Weird Baekhyun

I Fell In Love With You, Buddy

After 2 full hours of form teacher’s time, its finally break time. Eunmi quickly packed her stuffs so that she could avoid everyone.

“Hello, I’m Ahri” the girl sitting beside Eunmi  took out her hand.

“I’m Kim Eunmi,” she replied with a smile, shaking Ahri’s hand.

“If you may excuse me, I need to rush now, everyone will be chasing me later” Eunmi whispered while scratching her head.

“Yes, yes, you better run now” Ahri laughed.

Eunmi then rushed out of her classroom and knocked into someone until she fell on her .

“Yah whats wrong with you?”

Eunmi stood up quickly and bowed towards the girl infront of her. She had 3 other girls behind her staring at Eunmi intensely.

“So, I heard that you’re Myungsoo’s sister? Listen up, kid. Don’t think that you’re his sister, you can do anything you want. There’s no such rule in this school,” she rolled her eyes.

“I heard my name” Myungsoo came from the back standing infront of Eunmi.

“Myungsoo Oppa! Why are you here?” the girl widened her eyes.

“Oppa? Who said that you’re allowed to call me that? Tsk. Come on Eunmi,” he grabbed Eunmi’s wrist and dragged her out of the place until they reached the cafeteria.

“Ouchhhhh oppa! My wrist hurts!” Eunmi shrieked.

“Oh my! Im so sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt my little sister,” Myungsoo messed her hair.

“You see what happened there? Why didn’t you fight back? You let Minah say those stuffs to you?” Myungsoo looked down at her sister.

“What? But she didn’t do anything wrong..” Eunmi looked down.

*Why must she be so kind towards that ?* he was annoyed.

“I guess I have to teach you how to fight then,” he pinched Eunmi’s cheeks.

After they’re done with their lunch, Eunmi went back to class early and alone after forcing her brother to go back to his own class. She went in the classroom and saw Baekhyun sitting alone. She wanted to ask him why he tripped her earlier but she didn’t have the courage to. She went to her seat which is only the row beside Baekhyun’s. She was taking out her stuffs when she felt someone walking towards her. Who else would it be if its not Baekhyun? He walked closer to Eunmi’s desk and stared at her.

“yyes…?” Eunmi looked up.

“Baekhyun oppa!” Minah run into the classroom. When she saw that he was with Eunmi, she was boiled with anger. She walked up towards Eunmi.

“YAH!” she pushed Eunmi’s shoulders. “Didn’t you hear what I said just now? Who do you think you are to flirt with my Baekhyun oppa?”

“i..i..didnt” Eunmi said.

“Minah, what the hell is wrong with you and why are you here?” baekhyun looked at Minah. “I just wanted to see you, is that wrong, oppa?” she frowned while hugging Baekhyun. Eunmi turned away from the sight. Baekhyun tried to break off from the hug and he finally managed to. “Go away” he said sternly and went back to his seat.

Minah was left hanging. She turned to Eunmi and gave her a death glare. Baekhyun saw it and and rolled his eyes. Eunmi didn’t understand anything at all. She stood up and said sorry to Minah. She just felt like she had to.

“Hm, what a nerd.” Minah left.

Eunmi sat down and stared blankly. She’s a sensitive girl and an over-thinker. She couldn’t stop thinking about what’s her fault. It’s only her first day and it wasn’t a good one.

*And Baekhyun.. what’s wrong with him ? He’s weird*  Eunmi turned towards Baekhyun, only to see him looking at her.