chapter 23

Be mine. I love you, okay?

"I have an idea," Sungjong blurted, "Let's exchange roles with each other and act it out."

"I'm Sungjong," Sunggyu said and put on a devilish grin. He turned to L.

"L-ah~"

"Yah Yah Yah, what are you doing?!" L said moving backwards as Sunggyu crawled slowly to him.

"Woohyun ah, keep quiet," Hoya assured. Woohyun was ready on his feet, just in case 'anything' happen.

"S-Sunggyu yah..," Woohyun whispered, his heart almost stopping as Sunggyu got nearer and nearer to L's face.

"Andwe!!" Sungjong and Woohyun chorused, sending Sunggyu and L laughing on the ground. Sunggyu clutched on his stomach and laid on his back on the grass. Woohyun pouted and stood up to leave, but Sunggyu reached out and grabbed Woohyun's leg.

"A-a-aha..S-Sunggyu not t-there..it tickles.." Sunggyu laughed and pulled him down. Woohyun laid there, on top of him as Sunggyu hugged him tight against his chest. They closed their eyes, enjoying each other's comfort and the cool night air.

Sungjong looked at the lovers laying in the grass. How he wished he and L can do that too. But for the past four weeks, their relationship hadn't exceeded from brotherly love. Of course they had kissed many times, but the kiss they shared were nothing but playful ones. (Although they didn't realize that their hearts were beating faster at every touch they made). Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and kissed Woohyun's hair and let go of Woohyun to stand up.

"Lets go home kids," Sunggyu said, "Dongwoo-ah, where's Sungyeol and Hoya?"

-------

"Yah Sungyeol! Where are you taking me to?!" Hoya yelled.

"Shh. Just follow me," Sungyeol whispered and pulled Hoya with him.

"What's this? Where are we?" Hoya asked as he looked around. Trees. Darkness.

Sungyeol just stood there and stared at him. His hard breathing visible in the cold night air.

"Geez Sungyeol, why are you looking at me-ahh!" Sungyeol smirked and the next thing Hoya knew he was pinned against a tree. "Y-Yah what are you-" Hoya shut himself up. He looked down as his face flushed. Scenes from the last time they kissed in the library flashing his mind. He gulped. Sungyeol pushed himself off Hoya a bit, looking him up and down.

" Hoya, do you know you look so hot right now," Sungyeol whispered, his voice filled with lust.

Without wasting anymore time, Hoya grind into him, lips pressing against his. Sungyeol groaned slightly as he felt his back hit the tree as Hoya spun them around. He gasped at the sudden action and Hoya slipped his tongue in.

"Ngh..Lee Howon!"

-------

"Where-" Sunggyu was cut off when his phone vibrated, "Yoboseyo?"

"Urgh..ah Sung..gyu hyung! G-go..ngh home. We..argh ! We're already on our way..ngh!-"

Sunggyu put on a wierded look when the other line hung up. He turned his head and smiled when Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. He gave a peck on Woohyun's lips and lifted him up on his back.

"Okay! Okay! Home! Tomorrow's the big day! Let's go Let's go Dongwoo hyung Let's go!!" Sungjong wailed and fling his arms up in the air.

"Omo omo omo," Sunggyu squeaked and put Woohyun down, "Ah ah, my back~"

"Haha! What happened to you, hyung?" L laughed and stuffed his hands in his pocket, "You were stronger back then when I had the nosebleed."

Sungjong pouted.

"Ah~ne, you are a lot lighter than Woohyun is."

"Yaah~!"

~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello again! um, sorry to tell, but next chapter is the last chapter T~T