The Princess

Cutie Kyungsoo or Perfect Hanbin

 

 

" Thank you so much" The woman kept bowing at her while she smiles and bows too

"It's nothing" she kept replying at the woman then she turn to the little kid.

her lips lifted up for a simple smile 

"Don't run off like that again, okay?" She raise a thumb up to the kid.

"Okay" the kid answered 

she bowed to them

"I have to go"she said and about to wave a goodbye when..

"Noona" the little kid called her that she stop

The kid pull something from his pocket and after some seconds he lifted a lollipop candy with a grateful smile

again she smiled that the mother bowed again at her...

she take it.......

 

Everyone thought of me as a sweet, charming and kind person but they don't know what kind of person am i..........growing up in a strict and disciplined family i should be tough and brave, i should even not show some soft spot to other people...I hate that kind of feeling....outside our manor i release my true self which i truly am but once i get inside our family i am the most coldest person you'll ever see.

 

"True love is in your path" i smiled at that lollipop quotation while walking near the gate of the school...

"Excuse me" 

i lifted my head up high as i heard some voice...

when i turn, a man is standing there smiling like a goof....

he bowed at me that i also bowed...

"Are you Princess Kairi?"

My brows knitted that i look at him seriously...

he laugh at the way i look at him...

"Why are you looking at me like that? Im just asking?" He smirk widely

"What do you want?" I asked, i lowered my voice...

he look around me before he smiled again...

"Is there no one guarding for you?" He ask me that he suddenly came near me that i push back myself..

 

seriously no one knew who i really am...is he spy of some other mafia group?

 

I am about to position myself to punch him to run when

 

A loud smack stop me..

 

"Hyung!!" He bowed immediately after he got smacked at the head..

"Im so sorry about that" he turned At me and bowed...then the man turn to the other man..

"What?" He mouthed

they stared for awhile before he frowned and mumble something from himself.

he look at me and bowed...

the decent man then started to talk..

"I am Lee Donghae" he showed some kind of an ID then he look at the other rude guy..

"Byun Baekhyun" 

i crossed my arms before i look at them...

"So what do you want from me?" I asked that the rude man was about to answer but he was stopped by the decent man...

"We are the men from your father's allied group" he answered that i sighed...

"So??"i emphasized that

he get something from his suit then gave it to me..

i hesitate to get it but i just take it..

While i started to read it he started to talk too..

"Your father signed that permitting us to get you"

"What!" I shriek

"Take her" The decent man command the rude man...

i am about to refuse and fight when..

"Do you want me to call your father and say that you are disobeying him?"

I stop at that

The rude man led me to this limo car...

i just enter silently with the rude man beside me while the decent man is at the front seat..

 

The rude man started humming something while i just stayed silent...

seriously what is this?

i ask myself, is father starting to involve me in his world?

Im too young for this....i closed my eyes tightly and tried to let them vanish...but guess what? They are still here

"I saw you earlier" My eyes open slowly then turn to the rude man

"The heiress and princess of the choi clan is smiling like a cutie girl" he is making fun of me

i look at him...he is smiling like a goof again....

"Dont worry hyung didn't saw it" he said assuring me that i just shook my head

"So who cares if you saw it" i smirk then yurn my head to the window...

"You don't really care?" He asked me in that annoying teasing tone of his

"Will you just keep quiet goofy face" i annoyingly spat back at him

He got stunned a little before he smiled..

"Princess of sweet lollipop" he whispered to himself that is enough for me to hear

i just shrugged my shoulders while we both stayed by each side of the seat..

 

Minutes later i felt the limo stop....

the door at my side open that i look up, it was the decent man smiling leading my way to go down...

when i get down of the car...

i stop,

several men are there...and they all bowed at me....

the other men bowed at the decent man...while the others didn't

The other men are wearing the same suit like the rude man while the others are wearing all white...

the all white seems like they don't care to the decent man and the rude man....

which means the others doesn't know them...

"Princess Kairi" I heard my name being called that i turn only to see an older man..

the all white men bowed at him While he bowed at me...

"Im so glad your already here" he said like he had waited for a thousand years..

"I am elder ki, council of the Kim clan" i just nodded my head as he introduce himself....

i enter the place follow by the three people which is the elder, the decent man then the rude man...

 

 

This is so sudden and i didn't even knew what the hell is this...

 

We enter the biggest room based what the brochure had stated...

two men opened the door for us..

then inside the room i saw my adviser....along with him is two men sitting at each end of the low table...

They seem like they dont know each other....

my eyes landed on each of the man......

one of them is sitting straightly looking so serious while the other one is sitting cooly while drinking tea...

 

"Princess kairi" my adviser called me while smiling

"Please enter" she said that i just followed

 

I entered along with the other three...

"You can sit here" my adviser said while pointing at the side where it dominates the whole table..

I just didnt argue and sat there..

when i sitted the two man didn't give attention to me.....

well i dont care too....i just want this to finish and get back to my school.....

 

"I am Jung Soojung the adviser of Princess Kairi and i am here for her care and to announce legally" she paused

"The contract of this agreement"

"Agreement?" i asked myself 

I was about to speak when...

"Please introduce yourself to the princess" my adviser said that the other two  both stood up...

The all serious type guy first introduce himself...

 

"The 5th generation leader of the Do clan, Do Kyungsoo" he bowed at me Then he sat down again

he's cute but he's too much serious, i said to myself...

 

"The 4th generation leader Of the Kim clan, Kim Hanbin" he said so perfectly...then he bowed at me

this guy looks like a prince from a fairy tale.....

 

"Princess Kairi please introduce yourself" i stood up then look at both of them

"The 6th generation Princess of the Choi clan, Choi Kairi" then i bowed to them.

 

My adviser smiled and she let me sit....then she started talking again....

"Princess Kairi"she called for my attention That i looked at her...

She placed a paper in front of me....

" this agreement is signed by the Kim,Do and choi clan stating that....Kim Hanbin and Do Kyungsoo will be the two honorary choices for choi clan's princess fiancee" 

My eyes almost spurt out as i heard that...

"Fiancee?" I shook my head in almost frustrated feeling but as i look at the other two men they seem like they didn't care...

"The two man will live together with the princess and prove to her whos the most deserving to be her fiancee"

I cant take this...NO! NEVER!

"The only boundary of the two is the princess room....No kissing of course"

I want to vanish right now.....is love a game? Seriously? I dont even have a plan to fall in love right now..

and does this two dont care about it that they look so alright for it...my mind is already exploding from what im hearing.....

"The agreement will last for 6 months and after that decided time the princess will choose from the two men who she will marry.."

 I just shook my head....

This is a big joke and a nightmare....i dont dream of having alife of a mafia....i planned to finish my studies and be a teacher and teach kids but seriously....

as  i refuse reality and didnt hear what my adviser talks about i didn't realize that....

as i open my eyes they are both standing in front of me and they are both reaching out their hand on me....

i look at them one by one and they are both serious...

what is this? 

Are they already making me choose....?

i look at the two men again.....before i sighed and......each of my hand held the hands of the two men....

 

This is Princess Kairi Choi and the timer starts for me to decide...

 


to be continued guys please support this story and please subscribe and commemt.....mwaaahhhhhè