Introductions

Or craziness, crushes and just about everything weird

~ lmao I updated hahah XD sorry it took so long XD ~


Heechul's outburst didn't exactly go unnoticed. In fact, it caught the attention of anyone who happened to be walking past. And of course, it was noticed by Hangeng, who was in the exact same room.

"Hyung! SHUT UP!" Kyuhyun hissed, dying of secondhand embarrassment. 

"Is your friend okay?" Hangeng mouthed to Kyuhyun from across the class.

"Yes he is, he's weird." Kyuhyun mouthed back rolling his eyes. "Everything is fine and well so don't worry."

"Well he certainly doesn't SOUND fine." Henry added excitedly, albeit a little loudly as everyone, (with the exception of Heechul, who was still frozen to the spot), groaned. "He wasn't like this just now was he? Was he mimi gege? Was he? I can't remember actually!!!"

"I don't know henry." Zhou mi sighed.

"Really? I think we are really getting old now gege how? I'm so old now!! I can't even remember things. Do you think I have like teenage dementia? Is that even real? Is it a condition? Am I going to die? Am I--"

"Henry." Hangeng cut in, sighing. "Stop talking please."

"Okay gege!! But still sometimes I wonder... Nevermind." Henry laughed as he stopped talking.

"So um... You said you were Kyuhyun, is that right?" Hangeng asked.

"Yeah, that's correct." Kyuhyun replied proudly. "Cho Kyuhyun. I won first in the math Olympiad."

"OHHHH SO YOU'RE A MATH GENIUS????" Henry squeaked. "Oh my goshhhhh that's great!!!!!!!! My math , you wanna help me?? I can help you with english or something, since I lived in Canada!!!! And plus, I know like 6 languages or something!!!! Oh YEAH AND I--"

"Sorry guys, continue talking. I'll take care of him." Zhou mi said as he struggled to keep his hand over the flailing Henry's mouth as Kyuhyun and Hangeng sniggered at his predicament.

"MIMI HYUNG YOU'RE THE WORST!" Henry screamed when he got loose.

"Stop it henry you're not in kindergarten anymore!"

"BUT HYUNG!"

"Shut up henry I'll buy you food later." Zhou mi tried.

"REALLY?!?!?! I LOVE YOU HYUNG!" Henry replied as he bounced off to a random corner in class, zhou mi following close behind.

"Well that was interesting." Kyuhyun commented.

"Happens all the time. Trust me, it won't be interesting for very long." Hangeng replied laughing.

"I'll take your word for it." Kyuhyun smirked. "By the way, are you guys transfer students or something? I mean, you're obviously not korean and plus, it's the middle of the school term so you're definitely not freshmen."

"Yeah we are. We came from China." Hangeng laughed in reply.

"I could tell with your accent." Kyuhyun joked.

"Is it that bad?" Hangeng asked.

"It is quite bad, yes." Kyuhyun laughed. "Are you guys you know... Related?"

"No, we only know each other cause we came together." Hangeng smiled. Heechul, who'd just managed to snap out of it saw that smile and went back to his frozen state. Kyuhyun was just about to make another comment when...

"KYUHYUN HYUNG?!?!" Henry shouted from across the room.

"Yes, what?!"

"WHEN'S THE TEACHER COMING?!?!"

"I don't know!"

"WHY?!"

"Cause I'm not the teacher?!?" Kyuhyun yelled back exasperatedly before turning to Hangeng, who watched on in amusement. "You know what? You're right. This isn't interesting anymore."

"Told you."

"On a sidenote where are the others?" Kyuhyun asked, turning to Heechul. "Hyung?"

"Is he always like that?" Hangeng asked in mild amusement.

"No he's not. Wait a moment..." Kyuhyun replied as an idea popped into his head. "Henry come over."

"No why should I?"

"Just do it."

"Fine. What?" Henry complained, dragging himself over --- well, more like him being dragged over by zhou mi.

"Do me a favour."

"Give me food."

"..... Okay I will give you food later." Kyuhyun replied.

"Okay what do I do?" Henry asked eagerly, excited at the prospect of food.

"Okay stand here, then on the count of three say hyung. Really loudly." Kyuhyun directed as henry nodded. "Okay 1... 2...."

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!" Henry screamed into heechul's ear.

"OH MY GOODNESS WHAT?!" Came the reply as said guy jerked back to reality.

"You're awake now? That's nice hyung." Kyuhyun smirked smugly. 

"You brat! You made him do it didn't you?!" Heechul seethed.

"Who knows right?" Kyuhyun mumbled thoughtfully.

"YAH!"

"Whatever hyung stop going crazy I don't want you to die on me." Kyuhyun deadpanned. "Anyway I just wanted to ask you where the others are."

"How would I know? Text them!" Heechul glared.

"You text them."

"Why me?!"

"Why not you?!"

"YAH!"

"WHAT?!"

"I'm your hyung brat just text them already!" Heechul continued.

"You're my hyung hyung just text them already!"

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN!!"

"WHAT--"

"Guys stop it we can hear you from outside." A voice said as a dark haired boy walked into the classroom.

"Kibummie! Where've you been, this brat has been pestering me to find you guys."

"Well, we heard that he wasn't coming today so we decided to hang out elsewhere rather than stay here being bored." Kibum replied.

"He isn't here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah he isn't, I think he's on course or something, not that it makes a difference."

"Oh I see. But yeah true, now are you guys ready for practice or what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Well first, you wanna tell us who that is?" A brown haired boy asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot. They're transfer students." Kyuhyun introduced. "There's zhou mi hyung, Hangeng hyung and annoying chipmunk boy henry."

"HYUNG! IM NOT ANNOYING!" Henry protested.

"Yes you are." Hangeng, zhou mi, and Kyuhyun replied at the same time as henry walked off pouting in a corner.

"Anyway moving on. Guys introduce yourselves." Kyuhyun continued.

"Hello!! I'm ryeowook and I like cooking!" 

"I'm Kibum."

"I'm yesung. And I like turtles." Yesung finished as the three newcomers stared at him.

"He's weird." Kyuhyun explained.

"Yah kyu I'm not."

"You are." Everyone agreed.

"Fine." Yesung said, already used to this. "So, you guys can sing right?"

"Yeah." The three nodded.

"But I like instruments more. Like violins and pianos!!!" Henry added.

"And I like dancing more." Hangeng commented.

"Oh really, that's cool. We actually have 2 more singers here, but they like dancing more so usually they just spend their time practicing dance and joining in when we need them." Kyuhyun replied.

"Really, who are they?" Hangeng asked curiously.

"Donghae and--"

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!" A voice shrieked as two boys rushed in. "HYUKKIE AND I MANAGED TO LEARN THE-- WHO'S THAT!!"

"That's donghae and he's eunhyuk yeah." Kyuhyun replied, unfazed. "Actually I think they'll love henry or something they're all noisy."

"Were you guys talking about us?" Eunhyuk asked, panting.

"Yeah they're the tranfer students. And he likes dancing too."

"Really? That's cool! Join us join us!!!" Donghae yelled excitedly.

"If that's fine with you." Hangeng laughed.

"Of course!!! Bye guys we're gonna leave you Now! COME ON HYUNG LEGGO!!!" Donghae yelled as he dragged Hangeng and eunhyuk along with him.


Meanwhile, in a corner stood the forgotten Heechul, who's newfound aim in life was to actually manage to speak to the new transfer student that caught his eyes without blushing. 


Haha was that boring? I hope not!!! But yeah haha XD sungmin will join in soon :D well, hope you liked it and please do Comment, subscribe and upvote :DDDD