O N E

Bangtan Girl ( A BTS Fan Fiction)

"So here's our main building where most of the students stay..." I sighed tired from walking around the new school we just transferred in.

"Uhm.. Excuse me?" J-Hope asked raising his hands. "You said awhile ago that we have the whole school for ourselves right?"

"N-nae... Ofcourse we let everyone out so you could explore the whole school" the student president said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"A-ah t-then who's that girl up there?" Hoseok pointed up... A girl was sitting on the ledge of the rooftop.

"Y-yah she could fall any moment!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Is she trying to kill her self? Quick! Let's save her she's trying to commit suicide" Yoongi stated.

"Aigoo Yoongi hyung is jumping into conclusions again..." Jimin whispered into my ears I just sighed and shook my head as a response.

"A-ah! D-don't p-panic she j-just- Ah! She really like it up there!" She answered waving her hands in panick.

All of us stared at the girl for a moment except for Jin who just stood there reading his book lost in his own world...

'Is she an idiot?' I thought as I looked up.

"Y-yah!!! Oii!!! Scholarship student!! Park Eun Mi!!" The student president shouted. "She must be wearing her earphones...Forget about her... I'm here anyways!" She cheerfully exclaimed. 'Jeeshhowirritating'

Soshe's a scholar? Interesting. A smirk formed in the corner of my lips.

"Come on I'll show you where your dorms are" we continued our little boring journey...

EunMi'sPOV
Cause you had a bad day...You take it one down... You sing a sad song just to turn it around...

I sighed removing my earphones

"Yah...E-eun Mi.. The.." She gulped "-re you are!! I've been looking for you everywhere!" She laid down.

"Haha why?? Ya missed me?" I bounced my brows up and down teasing her.

"No way... I just came to tell you something..." She took a seat near the door. "There are new transferees!" She clapped like a child getting a balloon for her birthday. Is she really 16?!

"So...? There's nothing new it's just the start of the year. I myself just transferred yesterday. They're probably late enrollees." I stood up the ledge and spread my arms like what Rose did in Titanic. I felt the cool breeze blow my hair backwards... I almost feel like I'm flying...

"Yah! Do you wanna die?! Come here!!" Well there goes my fantasy. I shrugged, jumped of the ledge and walked towards my bestfriend, Jinny.

"Good. Well they're kinda different..." Jinny bit her bottom lips..

"Waeyo? Are they aliens or something??"

"ANIYO!! They're idols!" She exclaimed...

"I'm just kidding" I patted the remaining dust off my skirt, "well that's new..."I tugged on my red knapsack and adjusted the straps. "They should be out of our concern... They're different from us... We can get bullied if we come crashing in their lives."

"Oh" Jinny answered nodding her head sadly "anyways come on we have some classes to attend" She walked of the door leaving me behind.

Jinny and I parted, we don't have the same class she's on Class A and I'm on First Class I kind of don't know the difference between our classes they sound the same to me. I walked straight to my class... "First Class ... Where are you?" I talked to myself as I checked the signs of every classroom. I just transferred yesterday and I'm still not familiar with my class. Actually the whole school. It's really huge, enormous, gigantic, elegant, wealthy, just the type of school a commomer like me can't afford. What am I doing here you say? Well... I did not just passed the entrance exams I kinda perfected it and that's the very reason why I got into a special class. I really don't know what that means. Nerdiest of the nerds they now call me. First day of my school... I was beated up by everyone, well not exactly everyone just all of the prosperous students here who don't want my presence in this school...*sighs*

"Ah! There you are" I skipped towards my class just like yesterday, the big oak magenta door didn't fail to make my eyes sparkle. I wonder how much it's cost? I'm pretty sure it's more than my life. I turned the classical styled knob and entered the glamourous room. It's really bigger than my house... The room has a high bluish ceiling, the walls have the same color but a little lighter, the seats are red comfy throne-like chairs partnered with a table which has a brownish red color and has your name beautifully carved on it mine's on the far right side of the room.

"Huh? I guess there are new students?" Noticing the other seven chairs added in the class. Yesterday we're only 5 in the class, they're all really wealthy as expected. I walked towards my chair dropped my bag and proceeded walking on the new seats.

"Jung Hoseok...Min Yoongi...Kim Taehyung...Kim Namjoon...Park Jimin...Kim Seokjin..."I walked towards the last seat "Jeo-

"I'm sorry I'm late!!!"Nathan Lee bursted in the door... Panting "O-oh?" He looked around realizing it's just the two of us who are in the room."Where are all the students?" He asked taking his seat.

"Apparently they're sight seeing... Sort off." I replied.

"Hmm? Sight seeing? How come were here? Where did they go?" Nathan's now looking at me thinking like 'how come I'm left alone with you?'

"No haha" I waved my hands in front of me "it's 'sort of' like that" I said.

"Huh?" He tilted his head... Toocute! Toocute!

"A-ah... You see there are new transferees and my friend said they're idols" I looked away from his face and tried to focus myself in my book.

"Oh... I see so we don't have classes then. They'd probably orient the teachers on how to handle them" He stood up and aranged his things.

"Hmm..." I nodded taking in what he just said.

"Come I'll tour you around the University." I was too drowned in my thoughts that I did'nt notice he walked up to my seat.

" H-huh? T-tour??" Seriously what's gotten into me? Ugh Why am I sweating?!

"Yeah. I have nothing to do anyways..." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh.. Okay... I'll just fix my things" I closed my book and grab my bag and we both head out of the room.

---------------

I never actually thought that I'd be in this school. Wandering around it now, I really can't believe that I'm in here. It's just humongous and too much for a small girl like me to adapt with.

"Hey~~" I can feel someone's hand waving in front of me "Eun Mi still there??"

"Oh... I'm sorry I spaced out" I bowed to Nathan I realized he was talking all the time and I wasn't listening.

"You must be tired from all the walking. Let's take a sit first" he said gesturing for me to take a sit beside him.

"So how's Empire Academy??" He leaned back on the bench and closed his eyes.

"I don't know..." I sighed "it's all too much for me. Being transferred into a new giant school, new classmates, and not to mention all of you being wealthy and having everything."

"All true. Now do you have any questions before I take my nap??" He still have'nt moved from his posistion.

"Ah yes actually... What's the difference between the First Class and Class A? Aren't they the same?" I faced him.

He opened one of his eyes and looked at me then chuckled. Why does everyone in this school has to be cute?

"What??" I asked.

"Class A... It's the class where all the best students are, best in talent academics everything. While on First Class it's where the best of the best are and the wealthiest heirs in possibly the whole Seoul." He explained.

"So how come I'm on First Class?! I'm not good at anything and I'm definitely not wealthy" Seriously? How did I get myself in this class?

"I don't exactly know it's actually almost impossible to get in our class. But in your case I think it's because you perfected the exam you possibly have the highest IQ in this school. That means youre atleast the best of the best in terms of academics." He laid down his head again.

I shook my head in disbelief."Alright I think my mind's been blown. I'm gonna go to my dorm now thanks for the tour Nathan" I stood up and bowed 

"No problem" he waved his hands still not opening his eyes.

I made my way towards my dorm."By the way call me Nate!" Nathan said louder so I could hear it. "Okay!! Thanks Nate!!" I said waving my hand in the air even though he can't actually see me. I continued skipping on my way to my dorm.

---------------
The next day

The pinkish ceiling greets my sleepy eyes as I stretched my arms. Another school day... *sighs*

I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth and did my morning rituals. I stared at my own reflection. "You're so cute" I pinched my own cheeks "Ouch!" I rubbed it as the pain subsides. I tugged on my uniform, fixed my hair. Nothing happens. Still the Park Eun Mi everybody wants to disappear. "Hwaiting~!" I formed an enclosed fist.

I walked in the empty hallways, it's still early. Very early. It's better to be the early bird than to be the late comer. Proceeding to my class I felt a sudden uneasiness. "Huh?" I wonder why?? "Ah! It's probably my stomach! I haven't eaten any foods since last night..." I smiled satisfied on my thought. As I came in front of FC's door I took a deep breath... Tighten my grip on the knob and turned it. I entered the room and carefully closed the door behind me. I turned and there in front of me sat seven boys... Seven overwhelming boys…

---------------

"A-ah! Are you the new students??" I cheerfully asked walking towards my seat.

"Yes!" A blond-haired guy answered. The rest of them nodded as a response.

"I'm Eun Mi... Park Eun Mi" I bowed and smiled afterwards.

"Nice to meet you all."

"I-Im Kim Taehyung" the blondy walked to me. Well he's uhh... Active? I shook his hands "You can call me V or you can stick with Taehyung... But Tae-tae also sounds great..." He pouted. Aww cute...

I giggled "I think Tae-Tae suits you. It's cute" I showed him a thumbs up.

He flashed a rectangular smile to me making my cheeks color in a light shade of pink.

"I'm Yoongi!!! Or Suga" A boy who's literally lying on two desks introduced.

"Uh hi??" I said not sure if he can see me... Is he sleeping?

"Yah! Hyung! This is not your bedroom! Stand up will you?? Oh hey~ I'm Jimin" he saluted to me. I awkwardly raised my hand and saluted him back.

"Yo~ I'm Namjoon... You can call me Rapmonster" He asked patting his chest "I'm a great rapper and dancer" a flying pencil hits him in the head. It's raining pencils now?

"In your dreams Namjoon. You can't barely do basic steps correctly." A boy with a smiley face comes up to me next. "Jung Hosoek... J-hope for short. I'll be your hope!!" How encouraging! But he's cute too... well all of them actually.

I noticed two red-haired guys who haven't introduced their selves yet. I'll just approach them myself.

"Uhh... Hi I'm Eun Mi" I offered my hands to him. He ignored it and continued reading his book like I'm completely not in here. "Uhh... Hi??" I asked again. Omo! "Demons on Earth!" I pointed to his book. I got his attention and he turned his head to me. "You know this book?" He curiously asked.

"Well yeah... I already read it, it's a great book" I replied.

"D-do you perhaps have the sequel?" He blushed. Wait? He BLUSHED?!

"I-i have the complete set." I replied sheepishly.

"JINJA?! CAN I BORROW THEM!" He held both of my arms. I shivered from the sudden contact.

"O-oh sorry" he dropped his arms and looked down I can tell were both in an awkward situation.

"Y-yeah sure..." I broke the awkwardness between us. He just nodded.

Really no 'thank you'? As soon as I sat other students came in. They're really unique, I guess?

A crumpled paper hit the back of my head. Who's throwing paper?! Awhile ago it's raining pencils... Now it's raining paper?

I picked up the paper and unfold it. Theres a note...

Oi. Peasant. I'm Jungkook the handsome god behind you. You shouldbe lucky I'm talking to you. Others would die for this note.

How conceited why would I be thankful to someone who called me a peasant?! Psh. Self-conceited jerk.

The teacher came in we stood up greeting her and she ordered for us to sit down.

I grabbed my sticky notes and wrote my reply.

Dear Jungkook,

Thank you for that 'humble' Introduction of yours. I am Park Eun Mi the girl in front of you. Nic to meet you too.

I removed it from the pad and turned around to stick it to his desk.

After sometime I heard him snarl.

Ms. Lee continued her discussion, after like an hour of listening (if staring and nodding at her is considered as listening) the bell finally rang signaling that the morning classes has ended.

"Ms. Park the president wants to see you tomorrow before 7am I'll understand if you get late." Huh? Why would the president wants to see me? Did I do something wrong? Ugh. Second day of school and I'm being send to the principal's office already? Aigoo.

I stood up and made my way to the cafeteria. I haven't even made half of the way inside I could already hear the 'whispers' of these wealthy students around me.

Here comes the commomer...

Get away from her we don't know what bacteria she might be carrying.

I heard she even got Jinny as her best friend...

Maybe she poisoned her or something...

Talk about over reacting. I opened the door to the cafeteria, well more like a five star restaurant fit into a school and labeled the door as 'Cafeteria'.

I went to the counter and waited for my meal. Since I am a scholar everything that I need is provided by the school my meals, device, uniform, books, everything. My meal is chosen by the principal's secretary so I only have to wait til it gets cooked.

"Here are your utensils maam" a butler went to me, "and here is your seat your order will be here soon" he led me to a chair escorted me like a fine gentleman indeed.

"Why thank you..." I said

"Will you be needing me maam?"

"No.. No.. You can go now" I smiled as I watch him disappear into the cafeteria kitchen. After ten minutes I received my order. 
"Wow. Just wow" I whispered to myself... Pasta salmon dessert everything that I only see in movies.

"Enjoying your self too much I see" Nate took a piece of lettuce out of the salad and stuffed it inside his mouth.

"Yah! That's mine!" I slapped his hands away from my little babies.

"Alright alright" he chuckled and took the seat in front of me.

"You're rich anyway so why don't you buy your own food?" I said covering my babies with my two hands.

"I was just starving my order hasn't arrived yet" he replied stuffing my pasta in his mouth... wait... MY PASTA?!

"Yah?! That's mine how dhsjdbahhsr" he stuffed my mouth with the pasta he's currently eating. I blushed with the thought of him feeding me.

"Shut up and eat. You can eat mine when my friggin order arrives." I just nodded and focused myself in eating the cookies in front of me.

"Sorry for the inconvenience sir, we ran out of an ingredient for the sauce you ordered" the butler bowed after he served Nathan's order on our table.

"Hjd jdhdja befnsoa Idj endjdibfh mysbeld rifg nohf" Nate looks like a human version of a puffer fish. Since he stuffed too much food into his mouth.

"Srsly?" I chuckled "he said it's alright beside he's enjoying his self right now" the butler approvingly smiled at me and departed. I sighed and just continued what I was supposed to do awhile ago. Eat.

---------------
The whole day passed quickly... I grabbed my books and made my way home.

I reached the front yard and before I could go inside I checked our mailbox. As usual an envelope sealed with a ribbon is adressed to me. It's been awhile since I received his last letter. I smiled and stuffed it into my pocket and got  myself inside.

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!!" I shouted as I took of my shoes.

"Ahh... My baby is here" says Appa hugging me.

"Aigoo... You're pampering her too much" my mother chuckled and shook her head.

"Ah... Appa I can't breath" I struggled to escape my Appa's crushing hug. He finally lets go of me.

"Arraso, you can proceed now to whatever stuff you're going to do. We'll just call you for dinner" he replied.

I nodded. Were not really that poor, were just um. Average? Appa is a doctor and Umma is a pharmacist. In my old school, were some of the richest family. But in Empire I have the poorest level in terms of money.

I went to my loving bed and stared at the ceiling. I searched my pocket for his letter... I opened it and a metal thing dropped on my neck. Huh? A necklace?

My Dearest EunMi,

I'm sorry for not  sending  a letter last week, I was kind of busy with some school stuff. I heard that you passed to Empire High! Congratulations! I knew you can do it. :) Hey... I like to tell you something. I'll come home soon in Korea... I'll meet you soon my princess. I love you.  I always have and I always will.. :)  bought you a necklace with my initials on it so you would remember me every time. Wear it every day okay?

P.S. I'm still gonna marry you though. :P

Your dearest admirer, 
KSH

I sighed...It's been 6 years since I first received his letter. At first, I thought he was some kind of a stalker cause he said that he knows everything about me. Although, I don't know anything about him. I don't know what's his name or how did he know every single thing about me. I just know that he likes me and that's that. Every week I always receive his letter, he's been doing this for 6 concecutive years. I'm gonna be meeting him soon eh? After 6 years he finally decided to show his self. Atlast...

I placed the 311th letter in my memory box where all the unreplied letters he gave me are. I closed my eyes not bothering to change and before I knew it I drifted off to a deep slumber. 
---------------