Hyung, I Miss You...

EXO Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ ♕

It has been months since his dearest hyung and the father figure of the twelve departed from the group. It would be an understatement to say that Oh Sehun was sad. What he felt was more than what others can call sadness. Remorse, longing, loneliness. All of those combined. But no, he wasn't angry. He understood why.

 

Walking at the airport one day, what he saw on his peripheral vision was the boy whom he longed for after months of absence. It was a promotional poster of his hyung, dressed up in pink and green sweater, still looking like a descendant of Aphrodite. He fought the urge to look, with fans swarming around him.

 

Oh Sehun. Don't look, he sighed internally.

 

Successfully, they passed by without him looking. He was sure that his tears are surging up on his tear ducts to his eyes. Sitting on the bench, he let go of the cold facade he was wearing and crumbled down, right then and there. He didn't look. Because he knew, he knew if he did, he will fall all over again, will not control himself and run to where his hyung is right now. He loves Lu Han that much to the point where he was even jealous of his co-actress, if he remembers her name, it goes by Yang Zi Shan. Every time he sees selcas of Luhan and her together, he would just roll his eyes and pretend nothing happened. He also heard about the magazine interview where his hyung said that he will get married after two years and follow the traditional way of marrying, which means that he would marry a Chinese girl.

 

Sehun was furious, to say the least. He couldn't imagine Luhan marrying some girl in which he was prettier. 

 

"Sehun, we're going."

There, his manager already called him.

 

That night, Sehun was busy playing Superstar SM on his smart phone when an incoming call icon appeared on the screen. He was more than shocked to see the name and the caller ID flashing through the screen.

 

"Luhan hyung..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter