Foreigner

Mascara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Ouch! Sorry!!”

 

Girl with brown hair just bumped with person in front of her. The person is eyed her and walk straight without see her notebook just fell. The girl take her notebook and continue her walk in this bussy airport.

                The girl deciced to bought train ticket to Itaewon from Icheon. She doesn’t have any friend or family in here. she literally alone. before she decided to stayed in Seoul, there’s her aunt here but she moved out to Japan. So she had to book new apartment or some small home to stay for quite time while working in here.

                “Your name please?”

 

                “Lee Chaerin”

 

                “Okay miss Lee what type of apartment do you want?”

 

                “Can you show me the cheapest one? I don’t have enough budget”

 

                “Sure there’s one apartment with cost $1200 with deposit $500”

 

                “Is there any apartment with no deposit cost? Why it so expensive?”

 

                The brown hair girl rubbed her hair which isn’t ichy. And started to take her luggange came out from the apartment office. The sun already not seen on the sky and darkness is spreading so fast as she considered. She hasn’t find new place so she unluckily have to spent her night in the small motel room with cost $85 per night.

                She just dried her hair after took 1 hour in the bathroom. She changed her clothes with her cozy pajamas. And put some skin treatment with her right hand her while she put the blower on her left hand. With backsound of some lullaby she already ready to sleep.

                But then she disturbed by someone knocking the door in this not-so-late-night. Chaerin looked at the clock and though who is the person behind this door.

                “Yes?”

 

 She opened it and looked at the man who brought a plate on his right hand.

                “Your pork belly rice is here” He said while showed the plate on me.  

Chaerin got confused since she didn’t order anything, “I don’t order anything you probably get wrong room”

 

“Ah really? Then I’m sorry”

 

Chaerin was about to closed the door before she opened it again, the man is looked at her with confused.

“I’m sorry but can I order that thing? I’m so hungry right now” she gave him the best grin ever since her stomach is arguing for food.

 

 

****

Meanwhile in the same time but different place, Girl with long blonde hair walked into VIP room in one of Famous Night Club which named is NB or surname for. She started to light on her cigarette, and turn off her cigarette as soon she took one long smoke.

There’s also someone else on the room, which is stood behind her. Ready to get burned with her anger.

“You know what is your mistake right?” she said with her eyes closed behind her channel glasses.

“I took the wrong shoe” someone said with pretty low voiced.

She walked closer to her, “So what are you doing in here now?”

 

“I’m sorry but CL-ssi I just..take the wrong color I though you will…”

 

CL patted her hair but still with her best poker face, “Just go you are fired”

 

“But I just start work with you yesterday!”

 

CL rolled her eyes and started to engine her foot to walk away fast from this ex-manager. On her way she took her phone from her small purse on which is on her belt.

“That …”

 

CL waved her hands while she walked

“I can hear you ”

 

Then CL gave her ‘’ with her finger. Then someone voiced heard on the phone, “You call me and you hi me ?”

 

“Ugh! Cut it out Xin. Just come back now you ing s! All your peoples aren’t my type! Come back now or I will come to there and destroy your precious honeymoon time”

 

“NOOOOO!!! I just start to feel free after long time and you are gonna lock me again?”

 

CL stopped her walk and took off her glasses, “Lock you? Since when I lock you?”

“Since I’m become your manager!! Bloody hell just be patient okay they probably have some mistake since it was their first experience”

 

“Yeah they took me the wrong shoe! I ask her red and she gave me orange what a genius manager she is!”

 

Xin sighed he knew this is gonna happen, “So what are you want me to do misstres?”

 

“Come back or find another manager with usefull brain! Easy right?”

 

Then she added her words, “I want professional manager with good fashion sense, not pretty than me, talk active but not noisy, respect my privacy, and the most important is got brain!”

 

She hang up the phone and put it back to her purse and walked to the dance floor. The club is already crowded with a lot of audience. Its like mini concerts! Some people with head phone directed CL to stay on the DJ booth. So she took few stairs and stood in the DJ-booth ready to bring the hype for tonight.

The crowd is welcoming her with a lots of scream. There’s a lot of people ready with their phone to picked the picture of the famous and one and only god of yness CL.

“People are you ready to dance? Lets make some shaking!!” she scream on the microphone and her fingers bussy with a lots of button on her front. 

She played some mix and mashup songs and finally she played her own song which titled is MTBD or surname for Mental breakdown. People already jump and jump while suddenly CL disappear.

No actually she was on the small stage in front of the DJ-Booth ready to showed the audience her moves. She took off her fur coat and walked circely to the pole.

The crowd scream her name since CL teased them so much. She smirked and began her holly hips sway moved. She twerk like there’s no tomorrow. Its looked like she had with the floor!

“Oh man she really got me wet..”

 

“But you are girl Nun!”

 

“I know! But still its like watching !”

 

“How much I should pay to sleep with her?”

 

“Eyyy…you are just deliver man with $10 tips per day…how are you gonna pay her?”

 

“Nuna don’t be shock if she really going be my real wife later”

 

“What a cute dream”

 

               

                ****

 

 

GD opened his eyes and figured out that he has been slept in the studio. His back felt so hurt that he can’t manage to stood straight. He looked at his watch and its already 8 AM.  He took the mouse from computer in front of him and start to replay his recording yesterday.

                His hot espresso from yesterday already cold and had some weird smell. So he threw it into the bin in the corner of studio. And pull the chair back to in front of the computer.

                “Its already morning?” someone said broke the silent.

                GD looked his behind and found man with messed hair. “AH hyung! You make me jump! Don’t surprise me like that!”

 

                “Eyyy I’m sorry Jiyongah its just because your music awake me”

 

                GD sighed and brought back his attention into some of his music which still on progress. He clicked one of mp4 file with title ‘Ride Or Die’ and played it with medium volume. Its actually not typicall of song which good to heard on the morning. Its little bit noisy.

                “What do you think?” Jiyong stopped the music in the middle. Since he can’t listen the whole song again not in the time where he just woke up and have bit headache.

                A man grabbed his snapback from the floor and put it on his head and stood beside GD watching the sheet of music while thinking about the music that GD just played.

                “There’s something missing…”

 

                GD nodded and agree that this song is lack of something, “You need to add the girl part and some dubstep since this song feel boring if you just singing it like that”

                “Okay so I guess lets find Lydia Nuna and ask her to sing my song”

 

                Teddy put his palm on his chin while scrolling down the computer, “Wait why don’t you ask CL?”

 

                GD eyed Teddy with ‘oh-cmon-man’ and Teddy just stared him back without giving him a word, “Seriously? No this song isn’t suit with her”

 

                Teddy stalked the computer and found CL’s folder song in there. Then he played ‘The Baddest Female’ one of CL’s solo song.  GD gulped his saliva when the song started to play in his head, “Oh I don’t know you are Gizibe* looks like you save all her song even the unreleased one”

 

                *Gizibe = CL’s fans

                “-What? No! Its not me…someone maybe save it into there! Oh c’mon what is my contribute if I save her songs like it will be the end of world if I’m become her crazy fans”

 

                Teddy smirked and found brilliant idea, “Hey G,Lets have some deal. Ask CL to collaborate in your song and I wont tell her about you being her secretly fans”

 

                GD just gasped. He got caught. He trapped.  He already losed and Teddy got the trophy. So GD didn’t have any choice beside to grant Teddy wish.

 

 

                ****

                Sehun walked into his office. His secretary followed him from behind carried all his things. There are so many paper which have to sign by him today. And he had 4 meeting with some managers and his counselor about the decreased stock in this week.

                “What time is it my last schedule?”

 

                “Its 8 PM sir”

 

                Sehun took off his tie and changed it with the another black one. The secretary gave him the new coat for him to wear. Its white and black combination from head to toe. His blonde hair which was chombed neatly make it more perfect.

                “Can you change it into 7?”

 

                “Okay sir but you wont have time for dinner break”

 

                “Its okay I will have my dinner with someone else”

 

                Sehun smiled while mirrored him self on the big huge mirror on his office room. “And call CL’s manager to set her for meeting at 8 PM”

 

 

                ****

 

               

 

                Danah opened the front door of her small apartment. She dragged her heavy brother into the sofa and put him there for a second. She took cold water from the freezer and rub it on her brother’s face. Of course it works on him.

                “-YAH! I told you to stop doing that trick!”

 

                Danah smiled and rubbed it more into Mino’s face. Mino luckily can ran away from her sister. “You will conscious with that trick! I just do it for 5 second and now look at you. you aren’t drunk anymore. I’m smart am I?”

 

                Mino pissed with his sister did to him. she actually woke him up from his sweet dream. “You just ruin my sweet dream ugh! I almost reach CL’s room!”

 

                “Aigoo…you little brat are you still dreaming CL? You are the one who should check the birth certificate…because I’m just remember you were found in front of home when you were baby” Danah can’t get enough to brother.

                Mino had no mood to play again, since he already not drunk anymore he ran away and took shower and ready to go. “Nuna aren’t you gonna exersice?”

 

                “No Jimin were sick so the exersice is postponed until Sunday”

 

                Mino rolled his eyes thinking how he left his Nuna in the apartment alone since there will be huge mess. Even tho Danah is his Nunna still Mino acted older than her sister. Danah was childlish than him. So appearantly Mino have more role in the home than her.

                “I’ll going! Don’t burn anything when I’m gone!” He yelled while closed the door in front of Danah’s face.

               

               

                ****

                Chaerin woke up and stared at wall of her room. She opened her phone and jumped when she saw the clock. Its already 9 AM.  She have to check out from motel and looked for new place to stay. She took times for shower, dress up, and do her make up.

                “Aigoo my eyes are so small…” She whispered to her self when she put eyeliner. She put back all her things back to luggage and ready to go.

                But of course she gave back her room key and paid for her bills.

                Actually she had no idea where she going now. She sat on bench with her big luggage on her side. Then someone sat on beside her. Well its actually bus stop so there’s a lot of people around here.

                Chaerin kept looking around, she hesitated to ‘should asking or not’ with the person beside her. “Excusme sir…do you know…” she about to say something when another sound come and disturb it.

                “Ey! Aren’t you CL?” person with big scary grin on his face was staring on Chaerin. “-What? No…  You must be mistaken”

                Of course it make the others looked at Chaerin who sat with her big luggage.

“Can I get your photograph?”    

 

“You really look alike like CL”  

 

“Hul daebak! I meet CL Unnie in bus station!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter