Beginning

Zombie Apocalypse
 
 
 
 
 

 The Beginning

 

 

blood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpg

I was in the makeup room, along with the other members of SNSD. I was day dreaming, day dreaming about something...something so fake it could also be true.

The loud ending sound of VIXX's Eternity came down as the song ended, Tiffany patted my shoulder for attention "Show time now, Seohyun-ah" She said in a gentle voice. I nodded in responce as I cut off the scenes of your day dream. Yuri patted my shoulder for reassurance, thinking I were just nervous. I stood up as I dusted yourself, but then I heard a scream? I shook your head dismissively, It's just the fans, remember? I thought as I let out a nervous light laugh

I came up on stage, scanning the crowd with a simple smile. See? It cant be your day dream...or rather...nightmare  Genie started playing on, and the crowds roar are now higher. I follow the beat of the song and dance to the choreography. A scream goes in the crowd, not just any 'cheering' scream, it was a kind of scream that screams 'Help!' & 'Danger!'.

I started getting worried, my adrenaline started pumping higher Is it possibly true? Ani, Ani...It can't-  I slipped as I was too immersed in my thoughts. The SNSD members caught on and rushed over to help me, "Yah, Gwenchanna?" I nodded but my worried expression didn't slip off my face. The crowds noise dies down, everyones confused & worried.

Soon, it then took place. It took place.

The music stopped and a new song was played on "Bwo? Whats happening? They never said this would happen." Yoona exclaimed, I got up and dusted myself. I started scanning the crowd again, but this time I found something. Yes it's no longer a someone it's now a something. It's face was torn & bloodied, its eyes's iris was replaced with nothing so its eyes were blank as a piece of paper, it's mouth opened - looking down on a busy fans neck Oh n- The crowd was silent and was full with whispers, but then a scream was heard and it echoed through the concert.

"It's here..." I mumbled but your members heard you.

"Whats here?" Yoona asked

"Z-Zombies..." I stuttered. They all looked at me puzzled but I shakily pulled out my index finger and pointed out the thing that was feasting on a fan alive.

They slapped themselves, thinking its fake, but then they realised they weren't dreaming & it started spreading around...More and more fans started becoming those things. 

I then mentally face palmed myself for not realising it earlier.

"The music changed aswell! That must mean...the DJ is i-infected too".

I wanted to inform all my fans to escape, but there was more of them now and the fans didn't have anything to defend themselves

"E-Eonni, k-kaja..." I looked at them, frightened.

They were still shockstruken and their eyes were looking on the zombies and their feasts. I tugged on Sooyoung-eonni's arm. "E-Eonni!" I shouted, then the zombies eyes turned to me. Darting me, even if their pupils weren't there anymore I could sense that they were staring into my soul & it was just creepy. My eyes widened, when they suddenly charged at me at the same time. They were trying to get through the fans, but was squished.

SNSD realised it too, and took the chance to take me and run. Yuri grabbed my arm "Lets go, Seohyun-ah!", I was on the verge of crying. I was so afraid. I know I wont last... Not even a week... Everything was just happening all at once, and those innocent fans were just going to die! I'm s-sorry, S♥NE-ah... I can't p-protect you... it's either my safety, or y-yours... B-but, atleast you had a g-good life, right? I thought guiltily as I ran with Yuri.

In SNSD, everyone had a partner. But Taeyeon was left out, so she had to run with Tiffany eonni & Jessica eonni. Yoona & Sooyoung, Me & Yuri, Hyoyeon & Sunny, Taeyeon - Tiffany & Jessica.

All of us were worried, shocked & afraid. Worried to death because, this just unexpectedly happened...and in a concert...We're going to encounter alot of the infected. Shocked because we never had a warning & our fans are just dying...I feel guilty, for not warning them. And most of all, Afraid I'm afraid of losing my life because I never wanted to end my life like this. I want to die in a peaceful way & atleast a happy one...But I know that there are no peaceful & happy deaths. But, mostly, i'm afraid of losing one of my eonni's. Even with our fights, there were our happy endings to them. We've known each other for 8 years, and our bond is really strong...Even if we were just paired up, we made it work out well.

Here we were, running for our lives. Avoiding the infected. Running with mixed emotions.

Most of all

 

Running with a burden, weighted on our shoulders.

blood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpgblood-banner-vampires-704293_800_100.jpg


A/N: First chapter! Remember to: Upvote, Subscribe & Comment! By the way, this is not a Yuri or fanfic!

 

Play the game! {Click}

©Copyright, all rights reserved. No plagarizim, stealing of the plot or translating. You will be reported.