F O U R

Bangtan Girl ( A BTS Fan Fiction)

Jungkook’s POV

“Hey! Jungkook~ here cookies from Eun Mi try them their really great!” Taehyung barged inside my room and placed it a jar on my study table. I waited until he left my room and joined the other members.

 ‘How could I eat these things? I don’t even know what she placed in here. Who knows if she added poison in here or something?’ I stared at the cookie jar for minutes…

“Do you have any poison?” asking these cookies, I felt like I’m an idiot but… I’m just making sure!

*Poke. Poke. Poke.*

“Will you stop that and just EAT those cookies! They’re safe okay?!” Jin. Since when did he get here?? I just ignored him, surrendered and just munched the cookies. They actually… taste… pretty good… Actually they’re better than I actually imagined them to be. That idiot’s actually good in cooking stuff. I could hire her as my cook or my maid! HAHAHHA (evil laugh) she will serve me from the rest of my life. .-.

Jungkook’s Imagination

Slave! Bring me something to eat!’ Jungkook rang his bell to order for her servant.

‘Yes Master… What would you like?’ Eun Mi, his new servant and his favorite among his hundreds of slaves arrived in a maid’s uniform with her long curly black hair tied into a neat bun.

‘I would like to eat a chiffon cake for today’ he said with his legs crossed.

‘As you wish my master, I will do anything you command’ she said before disappearing into the room to fulfill his master’s wish.

‘I can order her around whenever I want to,’ Jungkook thought with a small smirk tugged in the corner of his lips.

In a matter of minutes Eun Mi appeared with a tray of cake to serve to his master.

‘Young master here is the cake that you ordered…” She bowed not daring to look at her master’s eyes.

‘What took you so long?! It was just a cake and yet you made me wait here forever?! Do you want me to fire you huh?!’ Jungkook shouted at his maid who is looking at the olefin carpet.

‘I-I’m S-sorry MASTER! P-please F-forgive me I will never do such thing again!’ Eun Mi pleaded as she kneeled on the floor and asked for his master’s forgiveness.

‘That’s better now get my pet for me and serve him the cake’ he turned around and smirked which eventually turned into a devious smile.

-END OF IMAGINATION-

 

“Ouch!” I whimpered in pain as a Jin’s hard pillow flew directly to my head. “What was that for hyung?” I rubbed my throbbing head.

 “Your face looks really creepy. Your smiling on your own that I can’t focus on what I was reading” he replied not even sparing a glance to me.

“Aish.” I sighed in annoyance.

“Yahh~~~ Kookie-aahhh~~~” Hoseok entered our room singing my name, “can you go with me?” he asked using his “Aegyo”

“Wae? Where are you going?” I chomped another cookie into my mouth.

“I’m going to find Eun Mi! She left earlier so I haven’t had the chance to thank her” he looked down.

“Arasso… I’m just gonna change I’ll be out in five” I replied and started searching my closet on what to wear. Going outside if you’re an idol can be really stressing since you have to disguise yourself first.

After a moment or two we went outside to look for her.

J-Hope’s POV 

Eun Mi’s cookies are really amazing! They’re not like the normal cookies we buy on stores they taste different in a good way… When she left the room earlier I haven’t noticed her so I didn’t have the chance to thank her for the cookies and I don’t want to be rude so I want to find her.  Even if I don’t want to go out I don’t have a choice since none of us knows her number.

I shrugged….

“Ah... There found her” Maknae pointed a girl sitting in a park bench facing the fountain. The park was not packed but it wasn’t empty either.

“Good eyes Kookie!” I ruffled his hair I know he doesn’t like it but I’m still older than him.

“Aish” he snarled and started walking with his hands in his pockets.

“ Eun M- mmmm!!” I was just about to call Eun Mi but Jungkook placed his hands on my mouth. I’m older than you Jungkook! I tried to remove his hands but he just signaled me to be quiet.

“What took you so long?” I heard Eun Mi I peeked in their direction and saw Eun Mi with… a guy… Why does it hurt? Seeing her with another guy…

 

 

 

Eun Mi’s POV

I left early today since I want to spend some time with myself. I ended up going into my favorite park. It wasn’t a great park the benches are wrecked but still useable. The air smells like wet grass, I sat on one of the park benches in front of the fountain and thought of the things that happened this past month. Time can spin fast when you’re enjoying it.

I really liked it in my old school, back there in Japan I had friends and I had a best friend too, he’s Japanese and he’s cute and really nice. Thinking about it, he actually looks a little bit similar to Jungkook. Well, minus the arrogant attitude and the deadly glares. But they have the same pinkish white skin, the strong jaw line and the thin lips. Yukiatsu. He’s my best friend; we met on the day I transferred to school. I was taking home school that time since my biological parents don’t want others to know that they have a child. They say it could really be dangerous for me and I don’t even know why.

 “Ahh… This is vexing…” I tiredly closed my eyes and day dreamed.

~DAYDREAM~

“What took you so long?” I asked him as I felt his presence standing on the right side of the bench. “W-well I-I ran some errands before I got here,” he responded with an unsure tone, “well come on I’ve been waiting for you” I turned to him and smiled sweetly. “H-here I bought some steam buns” he offered me the white puffy bread and I gladly accepted it. “Aigoo you’re so sweet jagi~” I pinched his right cheek and he blushed from the sudden contact. “And you’re cute when you’re blushing too” I smiled and ate my steamed bun. I can taste the salty yet sweet filling of the bread. It seems so real… the taste… the warmness beside me… WAIT-!

I turned to person on my right… I dropped the steamed bun… with my eyes wide I gasped…

“Mi-mi…”

SOMEONE’s POV

This is seriously stressing Ahh….. I sighed. I can really use some food right now. We’ve been practicing for like 5 hours straight! We’re humans too!

“Steam buns!” I immediately stopped in a cart vendor selling steamed foods and pointed the steamed buns. I bought 4 of them since I’m seriously starving. I started eating and at same time I strolled. It’s been a long time since I’ve been into a normal walk. I went straight to my favorite park and set out for a bench. I stopped since I spotted a girl sitting on the bench which I love because of the perfect view.

“What took you so long?” she asked. W-what?! I started looking to my left, then to my right to see if she was talking to me. Is this some kind of a TV reality show? Are they trying to see on how would I act if my girlfriend and I would are on a date?  Are there hidden cameras in here?! If this is for a show then I should act great! YOSH! Let’s do this!

“W-well I-I ran some errands before I got here,” I stuttered it’s really my first time acting for a show. I usually act for commercials and music videos only, I’m not used to this kind of acting genre.

“Well? come on I’ve been waiting for you” she smiled and patted the seat next to her. If this is real I might have actually liked this girl, because she’s really pretty and sweet. But this is all an act.

“H-here I bought some steam buns” Why do I keep stuttering?! What is wrong with me?! And I kept mentally scolding myself while I offered her a piece.

“Aigoo you’re so sweet jagi~” J-JAGI?!! Is it just me or the steam bun?! Why do I feel like I’m burning up?! “And you’re cute when you’re blushing too” YUP. It’s just me. I’m blushing. I removed my mask and silently ate my steamed bun. I think I did act great! I’m kinda getting good at this acting stuff! 

I felt her stare at me. I looked back and realized that she’s… in a state of shock…

“M-minseok…” she said the last letters trailing off which almost sounded as a whisper.

“Nae…” I replied as a cold wind blew upon us that made her dropped the piece of bread.