Part 1

He Shoots; He Scores
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae walked into his new school cautiously. He carefully looked around his surroundings as he made his way to the student office. He hated the idea of moving into a new school. Losing his previous friends - they talked about keeping in touch since he learned he has to leave Seoul, but he knows that's just people's way of saying goodbye-and-you-left-me-with-memories-I'll-treasure-for-a-while, it never really happens - adjusting to a new neighborhood, new school, new life...it all seemed unfair to him.

Even though Donghae's feeling bitter about their move, he understood that it was necessary for his family. He was about to go into the main building when he heard a faint screaming from the background. He stopped and turned around to look for the source.

"Is there some sort of concert or event here?" Donghae noticed a large group of students screaming and crowding over one place. "Are there idols coming to this school?"

Donghae walked closer to take a peek on what's really going on when he noticed that the crowd's slowly parting in the middle. Soon enough, Donghae was able to see who those students are going crazy over. It was just another student, not an actor, singer, or model that he knew about. But he certainly would pass for one, Donghae thought.

He had auburn hair, his school uniform was just like any other, but for some reason it looked better on him than on any other student. He had the most defined jaw Donghae has ever seen. His lips was red like an apple, and his smile was just breathtaking. It reflects the emotion he was showing to the public However, what caught Donghae the most was his eyes. It was the most beautiful eyes Donghae has ever seen, but for some reason, it didn't have the matching sparkle Donghae was hoping to see.

"Excuse me, sir. What are you doing?"

Donghae jumped in fright and hastily turned around to see who has startled him. It was a girl...no wait, that can't be right. She's..uhh, he's (?) wearing a boys uniform.

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"Uhh...I'm-I'm just...uhm..."

"Hey, listen kid, see this," the boy(or girl) pointed at a crest stitched onto his(or her) uniform, "I didn't want this but for some reason they gave it to me anyway. You know what that means? That means I have to initiate whatever kind of stupid rules they have that they told me to, and that means you get detention after school if you don't tell me what you're doing here outside when you're supposed to be in class."

"I-I'm sorry!" Donghae apologized and frantically bowed in panic. "I-I'm a new student," Donghae's accent came out as he explained himself. "I was j-just looking for the student office."

The prefect looked Donghae over and raised a brow. "New student, huh? Come on follow me."

"Y..Yes Ma'am!" Donghae grabbed his things and ran after the student but then immediately stopped when he saw the latter freeze. It didn't help his nerves when the student turned around looking ready to kill.

"I'm. A. Man." The student emphasize. He grabbed Donghae's hands and placed it on his chest. Donghae flushed immediately at the sudden action. "Feel that? Does it feel like some girl's s?!"

"N-No-o.."

"Damn right, it's no," he let Donghae's hands go and his features went back to normal.

"I-I'm sorry, sir."

The student just smirked and flipped his hair. 'It's fine. Common mistake." He reached his hand out towards Donghae and introduced himself, "I'm Heechul. Kim Heechul."

"Uhh...Lee Donghae," he shook Heechul's hands and let out a small smile.

"What year are you?"

"Uhm..I'm a sophomore."

"That makes me your hyung, then," Heechul smiled at the fact and nodded his head. "C'mon, Donghae-ah, if you hurry, you might just make it to your second period."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter