Chapter I

Exo's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a young man who was wearing a white wife beater and sweatpants walking down the side streets of Seoul. He had a pair of purple headphones on connected to an iPod that was latched onto his backpack strap. Occasionally he made quick turns and arm movements that indicated a dance routine.

Suddenly rain began pounding the streets and echoed through the alleyways as each heavy drop fell. Thunder rumbled softly in the distance as if creating the beat to the wild dance of the rain. The music they made almost drowned the sound of the young man’s footsteps racing down the streets to take cover.

When he spotted a building with an extended roof, he immediately took cover under it. The young man began to curse a bit under his breath as pushed back the dripping strands of hair out of his eyes. Then he took off his backpack and set it on the dry ground to open it. He sighed in relief to find that the backpack was still dry on the inside.

He sat down and huff a little as he watched the waterfall of the rain pour from the gutter system above. He pulled down his earphones to his neck and turned back to his bag again. This time he was in search of his umbrella only to make himself want to face palm. He had left the umbrella behind at the SM Entertainment building.

Quickly he patted his pockets for his phone hoping that he could possibly contact his manager or one of the other trainees at SM Entertainment’s dorm. When he flipped it open, he found that it wasn’t turning on. He sighed in frustration and raked his hand through his hair again.

He sat back again rested his back on the building behind him. He was going have to wait the storm out if he was planning on keeping his laptop. He shivered slightly from the chill of the cold water splashing all over him. His tennis shoes were soaked as well as his clothes. His hair was dripping of its own rain.

Suddenly at the corner of his eye, he swore he had seen something move. He craned his neck to his left to see a piece of fabric that was the color pink. Then a small hand popped around the corner and grabbed the pink thing. At least he thought it was a hand. He blinked a couple of times till curiosity got the best of him. He got up and cautiously approached the corner. He peeked around it to see pink object.

He frowned at the shape of the pink blanket. It was if the blanket was wrapped around a very small form. He wasn’t sure what was under it, only that it was alive. As he got closer the smaller the form became almost the shape of a child. He didn’t know why there was a child out in this kind of weather let alone at this time of the night. Slowly he approached closer and peered into the blanket. It was a little girl.

She had to look around the age of three. Her jet-black hair was soaking wet and plastered around her face. Her chubby fingers shook as they seemed to shake as they clutched the soaked blanket. She had rich brown irises that shimmered in the dim light.

He held his hands out to show the little one that he had no intention of hurting her. First, he asked her if she was lost in his accented Korean. However, the girl only shivered and cowered closer to the wall she was sitting against. He tried asking her again, but it was clear that she either couldn’t understand Korean or his Korean was pretty bad.

Going with the first option he began to ask the little girl again in Chinese but came to a halt at the sight of the bright color red. After seeing her flinch, he was very careful to show the little one that he just wanted to look at what could possibly the source of the red. He was hoping that whatever it was it was not what he thought it was.

Oh, how he was proven wrong.

His breathe hitched at the sight of the amount of blood that was seeping through the fabric. His mind was flooded with anger and despair. Yet little to the knowledge of the young man, his heart began to pound a little faster. It pounded until it began to glow softly. Suddenly a red ribbon shot out of it. The ribbon fluttered around until it lunged itself out of the young man’s chest. Invisible to the physical eye, the ribbon latched itself to the little girl’s heart.

Once attached, the red ribbon shimmered into the color gold. It began to shorten in width until it became a single gold string. It was this single string that would bound the two of them for life. It would be a bond that would never be broken or worn down by time. A bond that ran deeper than any other as it was created by fate itself.

The two of them looked at each other feeling the bond’s affects yet not knowing it was there. Without another thought, the young man opened his arms to the little girl. In response the girl climbed into his arms without a single hesitation. She clutched tightly to the man’s chest as he felt a surge of want to protect the little one. Not a second later the young man took off.

He ran and ran until he came to a high-rise building. Swiftly he made his way through the front door past the sleeping security guard. He nervously looked around as he pressed on the up button for the elevator as if afraid of what would happen if he was caught with the little girl in his arms. When the elevator doors fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter