana?” he asked her.

“Ne” she said giving him an assuring smile and getting up.

“Oh, Dr. Park, how is the patient doing? Do we need to send someone else for taking him for some extra tests?” the head nurse asked.

“He is stable, we need to check his vitals every hour, if anything happens please let me know right away” he said to the head nurse and in a lower tone call her out “Want to go grab some coffee?”

She nodded and quickly followed him.

On the hospital room, Seungri was beginning to open up his eyes again and was face to face to Jiyong, Taeyang and his manager that were the first ones to arrive at the hospital.

“Yah! Maknae you gave us the shock of our lives, I almost drop my heart when our manager got the call, what the hell were you thinking speeding with how slippery the roads are right now” Jiyong began giving him a piece of his mind as soon as the doctors had left the room.

“Hyung, mianhae, I don’t know what got into me” he said lying to his hyung and closing his eyes, remembering the previous moments to the car accident.

He had gotten into his car and began driving back home, but something kept on bothering, the date September 12. He had always regretted his actions from 2 years ago, cheating on her and not answering her, ignoring her all that time. Maybe if he had acted up different, if he had begged for forgiveness that moment, maybe they will still be together now.

A familiar tune started playing on the radio, the song he had written for her, Come to my. Before he knew it, he was speeding away, feeling an ache in his chest that was burning him inside. After that, everything turned black and the next thing he remembered was waking up in the ambulance.

“Seungri-ah, I’m talking here!! You must be grateful nothing major happen and thank God you decided against drinking tonight, otherwise the media will be having a field day with this” Jiyong kept on blabbering.

“Ji, stop, I know you are piss off, but we should be grateful that maknae is ok, common, go with manager hyung and go grab some coffee, I’ll look after him” Taeyang said to him.

On an empty row of chairs in another side of the hospital, Dr Park and she were seating down, each one holding a cup of coffee in their hands.

“Jagiya, are you really ok?” he said brushing away a strand of her loose hair and tucking it in behind her ear.

“Ne, Hoon-ah, I’m really ok, I was just shock and worried. I mean is being almost a year and a half ever since I last saw him and I think I didn’t acted too nice when I broke up with him” she said to her boyfriend letting out a sigh.

“Well, after you told me about him, I still think he deserved it and the only reason I’m not mad at him for hurting you, is because it let us be together at the end” he said smiling to her.

That honest smile was what had won her over, the months following her breakup with Seungri it had left her in a mess, but Dr Park was the only one that seemed to note the changed in her. They had begun as colleagues, after a few months they became best friends and for the past 6 months they had being dating.

“Aigoo, my cheesy boyfriend, always looking for the bright side of the situation” she said and gave him a quick peck on his cheek “Common, my coffee break is over and I don’t want to hear the other nurses saying I’m abusing my position since I’m dating you”

“Don’t worry, even if I tried to pull some strings for you, you wouldn’t let me do it. Besides I need to go check on him, it seems his CT scans results are back”

They both got up and made way to the nurses’ station in the area where Seungri was admitted.

“Did the results for Lee Seung Hyun arrive yet?” Dr Park asked the head nurse.

“Aniyo, not yet, but the patient just complained of some pain in his right side of his abdomen”

“Arasso, I’ll go look at him” he said excusing himself and making his way to the room Seungri was staying.

“Please go pick up the CT scans for Dr Park to check, apparently since is a VIP patient, the technicians will only release the films to someone from our floor” the head nurse said to her and she simply nodded, making her way to find the results.

Seungri told the doctor where it was the pain located, while Taeyang hopesly waited outside while his friend was being examinated.

Taeyang look up when he heard a knock at the door of the room his friend was and then he saw her, his friend ex girlfriend.

“Dr Park the CT results are here” she said opening the door and entering inside.

Seungri had to look twice to convince himself that his mind wasn’t playing tricks on him, it was really her.

“Dr Park, here are the scans, is there anything else that you need?” she said avoiding looking at Seungri and laying her eyes only on her boyfriend with a warm smile.

Seungri recognized that smile immediately, it was the one that was only reserved for him when they were dating, then he look to the doctor and saw him smiling like a fool in love back at her and everything fall into place in his head.

“Ne, please tell the head nurse to prepared the medications I told her and to bring them over, since the patient is in pain”

“Arasso” she said bowing and exiting just as quickly as she had entered the room. But she was stopped by a dumbfound Taeyang waiting outside the door.

“Is being a while” he said to her.

“Yes, it has being Taeyang-sshi, I hope you have being ok all this time” she politely replied.

“Ne, sorry but I didn’t expect you to be working here and to be in charge of him out of all places”

“Ani, I just came to deliver the scans, I’m not in the team in charge of Seungri-sshi, don’t worry and please tell him to not worry, I won’t be bothering him as long as he is hospitalized. Now if you excuse me, I need to go check on my other patients” she said and slightly bowed her head.

“Of course, take care and thanks, I know it was also part our fault for not stopping him for acting the way he did when he was with you, so I’m actually really glad you are ok” he said and looked down to her hands, where he saw a couple ring on her hand.

She notes that and simply smiled “It was not your fault, if anybody was at fault were Seungri and I, since we were the ones in the relationship. And yes, I am really ok now” she said and left with a smile.

Soon after the doctor got out of the room and Taeyang quickly made his way in.

“What did the doctor said?”

“I have some bleeding on my liver; I need to stay over for a week for it to heal if I want to avoid surgery… Hyung, I saw her”

“I know, I was standing outside when she came out, I exchanged a few words with her, but are you ok after seeing her?”

“Hyung, what’s the use now? I won’t beg for your comfort this time, you know how much I have dealt with exposing my emotions and the last talks we have had the last months help me realize that I have always take for granted other peoples happiness in favor of my own.

I mean I can tell that she is ok, that she has moved on and that she is probably in love right now, but me? After she left me, hell even before that, all my relationships have being a chain of messy endings. I get bored easily or mad with other people’s happiness and ended up ruining everything”

“Maknae don’t be so harsh on yourself, it’s true you have had your flaws in the way you have handle your past relationships or whatever you might want to call your hookups, but look, you are still alive, you are breathing and so are the girls you have dated in the past”

“You know hyung, when I began dating her, I told myself: this time it will be different, I tried to deceived myself like that, I really thought I was in love, but after all this time that has left, all I can asked myself is if I was really in love or I was just dating to ended up breaking up with her at the end”

“You can’t be seriously talking like that, everyone has a difficult time when they start dating and sometimes as one began dating you can also easily break up. What I have seen is that after she left you, all the other girls you had dated, you always looked for an excuse to end things with them, it was always a different reason but at the end the one that was left behind was always you.

Instead of feeling sorry and looking for an easy ending with other girls as a way to ease your pain from your broken heart, you seem to forgot that the girls you were dumping, were feeling the same way as you felt when she left you, that those tears you have seen them shed when you end things with them, are the same ones you have left out whenever you get drunk and began talking about her.

You keep treating people the opposite as they should be treated, shutting them down, afraid of getting hurt again, but you need to stop looking for that easy ending” Taeyang said to him, but before he could continue Jiyong and Sajagnim arrived at the room.

After a short conversation with the three of them, they left him off to rest, but it was only thanks to the power of medication that Seungri managed to even get some rest that night.

Days went by after the accident and Seungri was given the liberty to walk around the halls of the hospital. All this time, Seungri kept on reflecting on the words Taeyang had said to him and had reached to the conclusion that his hyung was completely right.

One afternoon, around a week and a half after the accident, he began wondering the halls and he saw her with Dr Park, briefly sharing a quick kiss before parting ways.

But something funny happen, this time his heart didn’t ached, now he had realized that they simple weren’t meant to workout. He knew his mistakes now but this time in the hospital had also helped them to learn a lesson about them.

 At the end their story wasn’t one meant to have a happy ending.

End 

 

------------------------------------

A/N: i know this isnt the ending many of you expected, but thats life, it gives and takes and we learned to move on.

I truly hope you dont hate me for how I ended up this short story, but as a special treat, i want to share with you something else, and i feel old XD i decided to not only to post the ending of this story, but to also publish the 1st chapter of my new chaptered fic. 

I truly hope you will join the ride of reading it.... 

its called 

Should we act like nothings wrong? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/907459

Until next time, 

sayurimei