Chapter 7: Who do you love ?

The perfect husband

I forgot to tell you, Jongup is older than youngjae but I'm sure you noticed it anyway. I don't wanna make you wait longer, I let you read.

Chapter 7

What ing happened, they knew each other ? I had the presentment. It's a confirmation of what I thought. 

So the waiter was really about to say Jaebum when Daehyun cut him off. I was not paranoid. I should have talk to this waiter in private. I should have meet him somewhere so we could have talk. It would have been easier to understand Daehyun's weird behavior.

YJ: Daehyun I need to talk with Jaebum can you leave us a moment please. He didn't expect me to ask him that. He was upset I knew but I needed to talk with my ex ? I wanted to talk to both of them personnally, but Jaebum and me had things to say first.

DH: Okay I got it. I waited until I heard the bedroom's door closing before facing Jaebum again.

YJ: So ?

JB: I'm sorry my reaction was excessive. I was so stress because of work, I didn't realize the chance I had to have you. I'm back now and I still want to marry you. I knew he would come back I told you right?! But I was kind of lost at that moment. My feelings towards him changed. I would need time before being like I used to with him. I can forgive him but not totally right now. I'm really glad he recongnized his fault and is sorry about it. But like I said before, I didn't want to be fooled anymore. I can't forgive him in a love way, I mean I could give him a chance to be friends, but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. This last days made me realized I didn't love him as much as I thought.

YJ: I understand you were not ready... He pulled me for a hug, thanking me for...  giving him a new chance? not letting me finish what I had to say. At the same moment, Daehyun was back with his luggage. He must have misunderstood all this situation.

DH: Congratulation JB you win, again. Youngjae it was a pleasure to know you, I hope one day you'll find someone who deserves you more than this guy. What were they talking about ? And why did he leave ? I wanted to follow him and asking him not to leave, but Jaebum was holding me tight in his arms.

YJMom: Youngjae who is this man? The worst of all, my mother. 

YJ: Mom this is Jaebum. I thought she would pass out.

I ended in the living room with my family around me telling them the truth. Disappointed, I could read on their faces this kind of emotion. I paid for my mistake. I feared that moment which came faster than I thought.

My mother took me to another room to talk with me.

YJMom: Why did you lie?

YJ: I told you, he left me two days before thanksgiving, you would be so disappointed if I was alone.

YJMom: Oh so you thought bringing a stranger in my house would make me happy?

YJ: He is not a stranger, he is Himchan's cousin. It's not exactly his cousin but that's not a big deal.

YJMom: He can be your friend's cousin or even brother but who is he to you ? She is right I met Daehyun only once and I bring him at my parent's house.

YJ: I'm sorry mom.

YJMom: You're my son, I can't stay mad at you. But if you need to talk to me, do it. No more lies alright?

YJ: Yes mommy.

YJMom: Come on my baby boy give me a big hug. It was not that bad. I knew this was not over yet but it was a good step. You're lucky Daehyun is good guy. I hope I'll like the real Jaebum as much. I wanted to tell her it was impossible, but decided to stay silent in her arms. I did enough for tonight. 

My brother was waiting for my mother to leave before starting the conversation.

JU: I don't know if you realized, but you played with Daehyun's feelings with what you did. I talked to him in the car. My brother drove Daehyun to the train station.

YJ: How was he?

JU: He was sad. He knew if you had the chance you would have choose Jaebum over him, but living it for real, being reject like this hurted him more than you think. I can tell you he was sincere with you since the begining.

YJ: I know but he left without letting me explain things.

JU: I don't know who do you love, but you have to make a choice. As much as I hated it, I had to make things right between us three.

I was in my bedroom with Jaebum, he was working on his computer on the bed. And me? I was on my side of the bed. It was weird thinking I was about to have with Daehyun in this same bed earlier, and later I was in my bed with Jaebum. I felt like a .

YJ: I want a hug. He looked at me like I was crazy. What ? When I say that It was a friendly gesture. 

JB: No, it's not something you ask like that, it's weird. I tried to hug him but he rejected me.

JB: What are you doing? I'm working right now.

YJ: Sorry I let you work. I left him, I thought he would have change but he was still the same. My father was alone watching the news in the living room.

YJ: Hey daddy he patted the empty space next to him, for me.

YJ: You're not mad?

YJDad: No I'm not. You will learn with your mistakes and from this mistakes. My role as your father is to support you and your choices. We can't always make the good decisions son.

YJ: Thank you dad.

YJDad: I just have a question. Do you love the man in your bedroom or the one who left? I tried to avoid this question because I knew he knew the answer. Since the beginning I knew it. I convinced myself that I didn't love him, but I do.

YJ: I love Daehyun daddy, I love him. He smiled, he knew it.

YJDad: I know son.

YJ: What about you? 

YJDad: Well Jaebum is really different from what I thought. The family man is much better than the work freak.

-----------------------

Back to the city, I broke up with Jaebum. Well It was not like we were back together, but I made things clear between us. I tried to contact Daehyun but it was impossible. Himchan told me he opened his company, something about car with the help of Yongguk but he didn't have direct contact. He had the information from Yongguk. I walked by the garage Daehyun worked everyday to go to my own work, but it was always closed. It was understandable he opened his company.

This morning I woke up early so I decided to go immediately at work. Since I got promoted, I decided to put all my energy in work. I took the usual path but when I spotted the garage, two men were talking outside. This person, even from behind I could recognized him. Daehyun. I waited for the man to leave to approached him. I covered Daehyun’s eyes with my hands.

YJ: Guess who ? He froze recognizing my voice. He turned slowly to face me. He didn't react immediately. I'm happy you're alive, thanks for the news you gave me. I was happy to see him but angry too. He disappeared like a thief and didn't dare to give me his news. If it wasn't for the fact that Himchan date his cousin, I would have no news.

DH: I was not ready to see you with him. He admited. I told you before how unlucky I was with love. I wanted to avoid this.

YJ: What's going on between you and Jaebum ? he refused to tell me anything. Seeing his face, I knew he wouldn't talk about it. For a moment, I thought he help me because he hated JB and wanted to take revenge of the things that happen between them. But I didn't know what happened. None of them told me anything.

DH: It's not the right place to talk about this and I'm not the right person either. He was about to go but I held his wrist.

YJ: I left him Daehyun. He is not the one I love. We need to talk, please. Tonight 8 p.m I'll be in my apartment. If you come we can talk and maybe start something. If you don't come I leave you alone and you'll never heard about me. I didn't wait for an answer to go. I won't insist, I think I said everything I had to say... Until the real talk. I had been clear, if he doesn't come, I give up. He has to understand I never choose JB over him that night. He just left without explanations. Waiting would be a torture.  A long day until the night, wondering if he would come or not. All the day I was stressed. What if he didn't show up? Himchan told me he would come because he had feelings for me but I'm not sure. Each time he asked me what I felt about Jaebum, I said I love him (JB). I broke him times telling him this, maybe it was too late.

I had to think about the perfect meal for the night to change my mind from my stressing thoughts. If I draw a picture of why he should and would come, In the first place, I just confessed to him. Second he had to explain about he and JB's past. Especially since he is now the only one who can tell me everything. The last reason is because we have to clear some things between us. No lies, face to face conversation. We could start something clean, not a story based on a lie like when we were at my parent's.

When the moment came, I went home with Himchan who insisted in helping. We did some shopping before just to buy the perfect outfit. And I'll be frank, shopping is a relaxing thing for me. Exactly what I needed before tonight. 

The dinner was ready, I was showered and changed. Himchan just left. In about half an hour, Daehyun would come... Or not. So time passed, 8 p.m, He would probably be late since he is now CEO of his company.

9 p.m. Time passed like seconds. That doesn't mean I'm giving up. I tried to call and text him. Who knows, our conversation from the morning might have change his mind.

10 p.m... He didn't show. It was too late, I lost him. It would be a miracle if he pass this door. I realized too late my love for him. I made him wait and gave him false hope by kissing him then telling I loved someone else. How could I blame him? But still he could have clear the unsaid.

That night I cried because of a man, something I always said I would never do. I understand now what he was talking about when he told me about his heartbreaks. I'm done with love.

I texted Himchan to tell him the bad news, turned off the phone not really in the mood to talk. And went to sleep. Knowing my best friend the chapter is not over. As for me, I won't let stupid men fool me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear readers, thanks for following my story.

I'm working on a new daejae right now. The first chapter will be update after this fiction.

I hope you liked this chapter if you have questions don't hesitate.

The end is near so keep reading.

Byeee