Raindrops 2/2: Who Knows?

Raindrops

“Baram careful not to let the ice cream spill!”, Julie giggled as she wiped the sweet treat off of Baram’s face.

   The four year old laughed along merrily, happy of getting her snack of the day. As the two talked idly inside the cool and pastel colored shop, the door opened with a jingle. Julie looked up at the rowdiness of the new group of boys that piled in. Strangely, they looked rather familiar, although she couldn’t place where. Calculating brown eyes scanned their faces, it clicked when it finally reached on one man. One memory always flooded her mind whenever she saw or heard of him, whether it’d been from the internet or her circle of friends.

   It was three am when suddenly someone knocked at the door. Ignoring the first knocks, Julie blissfully stayed in her bed. Though, the knocking intensified, one or twice did the doorbell ring. Groaning as she pulled herself out of the warmth of her bed and then proceeded to put on a bathrobe. She walked sluggishly down the stairs yawning as the knocks on her door became increasingly urgent.

   “Who the hell knocks at three in the morning?!”, Julie growled, snapping her door open, prepared to snap at the person for ruining her precious sleep. But it quickly dissipated when she saw who it was so insistent at waking her up.

  “Y-Y/N?!”, Julie exclaimed, when she saw it was you. You, who had tired eyes, two suitcases in hand and one duffle bag next to her on the ground.

  “C-Can I stay for the night?”, you asked meekly, eyes dangerously drooping. Julie looked at you, shocked with wide eyes and opened mouthed. She couldn’t even fathom how you managed to keep on knocking her door for so long.

  “S-sure!”, Julie agreed quickly, shaking off enough shock to usher you into her home.

  “Thanks,” you said,utterly grateful. Though, after two steps, your legs gave in and collapsed.

  “Y/N! H-hey-!!”, your friend sputtered, catching you into her harms. Quickly she carried you into her room and laid you down onto her bed.             Where for the rest of the night she slept on the couch, shocked and worried at your sudden appearance.

  Once you came to, the first thing that you noticed was that it wasn’t your room. The bed had a different, citrusy smell. The walls too weren’t the calming purple you had painted, but a soft pastel yellow instead. Abruptly you sat up, regretting right after as the world started spinning before your eyes. Once the world stopped spinning, you looked around the room before you remembered what happened. Stretching your arms, you tip toed downstairs, as to not to wake up your friend. You found Julie snoring away with an stream of drool down her cheek, sleep rather uncomfortably on the couch. Grimacing, you whispered an apology and a created a vow to help your friend whenever, like she did for you.

   Right next to the couch with your belongings. Taking your phone out of the duffel bag, you saw that it was already half past noon. You walked over to kitchen, only to be stopped by a awake Julie.

  “Y-y/n?”, she drowsily called out, wiping away her drool.

  “Hey.”, you greeted, walking back to the living room, “T-Thanks for letting me sleep here.”, you choked out as a huge wave of emotions came over you. Suddenly hyper aware of what drastic measures you have just took.

  “W-what are you doing here so suddenly?”, she said still trying to get the sleep out of her system, luckily she didn’t notice you wiping away your tears.

   “I-I j-just suddenly missed you.”, you smiled sadly, “That’s all.”

    It was after three weeks did you tell her why you suddenly decided to come to America. It broke Julie’s heart really, she knew you for years as the strong and independent woman who never cared what others thought. But, you fell from that strong pedestal just by one cold bastard who didn’t seem to care about anything else but himself.

   Seeing him in person now made Julie’s blood boil. Though, knowing what most probably might happen if she did anything drastic, she quickly texted you and walked out of the store as naturally and fastest as possible.

  Your phone chimed as you typed up a email for your newest client. Deciding on taking a slight break, you your phone while taking a sip of coffee from your mug as well. Once you read the text, you promptly choked on the hot coffee. Causing you to cough so loudly, that an intern checked inside your office if you were okay. Assuring him you were, you decided to leave work earlier than you had planned and packed up to drive home.

From: Julie

To: Y/N

Y/N He’s here. Minseok. KIM MINSEOK is in CALIFORNIA.

To: Julia

From: Y/N

Meet me at home ASAP.

  “Didn't….didn’t that little girl earlier look a lot like that picture you showed me?”, Xiumin asked, craning his neck to watch the duo walk rather quickly towards the street and turn at a corner until he couldn’t see them anymore.

  “Don’t be silly, Xiumin. You didn’t even see her face properly. Besides, that woman was probably her mother.”, Luhan said, shaking his head.            “C’mon. The boys bought their fill, lets go shopping!!”

  As they cheered and walked out the door, Xiumin sighed and lagged behind. Noticing his best friends behavior,  Luhan patted his back, “Don’t worry. We’ll find her and your daughter.” Just the thought made Minseok all warm and fuzzy inside, hearing the words, ‘your daughter’ sent him into pure bliss. Despite what he originally thought before.

  “You sure you saw him?”, you asked nervously, biting your lip as you paced in front of your best friend. Immediately after you texted her, you drove home and changed into your home clothes, anxiously waiting for them to come. Once they did, you directed Baram for a small nap. Unsuccessfully doing so, her almond eyes pleading you to let her play, which of course you begrudgingly consented.

  “Well it’s not everyday you see a pack of 12 extremely good looking boys walking around with a bunch of useless caps and masks on.” Julie deadpanned.

  You groaned, plopping onto the couch. “Why is he here of all days?”, you whined. Today was Baram’s birthday and you wanted to surprise her with a cake from her most favorite and the most expensive bakery downtown.

  “You could always buy her the cake tomorrow and give her like an small cupcake today? I brought cupcakes for her earlier today and it’s still in the car.”, Julie suggested, but you shook your head. You hated breaking promises with your daughter ever since you saw her downcast expression after breaking one. Once 2 years ago when she asked why you or her papa couldn’t make it to parents’ day at school.

  “I’ll just go. Could you watch after her while I’m gone?”, You asked as you grabbed your keys. Stuffing them into your jacket, you walked out the door, not before thanking gratefully to your friend.

  “That’s what friends do. Now hurry! The bakery closes in an hour.”, she said quickly, pushing you out the door.

  Out in the cool night, you took a breath before going into your car. Desperately hoping you won’t see your ex lover.

  “Here goes nothing.”, you murmured as you drive out of the garage.

  The bakery, Coffee, Love & Cake, was famous for it’s beautiful and delicious cakes. It was also known for it’s delicious coffee and pricey goods. You and Baram had tried a cake once before, sent from one of the richer clients you have as a thank you gift. Ever since then, she asked for that exact cake.

  Driving into the parking lot, you walked out of your car hurriedly and locked your car as you practically ran to the door. When you opened it, the aroma of sweet pastries and coffee beans infiltrated your nose. Exhaling a big breath of relief, you calmly walked over to the cashier, where you ordered one medium strawberry chocolate cake and two of their specialty brewed ice coffee to go.

  In you haste and blinding relief of catching the bakery before before it closed, you didn’t notice two shell shocked figures sitting in the corner of the bakery. They watched you sit down in one of the booths and take out your phone.

You texted to Julie that you made it into the bakery with no signs of Minseok anywhere. Or so you thought.

  “Did- Is that really-Really?”, Minseok sputtered, eyes wide with awe as he stared at you. You back was turned to them, but Minseok knew it was you the moment you stepped into stepped into the store. He would never forget your face or your voice, and he knew in an instant that he had finally found you. He had planned everything out once he found you, with an speech and everything, but it ran out of his brain and ran straight to the trash can once he saw you again.

  “I think so…”, Luhan murmured, hiding his face behind his mug. “It’s a good thing that Kris lead them into that game store huh? Or else, she would’ve noticed us by now. Considering how loud they can get”, he noted.

  “Yeah…”, Minseok replied offhandedly,  eyes concentrated on you while his fingers played with the rings around his neck. The two watched you thank the cashier when she handed you your coffees and told you that the cake would done in a few minutes time.

  “Hey…”, Luhan trailed off, “Aren’t you going to talk to her? It’s been four years of trying to find her Minseok, are you going to let her slide?”, he persuaded slightly when he saw the hesitant look on his best friends face. The elder was quiet as he continued to play with his necklace.

  “It’s just that-”, Minseok started, but stopped when the cashier handed you a box, which presumably was the cake you ordered. Thanking the worker you stood up to leave. Seeing this Minseok panicked, “She’s leaving Luhan. Oh my god, oh my god. Luhan what should I do?”, he panicked.

“Go after her you idiot!”, Luhan deadpanned, flicking his forehead. Scowling at his friend as he rubbed his abused forehead, he got up and left to run after you.  

  “Don’t worry Mommy’s going to come back home soon okay? And I’ll have a surprise for when I’m back home okay?”, you giggled as your daughter cheered happily to the other line of the phone. When Baram handed the phone back to Julie, you greeted merrily, “Hey Julie! I got the cake, yeah. And I didn’t see them anywhere! Phew I don’t know wha-”, you paused when someone tapped your shoulder. Turning your head, your jaw dropped once you saw who it was.

Right in front of you was the known world wide pop idol sensation, Xiumin, or was more commonly known as Minseok, your boyfriend. Or was your boyfriend, now he was simply a man that you had onced admired and gave you youre first born. But boy did he look good. His facial features seemed more sharp, less round then you have remembered, but his eyes, more tired looking then you remembered, still held that sparkle which your daughter had also received. And looking from the way his clothes hugged him snug, it seems that he have worked out these last few years.

  “Hey.”, Minseok waved sheepishly, the other hand in his pocket. You looked at him shocked, jaw hanging. You certainly wasn’t expecting him to meet him this late. He looked, if possible, better than he did four years ago. The way he smiled that stupid smile made your heart do an unnecessary clench.

Julie’s worried tone woke you up from your daze, “Hello? Y/N? Y/N, can you hear me?”

Taking an gulp, you replied shakily,” I-I’ll call you back.” You ended the call before she could protest. Your eyes narrowed at the man before you, the man that coldly pushed yours and his first child away for fame. “What are you doing here?”, you asked coldly, glaring at him with all the strength you can muster.

“Well…” he stammered, while he had been slightly prepared for your cold upfront, he did not anticipate his stuttering. He imagined it in more of a prince like manner, “Uh, um…EXO is having concert is holding an concert here.”, he said nervously, causing you to to scoff.

“Of course,” you said bitterly, “What other reason could you be here for?”, you muttered under your breath. Minseok winced when he heard what you said. “It was so nice seeing you, Min- I mean Xiumin. I have to be going now.”

  You took a step before Minseok stopped you, “Wait, Y/N! I-I-” he stuttered, cheeks turning the bright red color you had once fell for. But you only narrowed eyes at him and shook his hand off your shoulder, ignoring the way your heart painfully clenched at his saddened face.

  “I have to go. My daughter is waiting for me.”, you sneered before you stomped away, only to be stopped again, this time him taking a hold of your elbow.

  “I-I’m sorry Y/N..I- .” He swore, taking a deep breath he said nervously, “Please take me back.”

Silence enveloped as you stared at him in a slight sneer. While him saying that would’ve made you happier in the past, but now it just made your blood boil.

  “I-I’ll make things right I promise! I’ll be the best father there is! I won’t give up on us, not now, not ever!”, Xiumin said desperately, he was so close you could smell coffee come off him, a scent that’s always been his natural perfume since the first time you met him. Your heart tugged at his words, but the conversation from four years ago flooded back into your head.

  With that, you hardened your heart, shaking his arm off, harder this time, “No. No Xiumin. I will not allow an son of an bastard like you to get even near my daughter. Especially if he thought of the child nothing less than a piece of used tissue! Not now, not ever ”, you snarled so ferociously that even he flinched at your harsh words. You smirked triumphantly when he hung his head low, watching with almost sadistic humor as shame washed over him. “You are nowhere near to be called a father. If anything, you’re just a donor.”

  You walked away, unlocked your car, and after you securely placed the box into the passenger seat, you drove home. As you looked at the rear view mirror, tears that you’ve held for four years finally poured out of your eyes when you saw the silhouette of a dejected man that you once and still love.


  “Momma!”, Baram greeted, running to hug your middle the moment you opened the door. Smiling you carefully , you maneuvered the cake to Julie and hugged your daughter back.

  “How’s my little peach? Sorry it took me so long to get your surprise!”, you apologized, crouching down to Baram’s height. You pushed away any other thoughts of what happened with Minseok and put another brave face for your daughter. “I hope I can make up for it by-”, you indicated to the box that Julie was currently unwrapping.

  Baram’s eyes widened, innocent eyes sparkled with excitement, “I-Is it cake?! That super yummy de-deli-de”, she struggled with the word as you chuckled.

  “Delicious?”, you smiled as she animatedly nodded back, “Yes it is! Lets go and have some of the super yummy delicious cake hmm?”, you said, taking her hand and walking towards the dining table. Her bright and contagious smile letting you forget all your troubles, at least for a little while.

  “Happy birthday to my sweet peach!”, you cheered, giggling as you wiped your daughters strawberry pink icing covered cheek.

  “Shank schu Mummy!!”, she said, her words coming out slightly muffled from the cake filled mouth.

  “No talking while eating Baram-ah.”, Julie scolded slightly, “Swallow before you talk okay?”. Obediently, she nodded and swallowed the sweet baked dessert.

  “Thank you Mommy! You too Unnie!”, Baram repeated, her eyes turning into that adoorable eye smile.

  “Aw what great manners you have!”, you grinned as you reached over to bop her nose. “Now…don’t you think it’s time for presents?”, you suggested, happiness filling you to the brim when she squealed and pulled you to wherever she thought the presents may be hidden.

  Just when you’re about to grab the presents, the doorbell rang. “Strange…We aren’t expecting somebody, are we Y/N?”, Julie asked as she put the plates away. Suddenly, your blood ran cold, and before you could stop her, Julie opened the door. The look of shock on her face told you more than you needed to know.

Turning to your daughter, you told her, “If you go into my room, under the bed, there’s something for you, alright sweetie?”, you watched as she gasped and skipped upstairs to your room, excited to see what she finds.

  “Y-Y/N? I-It’s-”, Julie stumbled over her words, stunned by his sudden appearance. Though the man that made his way into your home was completely different than you originally thought it would be.

  Even you were slightly dumbfounded by the man’s appearance, “Luhan?!”. Lo and behold was the ex- EXO member himself, looking immensely amused at our reactions.

  “Yo~”, he greeted with an peace sign, in his hand was the bag with the fancy logo, ‘Coffee, Love and Cake’.

  “What- What are you doing here?”, you asked, flabbergasted. Loud steps could be heard as Baram scurried downstairs.

  “Mommy! Mommy! Is thi-”, she faltered when she saw Luhan in the room. She dropped the silvered wrapped box and quickly ran to hide behind your legs. The deer resembling man turned his attention to your daughter, you watched as he kneeled down and patted his thighs, all the while sporting a big grin on his face.

  “Wow! So this is the little girl I’ve heard so much about!”, he said enthusiastically. “Don’t be shy sweetie, I’m your Uncle!”, he declared boldly, causing you and Julie to gasp.

  “Luhan!”, You exclaimed, “Why-”

  “Now you wait just a minute Luhan-”, Julie said at the same time.

  “I am aren’t I?”, he deadpanned, turning to Baram, who chose to continue to hide behind your legs, “I won’t bite. I promise, and look! I brought goodies.”, he pointed to the bag of what were presumably pastries in his hand.

  Eyes wide, Baram tugged lightly on your sweatpants, “Can I Mommy?”, her bright brown eyes that were so much like her fathers, begging you to let her get the treats she oh so loved. Sighing in defeat, you nodded, where she ran towards to her ‘Uncle’. It was indescribably hard to say no to your daughters aegyo, an trait that she also got from her father.

  You winced as she sat snugly on Luhans lap, gasping when he pulled out an beautiful strawberry cream pastry resembling a, well a strawberry. The two continued to converse as you lead the slightly aggravated Julie into the kitchen.

  “What are you going to do Y/N?”, Julie asked, eyes scanning over your tense posture.

  “I don’t know. This is totally unexpected. First Minseok showing up and-”,

  “Wait. Hold up. Minseok showed up? Like directly in front of you?”, Julie interrupted.

  You nodded, you hugged your middle before continuing, “When I was at the bakery earlier. He suddenly popped out of nowhere.”, you said, biting your thumbnail, a nervous habit you can’t seemed to break, “He- He said he wanted me back Julie. But, I-I couldn’t Julie. Not after what he said those years ago…No, J-Julie I-”, your best friend enveloped you into a hug as you started to shake.

  As she comfortingly patted your back, she said, “It’s going to be okay Y/N, everything is going to sort itself out. All bad things must come to an end, okay?”

  “Baram why don’t you go play with your new toys in your room? I need have an talk with Uncle, okay?”, you said, taking Baram’s hand and leading her into her pastel purple colored room.

  Once you were sure that she’ll be busy for the next hour, you walked back into the kitchen where Julie and Luhan were having a quiet, yet heated argument.

  “No, Luhan! It’s crazy! I would never allow-”, Julie said fiercely, her voice firm.

  “You would never allow what?”, you butted in. Julie glared at the man as Luhan pinched the bridge of his nose.

  “I want you to talk to Minseok.”, he said tiredly, all his energy being up by your daughter and possibly from the dejected sighs he kept recieving earlier.

  “No.”, you rejected immediately, sitting down in a chair across from him.

  “Definitely not!”, Julie huffed, agreeing as she crossed her arms, “Do you actually think she’ll talk to him? Do you actually think I’m going to let her talk to him?”, she snarled, her protective mother act surfacing.

  “No”, he glared her, “But I do think it’s best if they talked both talked it out.,” he turned to you, “Y/N, please, would you talk to him? I you don’t, he may go to drastic measures. Really drastic measures.”, he begged, eyes pleading.

  “Luhan-”, you faltered, you turned away, “I can’t. No matter what you or he says. Or does for that matter. What’s done is done. And I-I can’t forget what he said that day, Luhan. He wanted me to get rid of her. Her, my precious”, tears blurred your vision, “Baram”, you whispered.

  Straighten your posture, you wiped away your tears with the back of your hand, “She is my lifeline. I was so lost when I first moved here. Without her, I wouldn’t be here today. Baram gave me the energy to keep going and smile, despite any circumstance. And Min-Xiumin wanted all of that gone.” You cursed at your over emotional state you’re in at the moment.

  Suddenly Luhan did something that surprised you and Julie more than anything else today. He walked around the table and stood in front of you. His face was determined as he suddenly knelt down in front of you. “Luhan?!”, both you and Julie exclaimed.

“Please. Y/N I beg of you to talk with my bastard of a best friend, Kim Minseok, in order to stop him from ending his contract with SM.”, he beseeched, hands fisted on his thighs.

“For the last Lu-What? He going to do what?”, you gasped

“Minseok is planning to terminate his contract with SM.”, Luhan said solemnly.

“Why? Being an singer was- is his dream! Why in the world would he quit all of a sudden?!”, you exclaimed as the kneeling man in front of you.

“Ever since you left. He hasn’t been the same. From what I heard from the others, he ditched practices and barely ate or slept. I even met him in Japan, he was alone, Y/N. In an country with an language he doesn’t even know and he was looking for you. When I first saw him a-after I left, Y/N, he was so pale,”, he pauses, sniffling slightly “When we met at the airport, h-he was thinner than he was during the Wolf Era and he had such big bags around his eyes…No matter what I did, he just wouldn’t budge.”, he laughed bitterly, “You know how stubborn he is when he puts his mind to it…Until he saw that you truly weren’t there, did he get some rest. But even that was very little…Before he fell asleep that night, he told me he-”. You clamped your hand around your mouth, suppressing you whimpers as you imagined your ex lover in such an state.

“He wanted to quite evyerthing. He wanted to terminate his contract. And seeing you tonight, he’s is right now fo this moment contacting a lawyer in termination of his contract.”, he says, hands clenched tight on top of this thighs.

“B-But you’ve done it before! And Kris too! But you’re still immensely popular!”, Julie said accusingly, refusing to move.

“Yes, well", he cleared his throat, “He and I had back up plans, we had already been looking for other jobs. Minseok, though, does not have a back up plan. He doesn’t care that he might end up in the streets with no money and no job. ”, he took a deep breath as tears fell freely from his eyes. Tears, that were also streaming down yours.

“He told me he wasn’t going to give up finding you. He’ll break his contract if he has too, says it’s what made you leave in the first place.”

Wiping away the tears, he asks you, “So Y/N, please. despite how much of a you both are, for you leaving him like that with no explanation and him treating you and Baram like trash, I ask- no I beg you. Please don’t let him destroy his hard earned career and endanger his health.”

By this time you were an sobbing mess. An dizzy flurry of memories from the past resurfaced and played in your head.

“My little Peach.”, Minseok said adoringly, pulling you close.

“I don’t care whether you’re thick or thin. I will always think you’re pretty.”

“What do you think jagi? Does it taste good? Does it need more salt?”

“I love you.”

I love you too…

  You sat there in the middle of your dining room, sobbing, Julie spoke up, “Y/N…It’s your choice okay? If it’s too hard to confront him-again- Luhan will understand right?”, She glared at the man when he was about to object, “You could always send him an text or note you know? I-It’s your choice Y/N. I’ll be with you all the way, no matter what decision you choose.”

  You said in an weak voice, “I’ll talk to him. I-I won’t cower away anymore…”. Hearing this, Luhan jumped up and pulled you into a bone crushing hug, causing a loud squeak coming out from you.    

“Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much Y/N”, he breathed out, relief evident in his voice, “Let’s go Y/N.”

“N-Now?! A-As in now, now?”, you squeaked once more. You probably looked dreadful, red puffy eyes from all that sobbing, a nose that’s red as Rudolph’s, and a messy bun that has flyaway strands shooting out in every direction. “I can’t go like this! He-I-this-my hair!”, you sputtered, pointing at your messy head.

He shook off your protests and dragged you toward the door, “You look fine.”, he said exasperatedly, “ A little worse for wear, sure, but fine.”

Before you could stop him, he had you out the door, keys in hand, and door locked tight.

Yup, that’s right ladies and gentlemen, you have just been kicked out of your own home, by no other than your ex lover’s best friend.

A moment later, he opened the door before throwing you your cellphone, “He’s in room 2013 at LA Regency Orange Hotel. I put in the address into your phone already. Bye!”, and just as fast he opened the door, he closed it as fast. The click indicating he locked the door tightly.

  “Unbelievable…It’s like he planned this too…”, you muttered as you heard the muffled conversation between Julie and Luhan. Obviously, your best friend attempting to unlock the door and let you in, but unfortunately failing when Luhan seemed to be guarding the door.

  Rustling was heard before on the side of your modest two story house, a window adjacent from your kitchen opened and popped out Julie’s head, pouting she grumbled, “Luhan says he won’t let you back in until you’ve talked to him. Meaning- Oh for the love of! Why don’t you tell her yourself?”, she snapped at the man who kept using your best friend as an messenger.

  You knew it was a lost cause when she went back inside and started arguing with him again. Sighing, you walked toward you car, “I’m probably going to make a fool of myself.” was all what you muttered, before driving out of your garage and into the night.    


  Fixing your hair, and rubbing away the dried tears away in the rear view mirror, you sighed and walked out the car. Shivering slightly of the chilly night, you walked toward the huge hotel.    

  Stepping into the lobby, you felt extremely out of place. Since it was very late into the night, there were few people around, but still there were a enough number of people in fancy suits and talking into their more-expensive-than-your-whole-wardrobe phones to make you feel uncomfortable in your sweats, and an ratty t-shirt that had stains littered around.

  You could feel their judging stares towards you, even with your head hanging low. Being around these people made you draw an realization, what the are you doing here? Yes, you were here to smooth things out with Minseok, but what if that didn’t work out? What if he slams the door on you and you have to face the judging glares from these people again? Unconsciously, while thinking these thoughts, you had walked into an conveniently empty elevator. Though, not for long.    

  A thickly accented english version of, “Hey wait!”, shook you out from your reverie. Automatically you put your feet in front of the door before it could close. Though you immediately regretted it once you saw who you stopped the door for.

  “Thank you.”, the man struggled, trying hard to pronounce his english correctly. He hadn’t taken note of your face as you turned your head slightly away from him. The ride up was very awkward to say the least as the soft elevator music played in the air. His high cheek bones and long eyelashes caused you to tense more than you already were. You could feeling the curious glances he sent towards you and the lone bright orange button light among the tens of others.

  Once the doors opened, you panicked. It already seemed strange enough that you were going to the same level as Chen, but it would seem stranger and creepier if you went to the same direction as him. But then you suddenly remembered your promise to Luhan and your past cowardice for the past couple years. Taking a breathe you called out to Chen, who was already out of the elevator and into the hallway.

  Taking a step out of the elevator, you called out, “Chen? Kim Jongdae?”

  His whole body froze once he heard his name, “Y-yes?”, he replied with a slight edge to it.

   a huge breath of air, you said, “It’s me, Y/N. Ryu Y/N.” You winced when the man turned around so fast, it looked like he got an whiplash.

  “Y/N?”, he whispered, he scanned at you up and down. You looked down as he did so, more tense than ever.

  “Thank god you’re here.”, he breathed out before hugging you tightly, causing you to squeak slightly. Once he let go, he asked in total seriousness, “Are you going to talk to Minseok hyung?”

  In the same tone, you replied, “Yes. Yes I am.” Causing him to grin so wide, you flinched. He started dragging you toward the hallway he originally was until he stopped in front of an beige colored door

Room 2013

  I’m not ready for this. wAT The Hell wAS I tHINKING?!?! NOOOOOO-

  You mentally screamed when he unlocked the door. Before he could take one step however, you gripped his arm tight, “Please don’t tell everyone I’m here.”, You whispered ferociously in his ear.

  “Why? We all want to see you and-”

"Jongdae ah? Is that you?”, a voice called out. You paled as the door opened to reveal-

"Yeah, it’s me Suho hyung! And guess who I fou-mghhff!!“, you slapped a hand of his mouth as he was about to reveal you, although there’s no point into hiding anymore.

"Shut it camel face!”, you fiercely growled, glaring at the wide eyes Suho.

"And you- don’t even think about opening that mouth. “, being a year younger than Minseok had it’s perks. Breathing slightly heavy, you dragged the two shocked men by the collars and dragged them to one of the beds. "Listen to me and listen to be closely because I am not going to repeat what I am about to say, am I clear?”, you growled. After they both nodded their heads, you continued, “ I am going to talk to Minseok. And I will even things out with him. And it will be just the two of us. I do not want anyone come barging into this room, am I clear?” Satisfied when they gulped and nodded once more before bolting out of the room. Hearing an another ‘THUD’ on the otherside of teh wall, you could guess that they ran to the other guestroom.

"Suho? Jongdae? Guys, is that you?“, Minseok called out from the bathroom behind you, causing your body to stiffen.

Nothing, but silence was heard when your ex-lover noticed you in the middle of his hotel room. Taking a deep breath, you turned around. Only to choke slightly and widen your eyes at the scene before you. It was Minseok, right in front of you, but not fully clothed. Half , with a bright white twoel hiding his lower body. Water glistened on his skin, you watched as a droplet rolled down his soft smooth neck, his chest, and down to his abs- hot damn, did he work on those.

You straightened up when you realized you were openly eye ing him. Clearing you’re throat, you said, "I-”. You stopped, what were you going to say? You didn’t think of anything whilst driving here, and you did not think of even talking to him again after meeting him in the bakery. Closing you mouth, you thought of something to say, eyes boring into the green carpet.

"Do you need anything?“, Minseok said rather coldly, surprising you. Snapping your head up, you saw that he had crossed his arms, eyes slightly narrowed. A cold, terrible feeling washed over you, his eyes dark and unnerving, like it was on the day you left. Letting your bangs cover your eyes, you muttered, "Just wanted to tell you it’s Baram’s birthday today.”, before walking past him and reaching for the door.

A sense of deja vu came over you as a strong hand grabbed your elbow. “Wait- I just-I- I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Please. Stay.”, Minseok pleaded, slightly pulling you back into the spacious room.

"I’ll be back, I’ll just get my clothes- and yeah..“, he coughed, awkwardly walking back to a closet, grabbed a set of clothes and went into the bathroom.

"So…”, you started, drumming your fingers on your knee. Now that he was fully dressed, you could think clearly. Although the image of his glistening six pact will forever remain in your mind, warming your stomach. Sitting right next to him, on a bed, is not helping the warming of your stomach either, his heart melting coffee smell causing you to be slightly overwhelmed. Tension was high in the air, having nothing to say to each other, but their feelings.

"I just-“

"Will you-”

You both looked at each other, nudging each other to go ahead, “You first.”, you both said. You both stared before exploding in giggles. After you’ve both calmed down, the atmosphere lighter than it was earlier.

"You seem well.“, Minseok said lightly, almost cautiously.

You snorted, "Well, besides of taking care of a child alone, work tires me out easily as well.”, you said, taking notice of his slight grimace.

"It sounds like your putting it up pretty well.“, he softly murmered.

"I am. How about you?”, you paused, “How’s life working for you?”

His bitter laugh slighhtly surprised you, “Life’s been hell, to be honest. Ive been training super hard these days. New fans to please.”, he trailed off.

Soon it became quiet, untill you shyly asked him, “Do- Do you want to see a picture of her?”

"Yes.“, he replied immediately, "Can I?”

Taking out your phone, you unlocked it and showed him your phone background. A recent picture of her smiling into the camera, holding up two piece signs. Her purple dress contrasting to her long sleeve white shirt under the dress. The sun is behind her, so a golden halo could be seen outlining your little girl, making it seem like she’s an angel.

"She’s beautiful.“, Minseok said in awe.

"She has your smile.”, you noted

"And your nose.“, he replied back, turning his head. Becoming face to face with you. His smell was overpowering your senses, causing you to want to just become a mess of goo under him.

"I came back to say- I forgive you”, you whispered. looking into his soft, chocolate eyes. You were so close, you could see his pupils dilating.

"Y-Y/N, I’m- I’m going to kiss you.“, he murmured, his gaze on your lips.

"And I won’t stop you.”, you answered back just as softly. Then a second later, his lips landed right on top of yours. They were soft as they were years ago, possibly even softer. They molded perfectly with yours, moving gracefully. With a to your lower lip, you gladly opened your mouth for him. You resisted him at first, fighting with your tongue for dominance, but in the end you gave in. With a slight 'thud’, you didn’t even notice you were being backed up to the door. With whatever conscience you had left, you rasped, “Minseok- oh- we- Baram- ah~”, his hips rolled delciously against yours, causing you to become puddy in his strong hands.

"Later", he replied, using his hands to guide you to the bed.

With carefull hands,he laid you on the bed, as if you’re the most precious thing in the world. You let yourself unfold the love your held and stil have under him.

With a shock, you opened your eyes with a blaring song next to your ear. Although, you couldn’t get up due to the fact of a heavy weight wrapped around your body.

"Had a rough night?“, Luhan’s face peered over your’s, his devious smirk plastered on his face. With a small squeak, you turned to the person holding you hostage and roughly woke him up.

Desperately trying to keep the sheets above your chest at the same time. "Minseok! Yah! You butthead!”, you flicked him on the forehead, cuasing him to stir awake.

"Huh?! Wuh?“, he said sluggishly.

"Thanks to you, I missed our daughter’s own birthday party! And woke up after eleven! Oh my god, I am so late for work- LUHAN GET THAT ING SMIRK OF YOUR FACE AND GET OUT.”, You screeched.

"All rigt, all right. Geesh, such a bossy woman.“, he muttered, rolling his eyes when a pillow was thrown in his direction, "You missed!”

"GET OUT.“

 


hEY gUYS~~!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYTHING FOR MONTHS. I HAD SO MUCH DRAMA AND SHEET. And it might possibly continue to do so. Which means that my writing will pause and play on random times. I will try to update every month, but its not likely as to the fact that I have finals soon. BUT SUMMER VACA is almost here TT^TT it can’t fast enough though. Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed this!



 

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE