Real friends

Why it had to be You?

Χωρίς wfwefwf

   Yong Rim dragged her feet inside her classroom.Everyone were laughing.Doing stupid things as always.Her friends with him were talking as well.It seemed as if Woohyun had still no friends except from her and her two bestfriends.But that wasn't something she had to worry about.He would sure find someone.He was Nam Woohyun. 

 Her eyes wondered around.He wasn't there.None of them were there.It was still lunch time and probably they were outside.But stil something was telling her that the Bangtan Boys weren't missing for that.

 "Ow...Cupcake.Here.Palli.'',she turned her gaze to look at Woohyun whose annoying voice was calling her.She didn't hate it.No.Not at all.It was something she actually learnt to love.

 She saw him waving at her repeatedly while asking her to go near them.The girls saw her as well and started to waving at her too. She quickly went towards them embarrassed by the loud noises they were making.All three of them.

 "Yah! Why are you shouting?I have ears and eyes you know.'',she said with an obvious sarcasm in her voice.All of them started laughing at her comment."What?Why are you laughing?Did I say something that funny?'',she complained which made them laugh harder than before.

 "Hahaha...You look so...hahaha...cute...haha....when you are mad...hahaha...'',Woohyun told her and continued on laughing at her anger.The two girls nodded their heads agreeing with him.Yong Rim growled in frustration while trying to avoid them.Until they finally stopped.

 "Oh...Yong Rim,say? What did Suga want you back then?'',Soo Hyun asked her.She looked at her friend and her eyes then looked at the other two.Both of them were already looking at her waiting to hear her answer.

 However,she didn't have it.She had no idea what to tell them.Even she, didn't know what he wanted her for.But...That was the the word that left her without an explanation.He never finished his sentence.And thus she couldn't know.

 "Uhm...Yeah.He just wanted to see...if uhm...I...'',she struggled to find an excuse while her friends were looking at her waiting to hear her."He asked me if I took his notebook the other day.Yeah...exactly.You see.He had that blue notebook that I borrowed for a second yesterday to write something down and I forgot to give it back.So he asked me if I still had it.And I remembered that I have it with me today and I will return it to him.''.

Lies.

 Even though they could sense that something was off with her they didn't say anything.They decided to stay silent.Until Woohyun made a move to break the silence.

 "So...uhm.I was thinking if you are free today at the end of the school.Are you?'',he said while refering to her.Yong Rim looked surprised at his sudden question but eventually answered."Yeah I am free.Why? Do you want something?''

 A soft smirk appeared on his pretty thick lips.His eyes that were looking at her could easily tell her that he had something in his mind that she might like or actually regret later."It's a surprise.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Just tell us bro.What the hell did you want with Park Yong Rim?'',Jimin asked once again Yoongi who seemed really annoyed by his question."Ah....I told you a thousand times already.I just wanted to ask her if had the answers to the quiz Ms.Yoona gave us as a homework.I didn't do it yesterday and today I remembered I had to do it.And I know she always does her homework.That's why I asked her.Gosh...How many times do I have to say this?''

 He once again faked his answer.However,still...none of them would believe him.

 "Oh come on man.You are not the type of guy to worry for not doing his homework.And most of all.Why would you ask her? You know that our Rap Monnie here is a genius.Why didn't you ask him?I am sure he finished the quiz.'',Hoseok protested,while Namjoon made to hit him for calling him Rap Monnie instead of hyung.

 "Well,I didn't think of that.Sorry.I was wrong.Kill me already.'',he sarcastically said,earning loud sighs from the boys. But there was one person in the group that seemed angrier than the others.

 "Suga-hyung? Why did you really took her away?'',Taehyung's voice was heard.He sounded serious.And his expression was hard.Different from the playful and stupid V all of them knew.

 Yoongi looked at him but didn't answer.He knew that Taehyung really wouldn't believe him.However,he didn't care about that.It was their game.And both of them could play.So an answer wasn't needed.

 "What happened to you guys?'',Jin suddenly asked dragging everyone's attention on him."Lately both of you act weird.You look...different.'',he continued.The boys nodded.

 "Jin-hyung is right.Suga-hyung.You are not the one you used to be.You would always be the cold guy among us.Always staying at the back.And what about Yong Rim?Wasn't you the one that promised her to make her life miserable?What happened that changed your mind?',Jungkook said.He paused as his eyes went to look at the next person.

 "And you V-hyung.You were the soul of the group.Always doing stupid things,laughing louder than any of us and always saying nonsense.But now you are all...serious and stuff.What happened to you guys?You've changed a lot lately.''

 Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other.It wasn't their fault.Just because they had their deal this shouldn't be a reason to make their bestfriends worry about them.They never thought that this would bother them.But of course it did.And they couldn't blame them.Their game should not affect their friendship.What ever the reason.

 "Guys.Relax.We are just fine.Nothing is wrong with us.You don't have to worry.'',Taehyung tried to reassure them.Yoongi nodded agreeing with him before speaking as well.

 "Yeah he is right.And for what you said Jungkook.I am still the cold guy as you can see.And about Yong Rim and the promise I made.Come on now.I was really young when I said that.And now I know that I should never make a promise like that.I am better than a bully.'',he explained.

 "Right.And I...you guys now that I am still funny.Just because I might be serious sometimes it doesn't mean that I will be like this forever.It's me.Your alien bestfriend. But you know.Sometimes...I have to act the way I should.''

 The boys were speechless.It felt as if it was wrong for them to even start this conversation.It felt like they somehow blamed them for acting the way the wanted.And that was something that left them silent.

 "Come on now.Let's all cheer up.Life is fun.Just smile guys.You are still together right?Then what's with this expressions?'',Taehyung tried to make their mood as always,since he had the role of the mood maker in the group.

 All of them smiled before Yoongi suddenly opened his arms wide."Group hug?'',he asked.That was enough before all of them threw themselves on each other.Laughter now coming out of their lips.

 It was good to have such friends.And even though they might fight sometime they still love each other.And they will.That's why people around them admired them.And that's also why they gave them that name.Bangtan boys.Because even though times are hard they are always smiling.Just like bulletproofs that protect them from bullets.

 They are Bangtan Boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Woohyun covered her eyes as she slowly walked to the direction he pushed her to.She knew she was still in school,since none of them had already left.Even though most of the kids had already return home.

 "Yah! Nam Woohyun.I will kill you if you scare me or something.'',she shouted at him as she heard him giggling from behind her.

 Suddenly her foorsteps stopped.He stopped her.They were finally there.It wasn't too far from their classroom.But still it seemed so long to her.He put his lips next to her ear as he softly whispered.

 "I'll take my hands away on three, okay?'',he told her and she nodded in return."Ready?''.There was a silent moment before he started counting the numbers.

"1.''

"2''

 He was going closer.Excitment showered her whole body as she waited for him to take his hand away.

"3"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Taehyung was still in the classroom,packing his bagpack.The rest of the boys had already left.He told them to leave.He had to stay because the teacher told him to go at the school gym and clean after the school ends.

 It was his turn today and it really made him angry.Thinking that everyone had already left and he had to stay there,doing chores that they told him to do.

 He let out a sigh as thinking how hard it would be for him to do everything alone with no help."Kim Taehyung.Fighting.'',he shouted as he threw his fist in the air encouraging himself.After that he started walking out of the class but suddenly stopped in the middle.He turned around and something caught his eye.

 "Yong Rim and Woohyun haven't leave yet?'',he questioned as he looked at their bags on their seats.It was weird but he decided not to pay attention to it.Because if he were to think about it he would never finish.

 His feet started moving again as he went towards the destination he wanted.

 He opened the big door that was leading inside the school gym and walked in before closing it behind him.He made his way towards the main room until he suddenly stopped.Voices.He could hear voices.

 Slowly he went towards the direction the noises were coming from while trying to hide himself.

 His eyes widened when he saw two people inside the gym laughing with each other. 

 "What does Yong Rim and Woohyun want here?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! HOW ARE YOU MY LOVELY CUPCAKES?

tumblr_n8t0b0i0BH1t4u75fo5_500.gif Missed me?

I am really sorry for the late update.But I've already explain the situation here.Believe me.Later on I will be updating in a longer time than now.

tumblr_n8t0b0i0BH1t4u75fo3_400.gif *doing aegyo to apologise*

Ah....anyway.How was this chapter?Did you like it.

tumblr_n8t7epY6rX1t4u75fo3_500.gif I am waiting to see your comments.*stares*

Okay! That's for today.Please subscrbe and upvote because it helps me a lot.Thank you.
See ya next time.Even though I don't know when this will be.

infinite-woohyun-Favim.com-374185.gif Bye bye "Here is our Namstar,"