Part 2

He Shoots; He Scores
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's been attending his new school for a few weeks now and has been well acquainted with everything. So well, in fact, that he can't turn a corner without some random girl oggling him and/or drooling over him. It was foreign to him at first and thought that he was being bullied out of school, but with the help of the almighty Kim Heechul, Donghae easily became a hearththrob at school. No thanks to Heechul who sold his half- photo around school so he could buy himself a new accessory for his phone.

In addition to his newly gained popularity, Donghae had also gained access to the "Super Gods" of the school, otherwise known as the most popular boys in school that most girls had to the privilege to see. It was a little big to his liking, but then again, he's always wanted to have a big group of friends. Kim Heechul and Hankyung were the ones who introduced him to them and was surprised at the family feel he received upon being introduced. However, the most surprising to him was that basically everyone in the group was already in a relationship with one another.

Kangin and Leeteuk, Yunho and Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun, Changmin and Kibum, Zhoumi and Henry, Heechul and Hankyung (most obvious one to him), Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung, and then there's Siwon, Shindong, and Eunhyuk. The "bachelors" of the group...plus him, so that makes the four of them...I guess. Donghae pondered a lot about their group.

"Neh, Chul hyung, if everyone knows you're already taken, why are they still after you?"

"Because, dear innocent Donghae, we're the forbidden fruit," Heechul gestured to the rest of the couples. Donghae noticed them all roll their eyes but also saw the hint of agreement. "People always want what they can't have, don't you know that?"

Eunhyuk's image suddenly popped in his head but he immediately shook it off. The two was just starting to be good friends. Harboring a crush on him now would be totally inappropriate.

"Hey, look, Hyukkie's here," Junsu pointed as soon as he saw him.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late." No one missed the annoyed look Eunhyuk had on his face. "I had some stuff to deal with."

"How many this time?" Sungmin asked.

"Two girls and five guys...and not the good ones." Eunhyuk shuddered as he remembered the first year with messy hair and wrinkled shirt.

"That's rough," Yesung said as he was feeding Ryeowook.

There conversation was interrupted when a random freshman came to their table. He was fidgety and obviously nervous with their presence. Kyuhyun, being the one closer to his age (skipping a grade and all that genius stuff) was the first one to acknowledge him.

"Yah! What do you want?"

The freshman jumped and handed Donghae a box of chocolates. The latter was surprised but accepted it from his shaking hands. As soon as the box of chocolates was out of his hands, he ran away from the group leaving them all speechless.

"Who's it from?" Yunho asked.

"I don't know," Donghae said as he looked at the box. "There's no name on it."

"What kind of chocolate is it?"

Donghae turned to Eunhyuk and was surprised that he asked. "Uhm...I'm not sure. Truffles?" Donghae saw him lit up and already knew that his sweet tooth has been activated. "Do you want it? I'm not really a fan."

Eunhyuk happily nodded his head and didn't waste a second to rip into the box. Donghae smiled at the adorable action of the latter and watched him eat the chocolates. Unknown to him, Heechul's watchful eye already noticed the spark he was sending Eunhyuk. Heechul smirked as he slowly came up with a plan in his head. Hankyung didn't miss the look and frowned.

"Chul-ah, what are you thinking?"

"Oh nothing, Hannie," Heechul said innocently. "I'm just feeling...helpful is all."
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ "I'm sorry. I'm just not looking to be in a relationship right now." Eunhyuk said.

"I-I understand."

Eunhyuk gave her one last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter