Mix Feelings

Algo Mas (Something More)

Hello I was busy the last fews days sorry I couldn't post anything soon. I'll try my best to update faster. This chapter the story will switch from diffrent p.o.v's I hope you don't get confused. Thanks again for reading my story and I hope I don't disappoint anyone.

.....

Finally my date with Jinwoo is about to begin. I came to pick him up but when I got here I could feel an akward vibe coming from Jinwoo and Mino, their goodbyes was way more akward as if Jinwoo was expecting for Mino to do something. When we were on the road I had the guts to finally ask.

"Hyung is there something wrong with you and Mino hyung?"

"Huh, oh no their isn't."

"It just felt that their was something going on."

"I guess I was disappointed. He probably doesn't feel what I feel."

"About what?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry just forget what I said. Look! We are almost there, let's forget about everything else and have fun."

He said it with a smile but that smile wasn't what he normally gives me, this one had sadness in it, it actually reminded me of Jinhwan he gave me the same smile before I left. I felt the need to comfort him, I always had this need to protect him from anyone or anything, woah why am I thinking about Jinhwan. Getting back on track I'm going to make sure Jinwoo forgets about Mino today.

 

As soon we arrived he instantly wanted to go to the big roller-coasters, even though he was scared and nervous, he was brave. We are now riding our last roller-coaster this one was even scarier than the last ones as it had seats with no floor so your legs hang loose.

"Hyung can you hold my hand."

"Ha! I knew you were scared before on those previous rides. You can't hide it anymore huh."

"You're right you caught me :( so... can you?"^^

"How cute, okay I will."^^

Yes! I just wanted to hold his hand I wasn't really scared, okay maybe I was but it worked out right. He he he.

 

"Hyung now that it's dark we should go to the hunted house."

"What! No! I get really scared on those."

"Don't worry I'm here, I'll protect you."

"Okay but you go first then."

"I will, trust me I don't get scared easily."

...

I've been walking back and forth in my room thinking about what Jinwoo and Bobby might be doing. What if he confesses.

"What is wrong with you, you have been running around non stop! If you didn't want him to go you should've stop him but you just stood there like an idiot."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jinwoo hyung, hello."

"Hyung how did you..."

"Oh come on I've known for the longest, I  knew who you were talking about the last time we talked. You know what, I am pretty sure he feels the same way."

"You think so."

"I know it."

 

I decided to take a walk, I  needed to think about my feelings for Jinwoo. I remember our WIN days how he never gave up. I liked that about him, no matter how hard the monthly evaluations were he would always work hard to the better the next time and even though his dad was against him becomimg a singer he still followed his dream. He is truely admirable. Then during WinnerTV I decided to get really close to him, we even got to meet our families. I invited him to my home and he got along great with my family. He ask my mom if he could be his son in law I'm pretty sure because he was interested in Danah. They spend alot of time together when she got home and I got jealous, he made cookies with his love saying he was thinking about me, he help me cook for my mom and we made a cake together... now that I think about it did he ask if he could be his son in law because of me then? I belived he was interested in Danah and that is why I was jealous, hold on did I just said I was jealous? Oh man I wad jealous because I believed he choose her instead of me and now I've been jealous of Bobby because he's trying to take him from me, not as a friend but something more, how could I not seen this before? Well I finally know what I feel and I won't let him take Jinwoo from me I just hope I'm not too late.  It's night time already gotta head back home they should be back by now.

...

Okay so I was wrong my throat hurt from all the screaming but still the hunted house resulted to be the best event. Jinwoo kept hiding behind me and at some points he would bury himself in my chest he hugged me deeply from the fear he was so cute. He was so warm and my heart kept beating faster.

"I guess since it's late we should head home now, this was fun."^^

"Before we do that can we talk?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Uh... okay here we go. Hyung, I like you."

"I like you too."^^

"But I like you more than just a friend."

"What"

"I got feelings for you hyung and it goes beyond friendship, I had them for awhile and  can't keep it in anymore. Can you accept my feelings for you."