Toothpaste

Mascara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun played the fork and knife which already place neatly on the table for dinner. Its almost 9 PM but the person he has been waiting didn’t show up. Could be something happen? He felt so bored and its almost 50th time he looked at his phone.

No calls, no messages.

The soup already cold and he already don’t have mood to eat again. he was about to stood up from the table and get out from this silence empty fancy-restaurant that he already booked for his date tonight. But then someone with red high heels showed up.

“Finally! What happen my dear?”

CL took off her black shade, “Traffic jam, I’m sorry okay”

Sehun stood closer to her and then gave her hugs, and he held her hands to her chair. Before going back to his seat he kissed CL’s hand and make CL smiled. “Have you order?”  Sehun shaked his head.

CL put her shade on the table and look closely to the menu. Sehun watched her act.

“I want Coq au Vin” (*France’s dish: chicken, mushrooms and cured pork braised in red wine broth)

The waitress looked at Sehun, “Sir your soup…” Sehun cut her, “I want same dish with her”

“Alright sir. Your order will be serve in 15 minutes, thank you” she said while dismissed.

Sehun poured the red wine into CL’s glass slowly until its almost half of the glass. “Are you trying to kill me?”

Sehun laughed while put down the wine bottle back to ice bucket. “It seem you have trough such a hard day..and I want you to relax”

“But wine isn’t the answer. Beside I have schedule in the morning”

Sehun smiled while looking at the chef who walked closer to his table. The chef brought their order in the neat mini trolley. “Here you go”

“I heard Xin isn’t working with you again”

“No. He is on honeymoon right now with SooJoo”

“So you don’t have manager right now?” Sehun stared at CL deeply, “So that’s why my secretary have hard time to contact you”

CL nodded while used her knife to cut the beef on her plate. “But its fine..I can handle it”

“I’m just worry. Are you sure you can handle it? I have 2 secretary in my office I can give you one if you want to”

CL knew this going happen, “No don’t worry”

Sehun hesitated and he took CL’s hand and held it thight. “I trust you” he looked into her deep eyes. CL took the fork and started to filled her stomach.

“Have I said you look gorgeous tonight?”

Sehun can’t lie he is fall so hard to her. “Stop with the cheesy thing. Finish your food”

“Okay-okay mistress”

 

 

 

“Should I you until in front of your apartment’s door?” Sehun asked after parked his car into CL’s apartment parking lot. CL smiled and said no. “I don’t want to have scandal with young CEO”

“But you already have. Here. Right now” Sehun helped her to take off the seat belt.

CL smirked and about to pushed the door’s car button. Sehun held her hands and kissed it for the last time. “Good night my lady”

He opened the car window and watched her from far, he want to make sure CL is safe.

 

 

****

(Chaerin’s POV special)

 

“Hey-hey sleepyhead!”

Someone yelled very loud on my ear. Is this dude think my ear is some microphone thing? I opened my eyes and saw very huge face in front of me. Or should I say huge forehead?

“Lets go home” he said with very calm tune right now. “What home?” I asked him while tried to tie my messy hair. I just remember I had fallen sleep in the restaurant for almost 6 hours. God sake there must be so many people looking at me!

“My home, dummy”

“Y-your home? But! You promise me to take me…” Mino cut my words, “Listen you can stay at my home. We still have empty room and I’m not gonna ask for pay”

I looked at him for almost 5 seconds. Why this crazy man I mean this dude being so kind to me? There’s must be the reason. I mean you wont help someone for nothing in this century, right?

“What do you mean we?”

“I have sister. Don’t worry she is older than me”

“Then its unnie”

“What do you mean Unnie?”

“She is older than me since you older than me”

 “But your face didn’t say that”

“Yeah I kinda look like ahjumma”

“Wait so how old are you, Lee Chaerin?”

“Its gonna be nineteen this year”

After the silent moment, I heard very big laughed came from this dude. He is almost crying while laughed. What is wrong with my words. Its true. I’m still 18 now soon to be 19th. I’m girl with pure heart and innocent face you know!

So here I’m now. Standing in front of…..small home. When I said small. I very mean it. Its small. Then how can he said he still have empty room in this I don’t know if I should called this as home? I walked in and looking around the house. Have I say this home is small?

There’s 21st inch TV inside the room. I know there’s more bigger TV rather than that thing but its look really big in here. the kitchen its like 3 door’s cupboard. Its just contained small sink, small fridge, and small stove. Small, small, small. For a second I thought elf is living inside here. its really look like the shoot scene on the snow white’s movie.

I don’t mean being cocky but its really far for my expectation. I though this hot dog and taxi dude is very rich dude with big mansion and Ferrari like on some drama TV. And beside his home kinda messy and there’s dust in the floor that I stepped on. Ew. What did his sister do? The house is dirty!!

“Come here” Mino called me from unknown room. Should I come? I mean…what if he me inside there. He’s man after all. And I’m sure I’m little bit attractive for him.

“No. Why should I?”

Mino came out and took my hand. He dragged me into dark room.

Oh god. Please forgive me. Please save my poor soul. I don’t want to die in such a young age. I just graduated yesterday. I’m still  have very long list that I want do in the future. I promised I will be nice kid. I wont be noisy and selfish again.

Then a light showed from the top of my head. Its must be God! I know you heard my pray!!

“What are you doing?”

I looked straight to him, “What?”

“This is your room”

“E-ey…”

Welp its not that small……..there’s medium bed and a lots of doll(?). “Are you sure your sister is older than you?”

Mino nodded and walked out from my room and walk to other unknown room. I followed him since I’m still have high expectation with this hot dog dude. “Its my room” he said like introduced me with his room.

When I walked inside I saw walls with a lots of poster. there’s no more space to add more poster I think since its very crowded. I gasped when I look around his room. He is such a fanboy. But I don’t know someone will be like this just because he stanning someone. Then I realized the girl which almost in all poster.

“Its…”

“Its CL”

Its feel like I got slap, OH MY GOD!! CL is the girl that I just met in front of random building…….she is the sensitive girl!! So that’s why that girl is so familiar to me.

“What is wrong with you?” Mino asked me, I think Mino saw my abnormal face.

 

…....

 

 Jiyong walked into his apartment. For the first time in a month, he back to his old apartment. Its already midnight and he felt so tired and sleepy. The reason why he came out from his studio is he already finished with his music. All the things already done except get rest. He really need rest since he got so much hurt on his back and he have bad headache.

Luckily his apartment all clean since there are room service in the building. Jiyong walked to his room and fall into bed with his shoe which aren’t took off yet.

“ARGH!!!! What is…this noise..?”

He held his pillows tight up his head. He had music-sick since he has been in studio from long time. And tonight that thing came to him again. make him suffer more.

“CIELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

“What are you doing in my apartment at this hour?”

Jiyong eyes caught her. He looked her straight into her deep eyes. CL noticed there’s something wrong with her neigbour. He didn’t answer her question and just walked shrugged off to where the noisy sound’s came. Apparently CL is doing some karaoke since she felt so boring.

“Jiyong” CL catched his wirst when he about to walked out from her apartment. “You are sweating and you look pale, are you…” Jiyong cut her before she even finish her words, “I’m okay please I need some silent rest”

CL didn’t lose his grip. “Your hands is so cold. I think you got fever” she said with frowned face. “Ciel..” Jiyong took her hand away from his. “Stay right here. I think I have some medicine” she asked Jiyong to sat on her couch.she ran to her kitchen and grabbed small pouch while back.

“Here…” CL said while giving him the medicine. She even poured him a water to drink. Jiyong who don’t have any choice eat his drug and ready to left.

“Are you sure you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter