We Will Meet Again

We Will Meet Again

I woke up with my hands still over sleeping Sungmin. I could watch him like this for hours if I only had a possibility ever again. Live can be beautiful at times. I was watching how he wakes up and also realizes our position. He wanted to move away, red all over his face but I overwhelmed him with my body, so he couldn’t move.
“Wha- what are you doing?” He asked with voice of lost kid.
“And what are you doing?”
“It’s… I think we shouldn’t…”
“But we do. Why not? We don’t do anything bad, don’t we?” I couldn’t stop smiling. 
“But… we are in hospital and… and…” I’ve watched amused how he blush more and more with every second, couldn’t find any reason for “and”. Finally, he looked into my eyes and kissed me on the cheek. 
“For what is was?” Truthfully, he surprised me. 
“That’s a bit of my thanks. I slept far more comfortably than before, alone.” I think a place where we were didn’t bother him anymore. He found better for him position, lying on my chest. 
“A bit of? So, you’re planning anything else?”
“Maybe. I’m not sure yet.”
“So better know it fast enough before we’ll go out of here.” Why I felt my heart suddenly heavier?
“Why do you impose condition like that?”
“We can never meet again.” 
”You don’t want to keep in touch?” I should be more careful at what I’m saying. His voice was clearly full of sadness. 
“I want to, of course I want to.”
“So I promise you we’ll meet again in a moment.” He said with a smile. “And backing up to what I said earlier, we are in a hospital now.”
“I’m afraid I can’t understand what do you mean.”
“We should get a breakfast soon.” Just when he said it I started laugh and heard his soft laugh next to my ear.  
“Get up.” He said and got up by himself so for me it could be easier. I covered myself with a blanked didn’t want to sit, then the door opened. I straightened immediately but the nurses didn’t care about us. On a whole they behaved like didn’t want to be here. Did their opinion changed about us? Oh, how sad it is. When Sungmin ate, he went out for a long time. About midday he came back with a doctor, who was saying something to him really quiet.
“You have a bit of free time, so no need to hurry.” Doctor said just before leaving. I was watching Sungmin, couldn’t believe what he is doing. He put out all his clothes and things on bed, when soon after took a bag a packed everything in. 
“What are you doing?” even if I knew it very well I’ve hoped it’s just my silly imagination. 
“I’m leaving. They’ve just let me go back to home.” He turned face to me and smiled. I only nodded. I didn’t want him to going away yet. I wanted to feel his existence forever. I needed it. Why I couldn’t realize it before? Without any reason he wouldn’t tell me things that have been said at the morning. He hugged me tightly.
“Don’t worry. We will meet again soon.” He went to the door, stopped for a second and smiled to me last time. I was alone again. 

I leaned by back on a wall and was looking at everyone with consternation. “He is here.” I heard Henry’s voice near my ear. Pardon? But, who is? Is it possible that..? No, of course not. A week has passed already and we didn’t meet yet. It’s impossible he is so suddenly here, in my school. A ring has ringed and in group assembled enough my class stood under classroom door. Listening to a couple of chatting people next to me I heard our biology teacher has changed. Maybe…? Oh no, no. he didn’t even told me what he’ll be teaching. My knees almost melted when I saw a person walking from second end of a hall. He was here. So close. He kept his promise. I’ve watched how he is getting closer. I felt my heart skips a bit. Why I was so stressed? Ten meters, five, three, two. He passed me by without saying any word, without any glance throwing at me. Why? Was I no one for him? In hospital I though it wasn’t like that. We walked into class and took our sits. I didn’t took my eyes of him as Henry his of me. , man, I won’t do anything now. I looked all over my class. I heard lots of girls’ whispers about our new teacher. Don’t even think about him. He is mine. Oh well… I hope he’ll be. He opened class registerarrow-10x10.png and started reading names’ list. Before, asked to stand up when read person's name, so he could see who is who. He was so calm. Unnaturally. Is real Sungmin like that? So who he was a week ago? 
“Cho Kyuhyun.” I heard this voice saying my name... so differently. Look at me, look. Lift that in’ head! I don’t stand up to let you remember me. You have to remind yourself me. Why do you treat me like that? Why are you doing this to me? He finished reading list, introduced himself and started lesson. I was counting down minutes on a clock. Henry kicked me in feet, maybe because I was my fingers were trembling loudly rhythm. When the ring rang I got up first but waited until everyone go out and closed door.
“What are you playing in?” I haven’t got in plans patient. 
“What are you talking about?” What shocked him that much? My person or my question? 
“You ignore me as much as you only can. Since morning we are in the same building and I have a feeling I do not exist in your world. Who am I for you?” I stood close to him so he almost was sitting on a desk. 
“Now? Now, you are only a pupil. You are wrong, if you think you don’t exist for me. I avoided any contact for you. I didn’t know how you would react. I didn’t know how I would react. I have a lot of work. Ask me again after an hour, maybe then my answer will satisfy you more.” Why were you talking with this voice? It was so condensing.
“I’m sorry. But I beg you, don’t be angry at me anymore.” 
“I’m not.”
“Since when did you know?”
“Since beginning.”
“When?”
“Since when you introduced in hospital.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?” 
“You didn’t ask.”
“How could I know who you are?”
“Give me an hour and I’ll answer at all your questions.” Saying it he moved his hand over my hair and turned head away ashamed. Some things never change. I went out not saying anything more. I bumped into Henry who was staying too close to the door. 
“Just don’t start with “randomly I heard”.” I said when he opened his mouths.
“Okay, as you say. But for sure I won’t let you lose that chance, don’t even dream about it. And remember, you can always let on me. And if something will go wrong I can lock you both in one class.” After a while I stopped listen to him and went to my own world where everything ends good for me. 
I still can’t remember how I survived through that one hour ‘cause I felt like it was ages. I went to the biology class in hope he’ll still be there, waiting for me. And I was right. He was sitting inside and packing all his documentsarrow-10x10.png in bag. He smiled when saw me. 
“We’re going out.” Said and put hand on my waist, carrying us to the door. One of girls from my class saw us walking like that and now she wanted to kill me with her stare. Live is hard somehow. I let him guide me, curious what he was planning. 
“Why are you quiet?” Asked when we left school. 
“I’m just curious what’s on your mind at this time.” 
“What if I want to kidnap you?” he leaned on a car’s door. 
“No complaining.” On his face has showed a smirk. He opened passenger door and made a welcoming in gesture. I got in without hesitation. After fifteen minutes we were at a parking next to some blocks. He made our way to lift on third floor which looked more like an apartment. 
“Only you live here?”
“Yes. Is that a problem?”
“Of course not. Why didn’t you want to go to a café, for example?”
“I said I kidnap you. Make yourself at home.” Someone kidnaping you and tells you to fell free, no problem. I went to saloon and took really comfortable sit on a couch, almost lying, while Sungmin was making a tea for us. 
“Don’t you take some words too seriously?” he said standing above me with two hot muggles. I got up and he sat next to me.
“Who am I for you?” I asked breaking silence. For sure I won’t let him forget answer me. 
“You are… the most important person in my live.” An answer I got after a while was a way better than I expected. 
“Why?” 
“You didn’t guess it yet?” 
“I want to hear it from you.”
“Because I fell in love with you.” He looked at me for the first time since we were talking.
“I have a request to you.” I couldn’t not to smile.
“Yes?”
“Will you tell me it everyday?”
“Just one condition.” He also smiled.
“You play with conditions?”
“Not only with it.”
Continuearrow-10x10.png, please. I’m intrigued.”
“You will always answer me the same.” When he said it I got closer to him, so our noses were touching each other. 
“I love you. “ I said for his and my pleasure. Then he put together his lips with mine, kissing me gently. His lips were so soft and I wanted to feel them on me forever.
“At school I will still be only your pupil?”
“During lessons, of course.” I leaned my head down on his shoulder and soon he did the same on mine.
“There are always that long breaks…”
“Don’t think too much.” We both laughed. I could feel again that pleasant of close this one person. We were together again. 
“I missed you.” I shorted all my thoughts to that one sentence.
“I missed you more.”
“How can you know that?” 
“I knew when exactly we’re going to meet.”
"How did you know this?"
"I've looked before in your list of best students and somehow remembred a photo of handsome boy under which was your name."
"Aish... that's not fair. Anyway, you didn’t know me practically.”
“But do you know me well enough now?” I had to admit it was true as . I knew about him almost nothing but as Henry said I’ve fallen so deep. Till late night we were telling about ourselves things that weren’t said yet. Meanwhile I phoned to my mum and said I’m sleeping in Henry’s house. She won't check it anyway. Soon after, we continuedarrow-10x10.png knowing each other in bedroom.

 

 

 


~*~

Hello! ^-~
Thank you for all comments and reading.
Have you liked it? :3
See soon with another story!

~*~