지워...

almost
A/N: this story was crappy and the ending is disappointing i'm really sorry (ㅠㅅㅠ) 
 
 
tumblr had its pros and cons: how else was mark going to vent out his feelings without feeling judged but how will he ever feel content having to rely on it?
 
 
 

(mark's tumblr url was obviously a lyric from one his favourite songs: lostbetweenelvisand-suicide)

but without it, he wouldn't have found jinyoung.

mark only had one goal and that was to be content.

sometimes, he'll struggle without his blog and blades. but he knew he could do it if he held it in a bit longer. 

it was barely 6am but his favourite coffee shop should be opened by the time he made it to the town centre, the cars go by in the blink of an eye, mocking him to try his luck.

no, fresh air, a cigarette (he's slowly giving up) and a caramel macchiato would make him feel better.

soon enough, he got to the coffee shop and whilst the actual coffee shop is filled with people, mark was lucky that the queue was short.

jinyoung cursed the day he became friends with yugyeom - how was it innocent and pure jinyoung's fault that he happened to ruin yugyeom's moment with that totally too-cute-for-yugyeom thai kid?! it just so happens to be that the brat that yugyeom is, won't take anything but his belgian chocolate creamy cooler from the town which jinyoung had to get before the younger left for his second attempt at wooing the ever so clueless cutie mookie. (jinyoung was TOO tired but he wanted to avoid the evil maknae's wrath - never again after that... time...)

mark decided to sit on one of the outdoor benches despite the cold weather, he'd never felt warmer with his caramel macchiato and his cigarette.

jinyoung was huffing and puffing out of the coffee shop after getting the supposed god sent milkshake until he walked into the glass door.

not because he's stupid, but because he's stupid and he thinks his tumblr crush is sat outside and he was too stupid to remember that door exist. probably.

of course, jinyoung took his phone out and got a picture of lostbetweenelvisand-suicide and debated about starting a conversation. no. jinyoung wanted to cry because the perfect opportunity presented itself in front of him but he just didn't feel good enough to face his angel today.

but jinyoung's chance was quickly slipping away, as mark got up and walked away with a fresh (is that a caramel macchiato?) coffee to go. 

somehow, jinyoung has managed to follow lostbetweenelvisand-suicide close, but not too closely, behind. 

are we at a park? jinyoung was too busy with his thoughts and hadn't realised that there were tears running down the beautiful human being's face.

"are you okay?" it didn't register to mark's mind that he was not along for about 6 seconds then he turned to (what seemed to be) the source of the noise.

mark blinked at the stranger who didn't quite seem to be a stranger... "urm, yeah i'm fine. don't mind me..." 
 
somehow, park jinyoung did more than mind mark. granted, mark was not ready to open up so jinyoung tried his hardest to make the beautiful guy laugh and smile at his antics, from telling mark about the reason why he's out today and a slightly exaggerated version of yugyeom's wrath (well, jinyoung's sure he'd do a lot for mark). mark had chuckled when jinyoung's barbie doll ringtone had gone off, most likely from an angsty yugyeom proclaiming the end of their friendship, but mark was happier [and that's all that matters].