chapter 8

Be mine. I love you, okay?

"I-I-I was um, you look-" L can't believe he was struggling for words. He had always been a great speaker, but when Sungjong was shooting him glares like that, he was speechless. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and turned to walk out of the room. He shut the door and leaned on it.

'What's wrong with my heart? It's beating so fast..'

The door opened sending L to fall on his . He glared at Sungjong for doing that as he tried to stand up but was pushed again by Sungjong to the floor. Sungjong crouched beside him, trying to maintain a straight composure.

"I'm hungry."

-------

Hoya walked down the road he took everyday. He passed a bookstore and decided to go in. The warm smell of coffee rushed into Hoya's nose when he entered. Is this really a bookstore? Hoya smiled and ordered a cup of coffee before he went searching for books that would interest him. An old, dusty book caught his attention. He stood on his tip toes and tried to reach for the book when suddenly a hand grabbed the book.

"Sorry shortie," the male said and turned to walk away.

"Yah! I saw the book first!"

"Yeah, but I took it first."

"Give it back!"

"No," he stated and walked away. Hoya was debating with his mind whether to do it or not. He nodded to himself. He would do it. He would do it even though he knew it would cause a scene.

"Hey, think about it-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!-"

His eyes widened when he turned around and saw Hoya running to him. Hoya ascended to the air, ready to kick him as he extended his right foot. He was sent stumbling backwards and fell flat to the floor.

"Oh My God, what had just happen?" he laid there, bewildered. The room was filled with gasps and wows.

Hoya stood there, proud of what he had done, "Wow, it has been so long since I did that."

He turned around and sat on the waist of the man that was sprawled on the floor. "My book," Hoya smirked and took the book. He stood up and was about to walk away when the other grabbed his right leg and pulled him down. Hoya fell on top of him, with only his hands supporting his weight on the other's chest, their faces were inches apart. He turned him around so Hoya was under him.

"Give me back the book"

"No"

"I'll kiss you"

"No"

"I will kiss you"

"No"

"Your choice"

"No"

"As you wish my prince" He leaned down leaving a chaste kiss before pulling away.

"Still not giving?"

"No"

He held Hoya's chin and leaned in to kiss him. He bit on Hoya's lip to gain access but failed. He sat up from his crouched position and sat on Hoya's waist. The movement caused friction on Hoya's length making him let out a moan. He smirked and slid his tongue. Hoya's back arched as the other continued teasing him with his skillful tongue. He let go of Hoya's chin as he slid his hands into Hoya's soft locks. Hoya held onto the other's shoulders as he, too, started to drown into the kiss. He found himself kissing back the teasing man on top of him.

"Ahem, um..your coffee sir"

Hoya quickly pushed him away and stood up. The other did the same as he pretended to look for books. Hoya's lips tingled so much he tried to shook the thought away. He took the cup and went to look for the furthest seat he could see. He took a glance at the tall man and blushed when their eyes met. He quickly went for the seat, not caring whether the coffee spilled or that the other man was following him.

He sighed in relieve when he reached the seat. He leaned backwards and closed his eyes as he started to rest his heartbeat. His eyes fluttered open when he felt a soft pair of lips on his. He felt the seat next to him sunk as the other grabbed his face to pull him into an even deeper kiss. But this time it wasn't some kind of beastly, hungry kiss. It was soft and passionate as if the other was scared that he would hurt Hoya. His heart beat quickened but he didn't care. The man in front of him was kissing him. He wants to kiss him back. No. He needs to kiss him back. Hoya slid his right hand to the other's cheeks while his left circled around his waist to pull him closer. Hoya was dominating. He was, until he felt the other smirk. He pushed Hoya to lay down on his back as he leaned down to kiss him again.

"Ahem, our shop's about to close"

~~~~~~~

A/n:

That was random ><