Miracle Angel

Angel Sky

"Ah.. Don't be like this, top."

"Can't I.. Just a litlle..Bom?"

"No...!! I'm just saying! Don't hold me with your freezing hands!" I scolded him.

"I'm a reptile! Share your warmth!" our classmates laughed at our conversation..

"Their relationship is so great. Are they dating?" dara asked.

"Nah, they're not. It's because they're childhood neighbors." minzy replied.

 

"So cold~~" top whined as we walked home.

"I forgot to bring my gloves. Is it ok if I hold your hand?" he continued.

"Ah~ what am I supposed to do with you?" I told him and let him hold my hand.

"What-? Bom's body temperature is always higher."

"No, Top's is just too low."

Top and I grew up together..
It's natural we'd always be together.
Always enjoying each other's company so much..

So drowning in this sweet relationship,
my feelings that were more than just friendship,
could never get across..

I asked him I'd like to drop by the market first before we go home..
"Sorry for making you wait." I told top as he waited for me.
"Who's that little boy?" I asked him.

"...ah? what little boy?" he asked confused.

"what are you saying? He's right next to you!"

"Huh? there's nobody here! Are you okay?"

"That's what I should be asking you!"

"...wait, are you telling the truth?"

"ah..eh?" I stared at the kid.. no way.
Am I the only one who can see that kid??

 

"I'm Home!" I declared. And yes, you read it right.
we frantically fled home after that incident earlier
thinking it was a ghost.

I went to my room and sighed as I closed the door.
"ah.. to think I saw a ghost." I talked to myself.

"I'M NOT A GHOST. Welcome Back, Human Girl." and there he was. sitting on my window
and I did the most natural thing to do. I screamed my lungs out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! It followed me.. I' sorry, I'm sorry. Please Rest In Peace!" I said kneeling down and closing my eyes while shaking nervously.

"...you can really see me, huh.."

"Awesome, awesome! This is the first time I've met a human like you. Our waves match very well-" he started twirling around me and touching my hair..

"Ah, as a momento of meeting you, I'll tell you something useful." with that I opened my eyes as I witnessed wings sprouted from his back.

"your precious top is about to die. I'm here to guide him. an angel." What is he saying?

 

I woke up startled.
"ah? what? a dream?... Of course, angels aren't real. haha.." I felt relieved.
even if it was a dream it would be impossible..
there's no way top could die..
what an unlucky dream!

"good morning." top greeted as we walked for school.

that wierd boy's not here. It was a dream.. of course it was..

"what is it?" he must wonder why I was spacing out.

"nothing." I lied.

we continued walking when a lady passed by me and I frozed.
I looked back to the lady and saw it again.. a girl child with wings.
It's like yesterday's dream..

"ah, tabi, can you see that little girl? next to that lady.." I pointed out.

"ah? what are you talking about?" top turned to look where I was pointing when we heard a car beeping and then BAM!

I'm here to guide top.
that girl came.. to guide that person..
an angel?

It wasn't a dream that top's going to die..

 

"Witnessing that car accident.. are you okay bom?" top asked but I was too busy thinking..

Top's going to die? No way.. He's so healthy.
besides, he's only in high school..

"bom?"

but that lady was also really young..
then, top will also... from an accident?

"bom." top called as he sat beside me and put a hand on my head.

"tabi." I called and he smiled widely and squeezed me in a hug.

"Ah~ so cold~~" he said.

"geez! Tabi!" I complained.

"you're finally looking at me." he said when I looked at him in the eye and I can't help it. I hugged him.

Top's going to die..
That must be a lie..
because we're always together.

"Bo.."

"Starting now, I have a wierd favor to ask of you." I cut him off..
"But, don't ask anything. Just listen."

More important than anyone else...

"From now on, don't go out without me. I can't tell you the reason right now, you can't leave me okay?" I released from the hug and looked at him.

my favorite person..

"I'm begging you..!!" I told him teary-eyed.

"Okay, I get it! bommie wouldn't say this without a reason. you said with so much passion too. But when the time comes, you must tell me the reason."

Top is not going to die.. I will protect him.

 

"It's useless." the angel said when he appeared in front of me while I was eating dinner.
"because it's already predetermined." he continued.

"Aren't you an angel!? If you are, save top!!" I furiously said.
"Let top... what? do you want to eat it?" I asked when I saw him staring at my food. drooling. so I gave him my food..
So angels have to eat too.. wait, what am I doing? he's only a child after all..

"About earlier, It's because an angel's task is to 'guide'. It's regretful but.. God and Angel helping Humanity.. It's only a Fantasy Humans Imagined." he said.

 

I was walking in the school's hallway in a daze when top appeared beside me.

"what? you seem kind of down..."

"ah.. well, the truth is, I've had diarrhea since this morning." I lied and laughed awkwardly.

"That's so typical of you.. can't you say it another way?" he said laughing at me.

"tabi watch out!" I pushed him out of the way when I saw a ball coming his way.

*Shatter*

"kyaaaa"
"what? what happened?!"
"the baseball team broke the window.." I heard other students say..

"bommie..? Bom!?"

"sorry to bother you all." I told them. I'm in the clinic, getting my wound cleaned up. Good thing it was just a scratch on my face due to the window's glass.
"..uh.. why are you mad at me?" I asked top as kept glaring at me.

"of course I'm mad! Just to protect me.." he then pulled me for a hug.
"If anything happened to you-!!"

"It's ok. I'm strong!" In order to keep you safe.. I'm not afraid of anything.
"But if it leaves a scar, I'm going to have to marry tabi then!" I joked.

"..Is that so. Even if there's no scar, I'd take Bom any day." he blushed.
"ah.. that's... because... I've never considered any girls other than bommie before.."

"I also-!!n I also like... like.. I've always like you!!" I confessed.

"Great-! You do? yo really do? then from now on, we must always, always be together!" He said as he carried my like a child and spun me around.

Your precious top is about to die.

"Yes!" I told him full of bliss. I'm so happy.
 

When I went home I can't help but think..
we were always together when we were young, and we'll be together from here on too. 
Always together.. we can be together.. right? tabi?

I broke down.

 

"do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?" top asked while we're eating lunch.

"It's really dangerous outside! no!" I refused.

"Ah! you can tell me the reason now, right?"

"No.. No I can't! I'm sorry.. But please.." It's already been a week..
the angel i still standing next to top.
I don't know what's going to happen.. I'm scared..

"It doesn't atter where we're going, as long as I'm with bommie. Then for tomorrow's date, we'll stay home all day!"

 

 

"How about we watch a DVD?" I suggested. we're on our date now. at home.
"ah- What!?" I was startled when he hugged me and cuddled.

"I'm really very happy." he told me as continued to cuddle me.

"what are you saying all of a sudden?" I laughed.

"No laughing! aren't you happy, bommie?" he pouted.

"that.. of course I'm happy!" I said and kissed him.. our first kiss..
To be with top forever.. that's my greatest wish. so...

"The DVD's not over yet! Don't fall asleep- ah well. there's not much left anyway.. I'm going to break off our date for a little while. okay?"

don't leave me, top.

"to commemorate our date yesterday, a ring might be a little too much.. But she seems down lately, so as long as she's happy..! I should hurry home--"

 

I woke up looking for tabi..
where could he be.. restroom?

"tabi..?" I called but no one answered then my phone rang..

 

"Auntie.. Top, he.." 

"He's in the Emergency Room right now. The metal bar from the construction site fell.. what should I do bom? that child.. He might not make it!"

I'm here to guide Top.

"Bom?!" Mrs. Choi called me as I ran. I need to find him.

"Hey! you're here aren't you?! show yourself!" I yelled as I ran to the rooftop and when I opened the door, the angel was there. sitting on the railings.

"Please.. Don't take Top away from me! I'm begging you- Please.." I cried.

"I definitely like Bommie."
"I feel really happy."

No! No! tabi!
"Please.. no.. I'm begging you!" I cried harder and fell down on my knees as I sobbed.
I can't do anything. I can't protect him. My prayers won't even reach.

"Now that I think about it, I haven't repaid you for that meal you gave me."

"what are you talking about at a time like this?!"

"An angel's job is to take a human away. But, after taking something from the human world, repaying is also an angel's job. It could be that you can see me because of your strong feelings for top." and then suddenly I was surrounded by white glowing feathers.

where did he go?

After that day, the angel.. disappeared.
and afterwards, top

"Bommie-" someone called and hugged me from behind.

recovered at an amazing rate.

"hey, tabi.. I have a lot to tell you. would you care to listen? It's a story about a Miracle Angel" I said as we let go from the hug and walked hand-in-hand in the park..