Library

Library
"Fancy finding you here." Yonghwa says jauntily. Joohyun rolls her eyes, ignoring him as she reaches for the book on the shelf right behind him. 
 
Finals are a week away, meaning either she will make it or break it this year. She is a couple of points from being the top student this year. She is sick of being second to, ugh, Jung Yonghwa. 
 
She kicks his shin when he leans into her face. "Get lost." She says hastily, brushing her hair off her face. 
 
"But I want to watch you fail at being number one." He says cockily, his dry lips, watching her facial expression grows darker. 
 
"Why don't you take up studying instead of paying your way through the point system?" 
 
Yonghwa laughs, throwing his head back as if he has heard the funniest joke on Earth. She knows he does not spend his time studying, she had countlessly watched him, not something she was exactly proud of, but yes, she did.
 
"But I'd rather take up finding you alone. You're kind enough to accommodate me, thank you for that." 
 
As much as she hates it, his answer pleases her more than words could explain, however, she warns him, "I'm not alone."
 
He leans in, holding her chin up with his hand. "For the moment you are, darling."