Spoiler

Happen Ending

It was like if a movie was slowly evolving in front of her eyes but she kept on denying seeing that it wasn’t a movie, this was now their reality.

She and Seungri had began as friends from a long time ago, but it wasn’t until almost 3 years ago that he started pursuing her and finally convinced her to date him.

At first things were going great, he was the perfect gentleman and despite all the nasty rumors that revolve around him and women, she choose to look the other way and cave in to his continues advances.

The first 8 months of their relationship where what every girl could ask for, and despite having to deal with the secrecy of their relationship, she endured it all, because she had fallen in love with him.

Seungri loved to surprise her with flowers at her work place signed with Love, Ri or planning midnight dates in the middle of her apartment for the two of them. He was surprising everyone around him, showing a more mature side of him that even his band members were not used to see.

They have gotten to meet each other a long time ago, when she was still in nursing school and he was beginning to hit it big with BIGBANG, but what got them closer together was that they understood what their crazy schedules meant for each other.

She loved him with all her heart, but then it came a time when an unsettling rumor came crashing down on September of 2012 upon them. Seungri was away in Japan promoting, but someone leaked some photos to one particular Japanese magazine, and it didn’t took long before they have reached all over the internet.

At first she denied what was laying in front of her eyes, she knew that her Lee Seung Hyun wasn’t like that, the man she loved wouldn’t act like that, but her heart still ached.

All she could do at that moment was send him a text message, since a part of her heart was telling her that it wasn’t entirely impossible for him to have done that and she didn’t felt like trusting her voice in that moment.

 

“You are not like this”

 

Was all that she managed to type down and felt a tightening in her chest oppressing her while hitting the send button.

She waited an hour, 2 days, 2 weeks but got no answer; she felt like all the trust she had place on him was beginning to waver and small pieces were starting to fall down and getting lost in space and time.

But then he came looking for her one cold autumn morning, a whole month after she had reached out for him for confirmation or denial, but now that he was in front of her, she saw regret written all over his eyes; but the love she felt for him blinded her mind and choose to ignore the subject as she simply wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a peck on his lips and whispering in his ear “I missed you”.

Neither one of them brought up the subject to the table, despite it was all over the netizens sphere, besides the tension of the untouchable subject could be felt in the air whenever they were together.

She began to feel an invisible wall building up in between them, the sweet, kind boyfriend of hers began changing, he no longer seek out for her as he usually did,  neither did he call her or even text her as often to see how she was doing. At first she blamed their line of work, but soon she began to run out of excuses to justify his actions.

She saw his eyes turning colder and with every conversation they had, she felt like she was having small spoilers of how things were about to turn out for them.

She kept on saying to herself that it wasn’t true, that it was all in her imagination, but her mind was telling her that their end was near, but still she loved him too much to be the one to brings things to an end.

She decided to hang on, but his answers to her texts began to became almost nonexistent or even when they managed to talk over the phone, their conversations were fill with a complete lack of interest and it was showing even more that his mind was somewhere else.

Even then, most of the times in their few dates, their companion was no longer laughter and kisses, but an overflowing silence drowned whatever hope she might have left.

She saw him slowly changing, avoiding her calls and even texting to other people with a mischievous look on his face, even when he was standing right in front of her.

She felt that the time that they were spending together was slowly getting smaller and she felt that their relationship was slipping away from the reach of their fingers.

Whenever she asked Seungri if something was going on, he just changed the subject, making her feel anxious, feeling that all the promises he had once made to her when they began dating, had fallen into a pit of forgetfulness in the deepest and darkest part of his mind.

In every action she kept on seeing the end, she tried to pretend it wasn’t so; she kept on hanging into the lingering promise of true love he had once made her.

Those stupid promises made her waver; they kept on suffocating her, to the point of making her ponder if she was living alone in this fantasy of relationship, where it seem that the seemed boyfriend role have being left vacant a long time ago.

She had always dreamt with a  movie like love, but she knew now that his heart was now in some other place, fill up with someone else; she knew it and felt it, every time she told him that specially when she told him she loved him, he responded her in an empty way, like if his mind was somewhere or with someone else.

She kept on the charade until their 500 day anniversary, when he simply text her to tell her he had plans for the day and later that evening she saw he had updated his instagram account with a picture of some girls he had met while he was in Japan.

That night she didn’t care about causing a scene, she simply got ready with the purple dress she had gotten for the occasion, did her hair and makeup and made her way into his apartment; she knew the pin number, so she had no problem letting herself in.

She made her way to the living room and simply sat down on the white leather couch waiting for him, making up her mind for once and for all.

Around midnight, he showed up, slightly tipsy, but he sobered up the minute he laid his eyes on her, all that came across his mind was how pretty she looked in that moment.

“I didn’t know you were waiting for me” he said while trying to avoid her eyes, feeling a pinch on his heart, like if it was trying to remind him that he had missed out on something important, since she usually never showed up in his apartment unannounced.

“I know you didn’t expect me, I mean you didn’t even remembered our 500th day anniversary, why should I expect for you to even be aware of my whereabouts now?” she said with a hard but sad tone on her voice, repeating on her mind the thing she had come to say to him and encouraging herself to not back down now that she was in front of him.

Immediately after hearing her words, a guilty expression drew up on his face, but before he could even began to give excuses, she began talking again.

“I think is clear why I am here tonight Ri” she said using the nickname she knew he loved to hear her say to him “I think is time we end this, whatever we have remaining between us. Is obvious your heart now lays elsewhere but here by my side, and I’m done with putting myself through this suffocating hell that is bringing me to a never ending emotional purgatory; I don’t know about you, but for me this is definitely the end.

I don’t need for you to tell me what I already know, I’m not blind to your change in attitude towards me after that Japan incident last year, I might have acted otherwise, but I knew, my damn intuition slowly stopped my breath, perhaps I hang on to the illusion that it was all in my head, maybe I idolize you and place you in a spot that it was simply too big for you to fill

I stop longing for a happy ending by your side a long time ago; I’m done with this play we have over extended its due time, maybe the ending was decided even before we started dating” she said taking a deep breath and finally looked up to him, she knew he was hurting, but it was a different pain than the one she was feeling. It was a hurt ego, not a hurt heart that it was standing in front of her.

“Now please, let me go, don’t let me suffer anymore of your indifference that is draining out my soul, I beg of you, I’m done with all of this Lee Seung Hyun, just let me go. I have kept on hanging by your side in case you will change your mind, but I’m done now, if we keep dragging this any longer it will only add on into your sense of guilt and my suffering” she said keeping herself poised, she had promised she wouldn’t shed one single tear in front of him.

She got up and began to leave, without letting him utter a word, but he grabbed her hand before she could cross the door.

“Is this the end?” he managed to utter out.

She removed his hand from her wrist and simply exited the door once in for all, leaving him wondering alone, like he had done to her in the last days. 

 

---------

hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1, still 2 more to go, like i said this is going to be a short fic and i cant wait to see your comments!