Chapter 1

Untold Story- A Luhan Fanfic

CONGRATULATES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU AND TWO OTHER FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN A MOVIE WHICH YOU THREE WILL BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS.

WE WILL PROVIDE A HOME WHICH YOU THREE WILL BE LIVING IN AND EVERYTHING ELSE;INCLUDING THE FLIGHT, THE ROOM,AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN.

PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE MONDAY,OCT.15

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD ON MEETING YOU.

NUMBER: (***)***-****

THANK YOU!

_______________________________________

"Oh,Look We Won A Movie Deal Leona!"Kylie Said.

"Really?Let Me See."Leona Said While Grabbing The Letter.

"Oh We Did. Did You Enter In This?"Leona Asked.

"No I Thought You Did."Kylie Said.

"No,I Didn't Maybe It Was Lily. We Should Ask Her When She Comes Home."Leona Suggested.

"Yeah, If She Didn't This Might Be A Scam."Kylie Said.

"Yeah, If She Didn't We Should Still Call The Number To See If It's Actually Real."Said Leona.

"Okay, I Hope It's Real. Who Are We Going To Do The Movie With?"Kylie Asked.

"Not Sure It Doesn't Say. Guess We Will Find Out When We Get There."Leona Said.

~~~~~~~~~ 2 Hours Later ~~~~~~~

Lily Walks Into The Door.

"Hey Guys I'm Home." Lily Said As She Walked Into The Kitchen

"Hey,Did You Enter Something For A Movie Deal?"Kylie Asked.

"Oh Yeah,Did I Win?"Lily Asked Curiously.

"That Depends Are You Going To Take Us?"Leona Said Walking Into The Room.

"Of Course That Was The Whole Point In Entering,So We Can Have A Little Vacation In Seoul. The Place Where We Dreamed Of Going."Lily Said.

"Yeah I Want To Meet All The Kpop Stars Or Atleast Some, Maybe Even One."Leona Said.

"So,Did I Win?"Lily Asked Anxiously.

Leona Handed Her The Letter And Watch Her Face Lit Up.

"Oh My Gosh,No Way,This Can't Be Happening. I Won!"She Screamed.

"Yeah,Now Quiet Down It's 10:00 At Night People Are Trying To Sleep"Kylie Said Trying To Quiet Lily.

"Shouldn't You Call Them Right Now?"Kylie Asked.

"At This Time Are You Crazy."Lily Said.

"No I'm Not Crazy. Remember Different Time Zones. Right Now For Seoul It's Morning." Kylie Said.

"Oh Yeah I Forgot."Lily Said Embarrassed.

Lily Picks Up The Phone And Dials The Number.

"Hello How May I Help You." The Lady On The Phone Asked.

"Hi Um.. I Entered A Movie Deal Sweep And I Won." Lily Asked Nervously.

"Are You Lily Pae?" She Asked.

"Yes,This Is She."Lily Said.

"Okay Please Hold I Will Be Giving The Phone To Kim Jihoo. He Is The Producer Of This Movie. He Will Give You Information On Everything There Is To Know." The Lady Said.

"Okay." Lily Said.

"Hello Is This Lily Pae?" Kim Jihoo Asked.

"Yes This Is She." Lily Answered.

"Okay Here Is Everything You Will Need To Know-..."

~~~~~~~~~ Sunday Night ~~~~~~~~

"Oh I'm So Excited! Oh My Gosh." Lily Excitedly Said.

"Yeah We Are Too Now Hurry Up And Pack. We Need To Be Fully Rested When We Get There." Leona Scolded.

"Okay Mom!" Lily Teased.

"Very Funny!" Leona Said.

"You Guys Quit It. It's Almost Midnight And You Guys Aren't Even Close To Finishing." Kylie Said.

"Fine." Leona And Lily Said.

~~~~~~~~~ At The Airport ~~~~~~~

"We Are Actually Going. I Can't Wait. Let's Go." Lily Said Excitedly.

"First We Need To Go Buy The Ticket" Leona Said.

"Okay." Lily Said.

They Looked Around, But Couldn't Find The Ticket Place.

"Do You See It Anywhere?" Leona Asked.

"No." Lily Said.

"Um.. Excuse Me Do You know Where I Can Find The Ticket Place?" Leona Asked A Worker.

"Oh Yeah. You Just Go Straight Turn Left And Then Left Again And You Should Be There." The Worker Said.

"Okay Thanks." Leona Said

"No Problem." The Worker Said.

"You Guys Will Never Believe What Just Happened!" Kylie Said Walking Towards Leona And Lily.

"Where Have You Been, Huh?" Lily Asked Curiously.

" I Was Buying Our Tickets, But They Said That The Plane Already Left 2 Hours Ago!" Kylie Said.

"No Your Lying Did We Really Miss The Flight." Lily Asked Nervously.

"Yes We Did." Kylie Said.

Lily Started To Cry.

"Are You Kidding Me. I Was Looking Forward To This And Then We Missed Our Flight Like All The Things I Did." Lily Said Sobbing.

Leona Was Just Sad.

Kylie Started To Laugh.

"I'm Just Kidding Lily Stop Being Such A Baby." Kylie Said Teasing Lily.

"Are You Serious? How Could You Do This ? This Is Not The Time For Your Nonsense." Lily Said.

"I Just Wanted To See Your Reaction" Kylie Said With A Smirk.

"Whatever I'm Going To Get You Back Just Wait And See." Lily Said.

"Okay I'll Be Waiting." Kylie Said.

"Did You Buy The Tickets?" Leona Asked.

"Yeah And Our Flight Leaves In 30 Minutes So We Need To Get Our Stuff Check And Other Things."Kylie Said.

They Went And Got Their Things Check And Went Through Security. The Plane Arrived And The Took Their Seats. They Are Off To Seoul For The First Time.