1# Hyoyeon's abilities: Eagle eye & Weapon-making

Zombie Apocalypse
 
 
 
 
 

 Danger in disguise

 

 

blood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpg

We were in the hall, running. The idols and others (crew) looked at us weirdly, though the sounds of the screams only increased and gotten louder. They're c-coming I thought as we got nearer to the 'exit' door. Our manager was there and stopped Taeyeon-eonni by holding onto her arm. "What's wrong? You have a concert to content!" Manager oppa said to her. The others kept running so I stopped and waited for Taeyeon-eonni. Suddenly, out of nowhere an infected bit into Manager oppas neck. He screamed in pain & the infected still feasted on him, my eyes opened in shock Manager Oppa! I wanted to save him but I didn't know what to do, so I quickly reacted and pushed the zombie off him & took eonnis hand.

We both ran to the others, my eyes started welling up with tears again. I knew I can't cry, because in survival, this has to happen & it will always happen. But I can't accept it, to have a life end before a blink of an eye - just right infront of me. I knew Taeyeon eonni was going to cry too, she was really close with oppa..

We finally caught up to them, though they halted infront of the exit door. Sunny turned around with fear evident in her eyes "W-what if, t-theres more out there" As her eyes then darted to the door again. Growls then started to be filling the room They've caught onto us, I bit my lip. "Eonni, this is survival! We can't stay here because this is filled with them. Out there, they would be spaced out, other buildings wont have more than this would they?" I breathed in and out as I started hearing the growls & groans increase.

My eyes then scanned over to the group but then stopped at Hyoyeon eonni,  she had a steel pole in her hand, from the door. My eyes widened & she smiled "Well, inorder to survive we would need to defend ourselves, right?" My mouth was agape but she was telling the truth, this was all new to me...I never used violence before, just in Karate. But using a weapon...This is a whole different level. Sooyoung eonnie then got the fire extinguishers near the door & gave it to Yuri & Tiffany. Taeyeon eonni took the last remaining bar. I then saw Hyoyeon eonni taking the table legs off the table and having them turned into new weapons. She looked at me "Use it as a bat" and she smiled. She gave the other 3 'bats' to the remaining.

We headed outside before the growls and groans could increase or get any louder. I carefully closed the door behind, not making a sound and signalled Yuri & Tiffany eonni to block the doors, though I felt extremely guilty I'm sorry... tears started dropping I wish you all had a better ending They got a skip and slowly moved it towards the front enterance, the breeze blew past and I realised how cold it was now Thats right, its winter... Hyoyeons face darted towards somewhere & her face turned cold "Whats wrong eonni?" I said softly "Shh..Theres zombies nearby..." She said in a whisper.

It started to rain & unfortunately the wheels on the skipper got slippery and to our luck, there was a tiny hole in the ground. It made a small sound, though it was enough to attract the nearby infected. Hyoyeons eyes darted to Yuri & Tiffany "Get the skipper to the door! Hurry!" I could see Sunny eonni cry though the rain mixed in on her face, she was staring at the ground. Yuri & Tiffany started pushing it to the door, I heard running footsteps in the concert building Ofcourse the infected, but it could also be...the remaining humans trying to get out... I guiltly bit my lip though I shook it off. We're all in danger, do it for survival. One mistake can lead to our extinct 

I heard growls nearby & the steel barriers shake violently. It seems the others noticed it too. Yuri & Tiffany finally finished barricading the door. "Sooyoung, Yuri & Yoona, check where the infected are. Sunny, Jessica & Hyoyeon, get up the skip and climb onto the roof, find a place you think is decent enough for us to camp in. Seohyun & Jessica, you'll be with me to find any nearby useful weapons because these don't look like they'll last forever.Sooyoung, Yuri & Yoona don't go too far arraso?" Taeyeon eonni commanded. The silence filled the cold air & we split up in our groups, doing as what we were told. It was really scary, to see Taeyeon eonni so serious like this.

We started searching on the ground, for any new useful weapons. Though we only found, glass bottles, sticks & wet newspapers.

The growls only started coming nearer and out of the dark the infected slowly came out. I was still worried about the 3 others that went to check where the infected were located. On time, they just reached us, running too us, though one member was limping. My eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona-eonni!"

blood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpg


A/N: Second chapter! Remember to: Upvote, Subscribe & Comment! By the way, this is not a Yuri or fanfic!Guess whos abilities next & which ability HAUAHAUAHUA... To anyone whos wondering about the game version, it will be uploaded after this whole story is finished (this story is going to be in its 100's LOL) Anyways~ sorry for not uploading much! First year of highschool (middle school LOL) & its already difficult ; ~ ; Thank chu to ma subies ILY <3. BAIOOOZ NOW~

Omfg, I'm sorry for not updating after a YEAR! Omfg, I'm a terrible author-nim, someone smack me. Anyways, new year, new year (huhuhuhu Yr8 now...) & NO NAPLAN HAHAHAHA! I'M FREE! I finally have time to update, lmao, I'm sorry guys...

 

Play the game! {Click}

©Copyright, all rights reserved. No plagarizim, stealing of the plot or translating. You will be reported.