비...

almost

mark's pride was important to him (but not more than jackson, nothing was).

"the meaning of the word homoual has ameliorated so much that homophobia is almost non-existent, the population of bees have gradually increased consequently providing everything from apples to the pumpkins in pumpkin pies..." mark was aware that his coping methods were... unorthodox to say the least, however nothing could quite achieve the same effect in him (in regards to making him feel better, it was always jackson).

jackson had said that this was mark's most loveable trait and his biggest fault; mark was too full o' the milk of human kindness (jackson had always adored shakespeare, more than he would ever let anyone [but mark] know).

sadness constantly played hide and seek with every single human being in the world, and it shouldn't have been a shock to mark that one day he'll run into his old friend again. while normal teenagers had childhood friends to reminisce about, mark had sadness covering him throughout his whole childhood - whispers denying his worth were not recherché nor do they get ignored.

mark always remembered how jackson promised that he could not survive without the former, whilst mark didn't want to admit that jackson might've lied (he seems happy, happier with numerous potential lovers around his arms and an army of friends) mark claims that jackson is a human being too and sometimes human beings can forget things. 

even though that promise stopped mark from succumbing to the darkness, the pleas from the devil to return to his old insecure self.

jackson had acknowledged him again at the winter ball, a kiss on mark's cheeks whilst stinking of alcohol. hopes of rekindling a once unbreakable relationship. but his hopes faded away like the seasons. mark is still alone.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i feel like i should apologise for the angst?? sorry??? if it prevents you all from bricking me for breaking markson, i should probably say that this was inspired by a real sob story aka my whole life

oh and yeah i was listening to mad clown ft jooyoung - hide and seek and i was crying whilst writing this 

PLUS THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A ONESHOT BUT PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED SO I FELT THE NEED TO CONTINUE AND I'LL UPLOAD A BETTER AND HAPPIER CHAPTER TOMORROW (MAYBE IF ANYONE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THIS)