Chapter 6: an unexpected surprise

The perfect husband

Chapter 6:

The first thing I saw when I woke up, was a chest (pectoral to be precise). The owner of this body was sleeping, an arm behind my head. I can't believe this guy is single. He is so kind, gentle (strong), caring. Yesterday we talked a lot, he listened to me and reassured me. He seemed to always have the right words. He has a natural paternal instinct. I spent the night in his muscular arms. What? I can be attracted by strong men I'm gay for God's sake. If I wanted someone with feminine body I would a girl. Back to the topic, this guy is the perfect boyfriend, if I didn't met Jaebum, I would probably go out with him. Oh I should stop staring at him like a creep, he is waking up.

DH: Hey you're awake, you should have wake me. It reminds me of something (see chap 1)

YJ: No I was studying you. I said choosing carefully my words, bringing his curiosity.

DH: Studying me ? What is it about? He asked his perfect side smile on.

YJ: I was wondering about some things like do you work out a lot ? My question (which was stupid) made him laugh.

DH: I jog every mornings and try to go to the gym at least once a week so yeah I work out a lot. I feel more confortable in my body since I work out. I wandered my hand over his six packs. 

YJ: Seeing how much you can eat, you better work out.

DH: I see you already noticed my food obsession.

YJ: It's impossible not to. I said making him laugh. My hands were still on his chest, It was quite intimate. We were like a couple, knowing we didn't have to since my parents were not in the room. He was looking at me in silent. He does this often. I always wondered what is he thinking when he does that. What are you thinking?

DH: Nothing, you're beautiful. This man is really full of surprises, I didn't expected this answer at all. Well I didn't know what to expect honestly.

YJ: I... I think we should go down, it's already ten I don't want the other to wait for us. I was so embarrassed, the breakfast excuse was the only that came into my head. He put some clothes on and followed me outside the room.

YJMom: Hey lover boys what did you plan for today ? Mom asked us, washing the dishes.

YJ: Nothing, today I'm lazy. 

DH: Actually I organized a little picnic and I wonder if Youngjae would join me. What? Why?

YJMom: Oh you're so romantic Jaebum. Of course Youngjae will join you, why not. Thanks for your answer mom, but I could have use my own mouth, Daehyun is still waiting for MY response.

YJ: Yeah of course I'll join you.

DH: Great. That smile again.

Is he really the romantic type or he tried to impress me ? (and my family) In any case, it works.

The time coming, he gave me a handmade map and told me to be at this certain place red circle on the map. It was somewhere in the garden so it wouldn't take so long. When did he made this map I was with him all the time, that's curious.

I grew up in this place so I found him quite fast. He was sitting on a red blanket, his white shirt tightening his torso. Yeah I have an obsession with his body. When he saw me, he smiled and invited me next to him.

DH: I'm glad you came, you're very beautiful. I had the same clothes than before but...

YJ: Thank you... I guess. This Daehyun was so different from the one I met in the garage. Maybe it's because I know him more than before.

YJ: It's really sweet all of this but you didn't have to... I mean my parents already love you.

DH: I know, I want to be alone with you, now we're friends right ? I think I can considerate him as a friend, after all he helped me.

YJ: Yes we are, you made so much for me. I'm really thankful to have a friend like you Daehyun. He looked satisfied by my response but there's something else I couldn't catch. Sadness ?

DH: Do you think your parents would like Jaebum as much as they like me ? I already asked myself the same thing but now if I think about it I'm a hundred percent sure they would not. Daehyun is a family man. He is this guy you can see the weekend hanging out with his family. One of the rare person who would choose family over career. I think it's what makes his charm.

YJ: I don't know, maybe.

We began eating our sandwiches which by the way were delicious. This man is a big eater but when he eats he looks like a child. So cute.

YJ: I finally have the chance to taste what you can do in the kitchen. I remarked, remembering the conversation we had the first night here.

DH: Yep. Hope you like it.

YJ: I love it, you convince me just with your sandwiches. Congratulations. 

DH: Well thanks.

He paused his action to look at me.

DH: Are you still in love with him? He suddenly say. He didn't need to say more I knew what he wanted to know.

YJ: Yes Daehyun, I love him. I told you he is my first real love.

DH: He is your first lover? Your first kiss? He asked me. Why was he curious about my first kiss?

YJ: I... I don't. What does my first kiss has to do with this? I didn't ask this to drop the subject, I was really curious about this.

DH: Forget it, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask you that. It's none of my business. 

YJ: It's okay. After this question, the meal was silent. Daehyun was lost in his thoughts. Sometimes he would frown and the second after smile. This man I began to know stay a real mystery for me.

This picnic was really a good idea, the temperature was not bad for a december. No I'm kidding it was ing cold. But the picnic was still a good idea. I don't remember the last time I ate outside like that.

DH: Come on it's getting cold, I don't want you to be sick. I helped him with the mess and we went home. I felt something wrong with him. He was not like he always is. His behavior was different but I didn't want to bother him with my questions. I would wait for him to be ready to talk.

In the living room, everybody was here, Daehyun took my father's place at the piano, he was playing some Christmas songs. I sat down next to him. The melody changed so I decided to sing with him. I didn't know he could sing that well. Another discovering about him.

When the song ended, he looked at me with intensity, trying to read my soul. His head came closer to me, I thought he would kiss me so I closed my eyes, but nothing came. I re-opened my eyes but his head was low. Why he kept fighting with his thoughts. He raised the head and our eyes met. Why he doesn't kiss me?

DH: I'm a bit tired is this okay if I take a nap in your bedroom ? What ? Okay that was not what I expected at all. One second he wanted to kiss me and the other he escaped.

YJ: Don't need to ask it's our bedroom for the moment.

DH: Thanks.

All the members of the family were looking at him.

YJMom: Where is he going?

YJ: He is tired, he wants to take a nap.

YJMom: Oh talking about nap it's time to take a nap for you too little monsters. She said to the kids. When my mother was out of view and they went back to their occupations. Jongup came to me and asked.

JU: Did you two had a fight or something? Did we look like we had a fight.

YJ: Of course no why would you think that?

JU: Your man looked so down since you're back from that picnic. I'm not the only one who remarked that.

YJ: You think?

JU: Yeah you should go to him and talk with him. As soon as he said that, I was in front of my bedroom's door. I knocked twice before opening the door. He was laying on the bed, his hands behind the head, staring at the ceiling. I lay down next to him my head on his chest. I liked his natural scent. It's soothing.

YJ: Tell me what's wrong, I know there's something. My first plan of letting him go to me when he would be ready was a bad idea. I had to make him talk and empty himself.

DH: I told you I'm just tired. Why he kept lying to me.

YJ: Since this morning you're weird. Why didn't you kiss me earlier? I didn't want to ask that, but I was curious.

DH: Oh so you wanted me to kiss you? I pinched his chest not satisfied by his answer which is a question. I swear this guy is bipolar. His mood changed every minutes.

DH: Okay stop it I tell you. He exhaled a good time and continued.

DH: It's just... Kissing you knowing you have someone else in your head, it hurts... It's like you want to reassure yourself by doing this. I'm sorry. I got the impression that each time we talk, our conversations ended with his apologies. I got the impression he is jealous too. When I kissed him I didn't think about someone else, no even about... Jaebum... Wait. Is he jealous of Jaebum ? But why ? Because I said I still love him.

I changed my position to be on top of him. Without hesitation, I kissed him releasing all my frustration.

My hand move to the back of his neck while the other was in his hair, his own made their way to my pressing our body together, closer. I couldn't hold back my moans when our members came in contact. I wanted him. I pulled his shirt off but...

JU: Youngjae you have to come someone wants to... Oops am I interrupting something !? I'm sorry but Youngjae there's someone for you at the door. Someone for me ? I didn't know anybody here and I was hard as . I'm sorry I knocked but seems like you two didn't heard.

YJ: I'm coming. I just said. I could see on my brother's face something was wrong. I pecked Daehyun's lips then excused myself. I had a bad feeling about that someone. Only Himchan knows where my parents lives. I took the time to make myself more presentable. I looked like I just had . Do you know who it is ? I asked my brother once in the corridor. 

JU: I'll be honest, I don't know who is who anymore. You should just see yourself. He replied before leaving me in front of the half open door. I opened it completely before my mind could tell me to run away.

It would be a lie to say I'm not shocked. The part of me who had doubt about the person had the confirmation.

YJ: Jaebum what are you doing here? 

JB: I want to apologize to you. I was not thinking straight when I left you but I'm back and... Daehyun is that you?

I turned my head and Daehyun was here anger in his eyes. There was like a glare contest between the two men. I didn't know if I should interrupted them or not before one could attack the other.

DH: Jaebum happy to see you again.