Officious

Red Band Community

"Y-E-L-L Y-E-"

"STOP!" Sunny yells as she watches the cheerleaders practice for the upcoming game.

"You guys are horrible." She states as she begins to walks towards the group.

"Now that i'm here, you can all follow me. LET'S GO! Y-E-L-L" She begins to chant as she steps on the 4 arms placed out in front her. They raise her up in the air as they continue to chant.

"EVERYBODY YELL YELL! EVERYBO" Sunny stopped and all the girls looked up in confusion and  watched as she hardly pressed her chest with her hands. She took one big gasp of air before falling out of the girl's hands and onto the grass in front of them.

"SOMEONE GET THE NURSE QUICK!" One of the girls yelled and they immediately started calling for help.


"What the..Why am I here what happened?" Sunny comments as she sits up from the hospital bed.

"Oh, Your up?" She hears a voice through the curtain thats surrounding her.

"Oh my god..Am I dead?" She felt tears forming in her eyes before she saw the curtain open.

"No silly! You're in Seoul Hospital. I guess you messed up in your che" 

"WOAH! ARE YOU LIKE A SIZE NEGATIVE 100? JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE MY BODY GOALS!" Sunny cut her off as she quickly stood up from her bed. She attempted to walk towards the girl before immediately becoming light headed and falling to the ground.

"HELP!" The thin girl shouted before a nurse came running in. She immediately began to aid the girl by helping her up and having her lay down again.

"What made you think you could jump out of bed that easily?" The nurse said adjusting the needles that were placed in Sunny's arms.

"Because I felt like it. God! Is this some type of jail? Who even are you?" Sunny interrogated as she brushed the nurse's hands away.

"I'm Nurse Ji Hyo, I take care of all the patients in this ward." Nurse Ji Hyo said as she began walking towards the thin girls bed.

"Krystal..You still haven't even taken a bite out of your sandwich." She stated as she picked up the small plate. Sunny watched as Krystal just blankly stared at Nurse Ji Hyo causing her to sigh and simply walk out of the room with the plate in hand.

"So..Are you anorexic?" Sunny bluntly questioned. Krystal didn't even flinch like Sunny expected her to. Instead, she ignored the girl and climbed into her bed.

"Whatever, I'm going to leave." And with that, Sunny was already down the hall.

Krystal couldn't help but be nosy and poke her head out from the room to watch where the girl went. She silently laughed as she watched the girl stumble as she tried not to trip over her I.V pole. Suddenly, Krystal's head got knocked into the frame of the doorway.

"Watch where you're standing you twig." A girl said from behind her.

"Shut up Sulli, Maybe you should watch where you're walking!" Krystal countered. She watched as the taller girl in front of her eyed the room behind her.

"So, You got a new roommate huh?" Sulli questioned as she invited herself in the room examining the messy bed.

"Yeah. She's the captain of the cheerleading squad at her school. Maybe you two can date. After all, it's typical for the captain of sports teams to date the captain of the cheerleading squad." Krystal continued to babble causing Sulli to just brush off the words. She began to walk towards Krystal's bed. "Where's your tray of food? Did you eat?" Sulli asked as she looked at the empty table.

Krystal stared at the mentioned table, biting her lip she quietly replied, "Yeah. I ate a small sandwich."

Sulli's expression immediately changed. It looked like she was in a pissy mood before, but with that sentence it softened.

"I'm proud of you Krystal." Sulli complimented before walking towards the latter and engulfing her in a hug. She continued, "You'll get better. I promise."