START

Cutie Kyungsoo or Perfect Hanbin

 

 

 

"So what can you say?" I raise my head then look at my adviser, she is smiling simply at me while we are both at the car....

 

I just shook before i lean my head at the headrest...

"They are both so unreadable?" 

My adviser smile...

"But who looks more of your type?" She asked me, but seriously i dont know....

"If i were you id choose Kim hanbin" 

I look at her she is smiling surely....

"At your way of life and how i know you...its more fitting for you to choose that guy"

Yeah, Soojung unnie know me...even my way of life of how i really live...and how i hate my fathers world

"What about the other guy?" I asked

she look at me...

"Your father had a agreement with the kim family already and kim Hanbin should really be your fiance but suddenly Do family oppose and say that their son should be the proper one to marry you and thats how that deal started..."

I sighed....

"So if you want to be at your fathers favor choose Kim hanbin"

I nodded my head repeatedly

"Alright...." i kept quiet at the rest of the ride..

 


 

 

A knock from the door stop kyungsoo from packing his things....

"Enter"

Then the door open revealing baekhyun holding some papers...

"Are you ready?" Baekhyun asked him 

"Did you do what i ask?" 

Baekhyun nodded while kyungsoo is continue packing...

Baekhyun sitted at the bed where Kyungsoo is packing....

"They are more bias at the Kim family and im sure of that" Baekhyun said while sitting comfortably at the bed

"I dont care" he answered 

baekhyun smiled before he put his arms at his shoulder

"You really like that girl" he said in a teasing tone but he pretends that he didnt hear it...

"What did you like about her she seems like unprincess to me just like you said"

He zip his bag then remove his arm from his shoulder....

" just let her prove how special she is" he just said then continue to walk outside

Baekhyun just smirk then follow after....

 


 

 

"Master Hanbin is this things enough for you?"

Some luggage was pull over by some men 

"Thats enough elder" hanbin said to the old man

the old man then command the men to leave...

now they are both alone in the room..

"Are you fine alone there master Hanbin?"The old man asked

He nodded..

"ill just call if i need something"

The elder smiled then tap both of his ahoulders

" My master is already getting married when back then you were just a small child"

Hanbin smirk before he smiled....

"I dont care about marriage i just want father to be proud of me"

The old man didnt reply but he is quite disappointed at his point of view at his life....

he grew up wanting to be perfect for his father that he didnt realize he is secluding his self at this real world...

"We already knew the decision even if he choose that other guy still every clan council will favor me"

The elder just shook his head....

"Just take care of yourself master" he said....,

 


 

 

At last i stated to myself.....im free from that horror situation i can rest for awhile while im at school...

"Hey kairi your late today?"

I smiled....as i heard that familiar voice

"i just woke up late" i answered while ahe sat at my table....

"Ahh by the way we have three new classmates today" She said excitedly that i just nodded...

a new classmate at the haft of the term and its three, guess they are foreigners...

"I think its foreigners" i said that hayi just nodded too...

"by the way student from other class invited us to karaoke later" she said excitedly again

i smiled that she knew i agreed...

" ok ill tell them then... " She step out from my chair and dash out when the bell rung that she stopped i giggle as she got irritated and her excitement got left out...that she sitted at her chair that is 2 chairs away from me...

"are you okay" i mouthed that she just nodded but her face seems so.....

then minutes later our teacher came that our other classmates got excited at those new classmates but seriously.....

the teacher then say some few words before she let them enter..,

i dont care much so i just bow my head a little....

then i heard some giggle and some whisperings....but i didnt mind it and just continued bowing my head when i realize that my shoes is unstrap....i am strapping it when...

"Im Kim Hanbin"

I stop as i heard that voice my hand froze while my eyes widens then it didnt stop at that...

"Im Do Kyungsoo" and thats when i raise my head only to get shocked....

It take a little second for it to sink into me even my eyes cant take it....

My two choices to be fiance is even here to destroy my peaceful and only place that i can show myself...

im gonna get crazy....

that byun baekhyun is here too...

i close my eyes and open it again but they are atill here....

now they are walking nearer that i felt myself being strangle by my own breath as i see how they look so elegant but at the same time mysterious.....

i cant hear my other classmates offering their seats to them and some are even squealing...as my eyes are focus on them as they walk near where i am....

 

Then i came back to realization as that Kyungsoo guy suddenly kneel in front of me that my classmates squealing stop and all their attention are on both of us...

i move my feet a little as he was about to hold it but he eventually held the strap of it that i stop...

i got a little surprise as he put the strap on...

after that he stood up...

"Thanks" i shyly said

Baekhyun smirk then look at hanbin...

"1 point for Cutie kyungsoo"he said that hanbin just didnt mind it and just sat at my left side while Kyungsoo sitted at my right side then Baekhyun sitted beside Kyungsoo..

 

I can still feel his hands on my feet but i should never have any feelings at those two coz theyll just destroy the future that ive been planning....

 

but i dont know...



Thanks for reading.....