Dancing

Why it had to be You?

Χωρίς wfwefwf

 Taehyung's eyes were wide open,looking at the sight infront of him.A boy and a girl were in the middle of the school gym when they were supposed to be at home by now. He kept his thoughts in his mind and hid himself from them.Not knowing what they were doing here he had no reason to interrupt them.

 "So? What do you want Nam Woohyun? You brought me here for what?'',a feminine voice asked in a playful way,earing a laughter from the boy.

 "You look so cute when you are mad.'',he said with a smile and continued on laughing at her.Which eventually made her laugh with him as well.

  Woohyun cleared his voice as if getting ready to give a speech.Taehyung stood still and waited to hear him.

 "Well...Park Yong Rim?We are bestfriends for...how many years.'',,the girl nodded her head not talking at all.''And when we were younger we used to do different things.Like playing,singing.But most of all....dancing.''

 It sounded as if he was trying to give her a hint but she couldn't understand what he wanted to say by that yet.She was looking in his eyes confused while asking him with no words for an explanation. Woohyun sighed at her naive.

 "So...what I mean is...Do you remember which was the song we would dance to eeeeeeeveryday?''

 Her mind was a mess as she tried to recall their past.Sure they danced to a lot of songs for fun.And reminding herself of that one they used to dance to most was really difficult.She scrathed her back pretending to be thinking.But nothing.

 Woohyun let out another sigh as he took his phone out of his pocket.With his finger he scrolled down the screen,looking for something.Yong Rim was looking at him speechless while waiting to see what he wanted to show her.

  A playful song started playing and immediately a smile was formed on her lips.It was that song.After a few seconds the smile turned into laughter as Woohyun started moving to the song.

SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPLgJqeZJw

 He waved his hand at her while asking her to join him.Not wasting any time she followed his moves as the choreography they made up years ago was here again. Both of them were now dancing as if they were crazy at the rhythm of the song.Laughing and looking like they really enjoyed the moment.

 "Are they....dancing?'',Taehyung thought while watching them moving next to each other while laughing so hard.

 They looked so good together.Someone could easily think they were a couple.And that was what made him more angry than he already was.

 Suddenly the music stopped and both of them threw their bodies on the ground next to each other.Loud panting was coming from their mouths which eventually leaded to laughter once again.

 "That was....awesome.'',she said while throwing her hands in the air.Woohyun looked at her being all cute and he knew that his surprise was indeed a great idea."I knew you'd like it.'',he praised himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Taehyung was sitting there trying to hear them without being noticed.As if he was afraid to be caught by them.His eye were pinned on the two figures that were still lying on the floor talking to each other and laughing together.

 This indeed made him jealous. Seeing her having fun with another guy,even though she already told him that they were bestfriends.

"Yong Rim...can I ask you something?'',Woohyun suddenly said as she turned immediately her face so that she could see him from a better angle.She hummed a soft 'hm' giving him the permission to continue on what he was saying.

 "Remember the conversation we had years ago about a guy that was teasing you?Your know as enemy.''.

 Immediately she knew what he was talking about.Years ago she told him about Yoongi who was always annoying her.There were times she would cry in his arms because of him.She would return from school and when they would meet,once again she would tell him a new story.

 Woohyun really hated the old Suga.Even though he never got to meet him.From what he'd heard about him from her it was enough from him to get angry everytime he would hear his name.And it was hopeless.Because he couldn't help her.You see...they weren't going at the same school so he couldn't be with her when he would annoy her.

 "Oh...you mean him? Yeah....I remember.What about him?''

 Taehyung who was listening the whole time knew exactly what they were talking about.It wasn't something new.However,it was weird hearing him talking about Yoongi.

 "Well,is he that guy from today who dragged you away?''.Her eyes widened upon his words.She hadn't tell him who Min Yoongi was.So how did he know?"How...''

 A cuckle escaped his lips as he closed his eyes in the process."I knew it.'',he whispered just enough for him to hear."And that guy...Kim Taehyung?The one you once had cruch on.''

 Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he heard that.Park Yong Rim once liked him.And he always thought that she only saw him as a friend.
"YA!When did I tell you that I liked him?'',a loud but still sweet voice shouted earning a laugh from the boy that was lying next to her.His eyes were observing his cute little face as she was blushing uncontrolably.

 "Oh come on now.You would always talk about him.'',Woohyun cleared his throat as if preparing himself to give a speech."Oppaaaa....That guy again made me cry.I hate him so much.Thank god Taehyungie was there to save me once again.My saviour.'',he imitated her voice while pretending to be her.

 She immediately got up and hit him in the shoulder.''Shut up.I was young.And my voice does not sound like that.'',she shouted at him as he continued to with his laughter.

 At the same time the smile could not leave Taehyung's face from the moment he heard his name.It was something that made him really happy to hear.As if he had almost win the game.

 "Yong Rim?'',a now more serious voice asked and both of them froze."What's up with those two guys?'',Woohyun suddenly asked her.

 A question that had no answer.Because she simply had no idea what he meant."What do mean?Nothing is up.''

 But still the serious expression would not leave his face."I know who Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are.And they are completely different from what you've told me.''.Her mind was still confused while hearing him.

 Just like he could read her mind he spoke again.

 "That Taehyung you said that was always funny and kind today looked cold.And for some reason he acted like he hated me.'',he explained."What?No.He is not a bad person.I don't know what you're talking about.When did that happen?''

 Woohyun let out a sigh."When Yoongi took you away,I went to speak with the guys.His friends.And then I met Kim Taehyung.Even though I saw him in the classroom earlier he never introduced himself.Somehow I knew it was him.The orange haired boy.And he also seemed like he was angry for some reason.''

 Yong Rim couldn't tell him anything.She had no idea why he would react like that.And since he wasn't there she couldn't even see his face and somehow get his point.But she was sure that there was a reason behind that.

 "And also...Didn't you tell me that Min Yoongi hates you?Then why would he want to talk to you in private?Did he hurt you or something?'',again he asked her.

 And that was when she remembered that she never told him."Oh...I totally forgot.'',she hit her forehead with her hand as if she was trying to scold herself."What?'',he asked worried.

 "Me and Yoongi made up.I know...sounds weird.My worst enemy finally decided to stop.Well,he apologized for all these years and since you know that I am a person that believes that everyone deserves a second chance I gave it to him.We are...fine.I guess.'',she explained the situation.

 "However,I have no idea why he would decide to make up after he promised me that he would make my life miserable.'',she added.

 That was what Woohyun was thinking as well.Why?Why would someone that hurt her so much would suddenly decided to become friends with her?That guy was sure weird.And his behaviour today was even more weird.Both guys seemed suspicious.

 "Yeah.Why would he want that?'',he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TAEHYUNG'S POV:

 It was finally time for me to go inside.The silence that was now the only thing I could hear was scaring me.I opened the door wider and the cracking sound made both of them look towards my direction.

 Her eyes widened when she saw me walking inside.Immediately she got up.''Taehyung?",her voice came out.How much I love to hear her call my name?I love to observe her lips forming at the letters of my name and her sweet voice calling me.

 "Annyeong guys?What are you two doing here?'',I asked pretending not to know that they were here the whole time.

 It was finally the time for him to get up as well.He let out a loud sigh as he patted his clothes for any dirt on them."Just chilling man.How about you?''

 I could sense the sarcasm on his voice.But still...I didn't want to get angry with him.Not when she is still here.I tried hard not to curse and finally I found the words to say.

 "It's my turn to clean the gym today.So I came here to do my job.You know.Teachers.'',I calmly said.

 "Oh really.I'll help you then.'',she suddenly said.I locked eyes with her and her beautiful bright smile was making me so happy.I liked that about her.That she always wanted to help everyone. She was really kind.

 "No, you don't-'',my words were cut by Woohyun."Come on.We gotta go home.I have things to do.I am pretty busy you know.Who is going to return you home?''

 Suddenly a wave of anger hit me.Why does he always want to in everything.That guy is so annoying.

 "Taehyung.'',her voice were hear once again making me forget what I was thinking.She turned to look at me while pointing with her finger towards my direction."He will return me home.You can go if you want to.''

 As much as I didn't want to make her work and get tired,there was still something inside me that wanted her to stay with me.I wanted to be alone with her.And this was the best opportunity.

 I heard him letting out a loud sigh in frustration while looking at me after that."Okay...I'll just go.You do whatever you want.I know I won't ever change your mind so I don't even try.See ya tomorrow then.'',Woohyun said as he her hair one last time before leaving her side.He walked towards me and stopped just a few centimeters away.

 He made eye contact with me and I could tell that he didn't like me at all."See ya....Kim Taehyung.'',he said and a smirk appeared on his face before leaving the place once and for all.

 "So?Where do we start from?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Ugh....I'm exhausted.'',Yong Rim shouted as she threw her slender body on the ground.Suddenly a hand came for above her.It was Taehyung's."Come on.The sooner you get home the better.''

 She let out a groan as she tried to get up by grabbing his strong hand.He immediately dragged her up as if she was nothing."Thanks''

 The smile on his face wouldn't disappear.From the moment she said that she would help him his day become even better.He got the chance to come near her and that was great.There were lots of days he hadn't spend any time with her.

 And he needed to see her smile.To look in her kind eyes.He need her as if she was his oxygen.She was that important to him.

 "Thank you so much for helping me.I have no idea what I've done without you.'',he said.The only thing she did was smile again."You can always count on me for help.You also helped me a lot in the past.I own you.''

 He knew exactly what she was talking about.There were times she would cry and he would always be by her side.He was that one person that would give her his shoulder to cry on.
 Yoongi hurt her a lot.The other boys had no idea.They knew that he was always teasing her but he was the only that saw he crying.Yong Rim really trusted him.She was open with him and there were times she couldn't keep everything in anymore.

 However.It wasn't usual seeing her crying.He could tell that she was sad but she only cried a few times infront of him.She was really strong.But strong people sometimes bend as well.

 "Let's just go home for now.''

 She nodded her head as they both exited the gym and took the way that was leading to their houses.

 Taehyung and Yoongi sure had a lot to go through.They both seemed to love her the same.But they both knew that only one could have her.However,Taehyung was playing fair.

 He did his part today.He spend the time he needed with her.

 Now it was his turn.

 

 

 

 

 

ANNEYONG! HOW ARE YOU MY LOVELY PEOPLE?

giphy.gif Did you miss me?

I know.I am super late.But that's how it's going to be from now on.School .Ugh...

large.gif I'll kill everyone who will give me more homework.

Ah...Anyhow.I am sure you noticed that Suga was nowhere here today.

giphy.gif Where is he?

Well....I am trying to be fair here.Both guys deserve to fight for the girl.It's not like only Suga will be all cute with her and stuff.Or V will be the only one to show her his love.NO. Both guys will play the game.One at a time.And after a while she will be the one to choose.

tumblr_lv2ehbfwB01qi6zcb.gif Who will it be,I wonder?

Anyway.That's for today.Please subscribe,upvote and leave me any of your comments if you want.Lub U ^^

tumblr_mqzc90CDsh1sc4y8zo1_500.gif Bye!