Confession

Algo Mas (Something More)

Okay I had time to write another chapter it might not be long so I'm sorry. Hope you all like it and thanks again for reading it.

P.S you might notice another person is included in the story as well. He he

............

 

Jinwoo's P.O.V

When this day started I never expected it to end this way. A confession that I couldn't imagine. 

 

It all began with a simple hang out, cause that's what I though it was me and Bobby just hanging out like any other friends would do, well it turn out to be more than that. When night came everything changed and I wasn't prepared for what came after.

 

"Hyung I like you."

Aww how cute is he.

"I like you too."^^

"But I like you more than just a friend."

"What"

What did he just said, more than just friends? I'm not sure where this is going. I'm getting lost in this conversation.

"I got feelings for you hyung and it goes beyond friendship."

No way this can't be.

"I had them for awhile and can't keep it in anymore."

That sounds just like.

"Can you accept my feelings for you."

Oh god it is he just confess to me.

"Bobby... I appreciate your feelings for me but..."

"But?"

"I can't accept them. Because I also feel something in my heart, something deep but it's for someone else."

"That person will never admit his feelings for you, he's too afraid."

"You speak like you know who it is but you don't."

"Yes I do, it's Mino hyung."

How did...

"He will never feel the same way that I do."

"How did you it was Mino?"

"It was obvious to me, the way you look at him I knew right away how you felt."

"If you said you knew then why are you asking me to accept your feelings, you already know who mine belong too?"

"Because he will never feel what you do and I can."

"Sorry but I still can't accept them."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't love you."

"I don't care, you'll learn to love me."

"Well I do care and what I feel for Mino I won't feel it for anyone else."

"Even if he never responds to you're feelings. You don't even know what he feels for you."

"Even so."

"What if he doesn't love you back and never does."

"Then I'm willing to stay alone, I don't want anyone that it's not Mino."

"Why?"

"Because I love him."

Saying that shocked him and me as well, this was the first time I said it and it felt great saying it.

"Yes I love him and I can't be with someone that I don't love. Or that doesn't love me in return Bobby."

"But I do like you"

"Do you? Or are you just using me because you're afraid to face you're truth?

"What do you mean?"

"That the same look you said you saw on me towards Mino I've seen it on you but not towards me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do."

"We should go."

Our way back home was quiet, we didn't say a word. I think this is the first time someone told him what I just did.

 

"Well we are here. You didn't had to follow me to the door."

"You know you amazed me today. You are something else hyung that naive lost boy is not really you huh. But you got it wrong I do like you and I won't stop until you're heart is mine."

"Bobby you..."

"Hey, sorry did I interrupt something."

"Mino"

Did he heard what Bobby just said?

"No I was leaving already, I said what I had to. Goodnight hyung."

"Goodnight."

"Let me follow you down, Jinwoo you go in you must be tired."

"Okay..."

"You don't have to follow me I can go by myself."

"Oh no I insist. See you in a minute Jinwoo."

"Okay"

Okay what was that.

 

I have been waiting in the living for Mino for a long while now, what could they possibly be talking about. Could Bobby possibly have told him about today. Just as I was thinking it Mino came in.

"Were you waiting for me?"

Why am I getting nervous all of the sudden.

"I just wanted to make sure you send off Bobby alright."

"Yes I did."

Okay so it sounds like Bobby didn't mention anything.

"Did you had fun today?"

"What? Oh yes I did."

"Is something wrong?  Did something happen?"

"Oh no why?"

"You seem off"

"It's nothing really. Well gotta go to bed now goodnight."

"Are you sure he didn't confess?"

"What did you said!?"

Did Bobby told him?

"How did you know? Was it Bobby? Did he told you himself?"

"Yes he actually told me yesterday, he said he liked you."

"Why did he told you?"

"Because he said he wanted me to know that I had competition."

"What did he mean."

"Well he believes that I'm his competition for your heart."

"Well of course you're not I know that."

"No you're wrong, I just told him that I am indeed his competition because I  also have feelings for you."

"What?"

"You heard me, I like you Jinwoo and no way will I let anyone take you from me, because you belong with me."

I never expected this day to end like this. Was I dreaming because what I  heard couldn't possibly be real.