Summer

Summer
It was fall when Joohyun breaks her arm, an accident across the bakery of street twenty. Every time she looked down at the white cast around her arm, she recalled the accident over and over again. 
 
Everything happened so fast. One second she was on her motorbike on the way to her part-time job another second she was flung across the road harshly. With every vivid flashback she got, her head throbbed harder. She begged the nurses to give her something which would make her forget, forget it all happened but they refused - they wanted to keep their job. 
 
It was completely unlike of her to lose her concentration while she was on her motorbike. Needlessly to say, her poor bike was busted. And she received a broken arm as a bonus. Yippie (sense the sarcasm? you do not? okay now what)!
 
In her defense, she did not get to see him frequently. It just so happened he was across the street she was on. Kids, please do not do this at home or risk your life. Joohyun lost control of her bike, spinning a couple of times before hitting a lamp post. 
 
The police told her she was lucky, only one of out her  two hundred and six bones was found broken at the scene. "You're a ing idiot." Joohyun thought, staring at her reflection, picking at the bandage wrapped around her head. 
 
 
It has been two days since she crashed her motorbike. After the first hour, she resolves to get out of the hospital because the silence is driving her mad and the food here is worst than that bean soup they served in band camp. 
 
A knock on the door makes her jump a little, she meekly says, "Hello?"
 
The door peers open, revealing the very guy who made her crashed her poor bike and not to mention the one who caused her to be hospitalized. (Okay, she should not blame him, but who told him to be so good looking?)
 
She smiles, waving him in. She goes back to her bed, tucking her lean legs back in to hide the wounds on them. She does not really understand why he is here, they have never talked to each other more than a greeting. However, he knows her name! That is all it takes to make Joohyun forgive him for distracting her. 
 
"Why are you here?" Joohyun asks after he removes his duffel bag and places his keys on the table. 
 
"Actually, I have something for you." Joohyun her head to the side as if to say 'what?' but she stays quiet as he holds out his hand for her to grab; which she does. "I asked for their permission to bring this up, don't worry about it." He says, running to the other room, pushing out what it seems to be her motorbike. 
 
"Yonghwa?" 
 
It is good as new, there is no scratches on it, no dented edges - nothing. "How?" She double checks the plate number to ensure herself it is hers, and it is fine!
 
"I saw your accident. It was pretty bad." She steps forward, putting her hand on the seat. "Yonghwa is okay!" She yells, using her unhurt arm to bring Yonghwa (the other Yonghwa) closer to her, embracing him. 
 
"You named your bike after me?" 
 
Joohyun instantly lets go of him, pushing him away. "No, since when did I say that?" 
 
"Yeah, well, this Yonghwa wants you to get better and ride Yonghwa." It is too late. "No, I mean- No! Oh, my god. Not me, Yonghwa. As in, you ride the bike you named after me. Not me, me. Yes, okay, I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush, oh, god. "