Part 2

Forget Me Not

Sunny's POV

We reached the cafeteria and WOW.. It's packed with students. 

"Sunny-ah. Come here, which one would you like to have? Just point it out and Taeyeonnie will get it for you." 

"Omo, Aniyo Taeyeon-ah, I can buy it for myself.You don't have to spend money on me." I said to Taeyeon. It's embarrassing to let her pay. I just met her today too.

"Aniyo Sunny-ah, Taeyeonnie is the grandaughter of the owner of this school. So, it's free for her. LOL"

"Eh? Chincha?!!! OMO.."

"Neh~ Kekeke~"

"Aigoo.. So embarrassing. You don't have to mention that Fany~ah."

"Gwenchana. Kekeke~ So, Sunny? Which one would you like?"

"Hmm.. I guess I'll have this one please."

"Neh~ This one please , Ajumma. Kamsahamnida."

"There you go Sunny."

"Neh~ Gomawoyo..."

"Girls! Ppali! I saw a empty table right there.! "

"Neh."

And we hurriedly went to the empty table. Waah... Time to eat. ^o^

"Let's eat!!!" , Tiffany said as loud as possible. 

"Yah! You're too loud. Are you that hungry?" Taeyeon said as she took a bite off her sandwhich.

"Kekeke. Mianhe~", Tiffany said sheepishly as she started eating.

"Kamsahamnida! I'll eat it well Taeyeonnie." I said as cutely as possible. Kekeke, I mean, they both like it so why not show it to them? They're probably the only ones who'll see it anyways. :3

Waaah... Aaahhh .. >.< It's HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT... TT^TT

 

"OMO. Sunny-ah! Gwenchana.?"

"Neh, Kekeke~ It's just a little hot."

"Aigoo.. But... THAT WAS SO CUTEEE >///< Waah. so cute Sunny Bunny. SO CUTEEEEEEEEE.", O.O wow, Tiffany's really a er for aegyo. XD

"Heh? Bunny? I'm a bunny?"

"Neh.. You are as cute a bunny Sunny-ah." Taeyeon said as she pinched my cheeks. 

"Bunny eh? Kekeke, I'll show you a bunny! " I said as I took Taeyeonnie's corn and....

"AEGYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" , Both Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted. XD

 

Lay's POV

I was eating my food when me and my chingus suddenly heard shouting from two girls in front of us.

I turned to look and saw a really cute girl munching on a corn on a weirdly cute way? I almost laugh at the cuteness but then i realized i have food on my mouth. I hurriedly gulped it all down and laughed lightly.

Goodness. I almost choked up. But.. She's really cute. She seemed to notice me looking at her so she turned her gaze to mine. I smiled softly.

She suddenly dropped the corn she's holding while straring at me wide-eyed. O.O Did i scare her? I just smiled.. Is my smile that scary?

 

Sunny's POV

OMO!!! >///< So embarrassing ....  

"Eh? Sunny-ah? Gwenchana?"

"Eh? Oh, I'm fine.Kekeke~"

"Hmm? Who are you looking at?"

"Oh nobody Pany-ah!!!"

"Eh? I'm pretty sure you're looking at somebody..."

"Aniyo. >///< I'm looking at nobody."

"Mehrong~ I dont believe you. Lemme see. Kekeke~"

"Eh? Lay Sunbae? You're looking at Lay Sunbae? Kyaaaahh.."

"Do you like him Sunny Bunny?"

"Eh? Uhmm.. Well, kinda? " I said while bowing my head. Gosh this is so embarrasing.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!! Chincha? EEEhhh., So Cute. You two will make a great couple."

"Yup! Pany's right! Kekeke~, Lay sunbae is known here for being good looking, smart, kind and a complete gentleman. In short, he's perfect !"

"And you two are a perfect match! Kyaaaaaa"

"Aya! Taeyeon-ah, Pany-ah, please stop screaming. >///< They'll notice."

"Aniyo! They wont! OMO! Lay sunbaenim's looking this way! Sunny he's looking at you!!! EEEEEPP"

"Aniyah!!! >///<"

"Yes he is! I think he likes you too Bunny. He's never looked at a girl that way before. Kekeke~"

"Aniyo, stop teasing me please."

"OMO!!! BUNNY-AH!!!!!!!! HE'S COMING THIS WAY!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAH" Both of them screamed on the top of their lungs. Man! Are these two sopranos?

But wait? He's coming here? O.O

I hurriedly lifted up my head and found him standing in front of me smiling.OMO

"Annyeonghaseyo, Zhang Yixing imnida. But please do call me Lay."

"Ah.. Uhm, Annyeonghaseyo. >//< Lee Sunny imnida." And he smiled again. Dang those dimples.

I looked at his eyes and can't bare to remove 'em. He smiled again and finally, I was able to smile back.

And that was the start of something beautiful...

Third Person's POV

And from then on, both Lay and Sunny became closer and with each passing day of spending time together, both have realized the feelings that were buried deep down.

February 14, 2015

Commonly known as Valentines Day, well, in Sunny's case, the day when her dreams come true...

 

"Sunny! Ppali-ah!" The extremely talkative Tiffany screamed close to Sunny's ear while pulling the shorter girl across the lobby.

"Chakaman, Pany-ah? What's happening? Where are we heading to by the way?"

"Aish!!! No more question Bunny! Just trust us, Arrasso?", the kid-like Taeyeon answered for Tifanny.

"Arasso."

"Don't worry. This will make you very.. VERY happy. Kekeke~"

 

The confused bunny just looked at the two overly excited girls with questionning eyes wonder what the fish is happening. She's not into some trouble isn't she? Or did she do something bad? Well, there is nothing  she can remember in some sort. 

"OKAY! We're here.Go inside bunny!" The two girls said as they literally shove Sunny inside the auditoriom with of course, I think we all know what happens next.

Yes, Lay is there...

 

 

 

Laying in his own pool of blood, with his eyes open looking directly at Sunny.

 

 

 

 

Just kidding.. XD 

Inside was Lay , who's actually holding a guitar,  singing Sunny's favorite song as familiar messages pop up from the screen. 

Image result for lay guitar

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

"Hey Sunny. Do you remember these messages? They're actually  those messages that we send each other every night, the same messages that kept us awake all through midnight.I never delete them coz I kept on re-reading them over and over again. Im not creeping you out yet am I? Keke~ Sunny-ah, By the time I met you, I already know you are the one, and I have always dreamed of having you as my girl, will you be so kind and grant me my dream?..

Sunny-ah, Will you be my girl and my valentine?"

Lay said as he took a red rose and kneeled in front of Sunny in which Sunny hurriedly took and nodded her head eagerly. 

"Yes! "

Lay laughed as he took Sunny to his arms and hugged her so tight.

"Gomawo Sunny-ah. And Saranghaeyo."

"Nado.."

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" , and that my dear readers are Tiffany, Taeyeon and Lay's chingus who can't contain their feels who are rooting for the SuLay couple from the start. In other words, SuLay Shippers/Fangirls/boys.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Present

"Eh? Chincha? That's how we met yeobo? And that's how you became my girlfriend? "

"Deh, Kekeke~ Pretty cliche right? Bumping to each other and you're so cheesy.. Kekeke~"

"No it's not. It's romantic. That just shows that we are bound by fate, that you are my destiny."

"OMO . >///< Yeobo! That's enough. Stop making me blush."

"But you look cute that way. Mehrong~."

"Aigoo, still playful as you are yeobo."

"Jagi.."

"Deh?"

"Kamsahamnida.."

"Hmm? For what?"

" For being my lovely wife, for being caring and understanding, for loving me this much, for being so patient, for not leaving me, for taking care of me, for keeping me still even with this kind of sickness, and simply... for existing in my life. Saranghae yeobo."

"Nado Saranghae yeobo. So much."

 

 

And with that... Sunny and Lay lived their life with full happiness and love. It might be hard, there were those times where they just want to give up, those times when one of them sleeps by tiring thier eyes from crying, those times where they kept blaming theirselves for nothing, but those times are nothing compared to the days where they cherish one another, the feeling of being grateful for the love they have and they feeling of having your special someone who's meant to be by your side until the day you breathe your last breath. And Lay's luck, he has Sunny,with their love ever blooming each passing day...

 

                                                                                              ~FIN~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : GUYS!!!!!!!!! It's finally done!!! I hope i don't disappoint you. TToTT I know you've waited this long. Mianhe~ uwaaaaahh ToT Forgive me T^T

I hope at least I gave their characters justice. I hope you like it. If you dont.. Mianheyo~~~~~~~~~ TT^TT