So damn perfect

Or craziness, crushes and just about everything weird

|| hope you enjoy reading!! <3 ||

 


 

"Would you mind answering this question, Mr. Kim?" The question was filled with very obvious sarcasm, and soft bursts of giggles could be heard from all four corners in the classroom as said student slowly raised himself up from his previous position lying on the table.

"I asked you a question, Mr. Kim." Their teacher repeated impatiently, watching in growing annoyance as Heechul simply ignored him, yawned, and stretched. "Kim Heechul!"

"Calm down, old man." Heechul replied with a smirk. "I guess it's true when they say people lose patience with age."

Again, laughter erupted within the class as the teacher's eye started twitching.

"It would do you good to lose that snarky attitude of yours."

"And for you your wrinkles." Came the witty response.

"Your parents will be called in today."

"Hope you have a nice chat with them then." Heechul replied. "That is, if you have anything new to add."

"You need to learn the meaning of the word RESPECT, Mr. Kim." The teacher replied sternly.

"I do know the meaning of the word. I just don't think you deserve it yet." Heechul smirked as he got up and headed to the door. "Now if you'll excuse me it's lunch break now and I need to go."

"MR KIM!"

"Oh by the way, the answer is 0." Heechul added before he exited the class.

"KIM HEECHUL!" The teacher raged before grabbing his things and heading to his office.

 

 


"How was class?" Heechul smirked as he heard a familiar voice coming from behind him.

"Great. I totally pissed of the old man. What about you, anything fun happened?"

"Yeah. You know the usual." Kyuhyun replied with a mischievous smile.

"New teacher?" Heechul asked.

"Yup."

"Poor thing." Heechul smirked. "Wonder how it feels to meet with the evil maknae on his first day."

"He should be honored to say the least." Came the reply as the two evils laughed devilishly and made their way to their usual seat in the canteen, away from everyone else. 

 

Well, no one would dare to come close anyway. Who knows what those two were plotting? 

 

"So, how was class?" Heechul asked casually.

"Teacher ran out after I pranked him. Practically gave the entire class a free period." Kyuhyun smirked in response. "They probably worship me now."

"Brat." Heechul laughed.

"Says you." Kyuhyun retorted.

"Says me." Heechul grinned darkly. "Hey look, there's like a random group of random people walking in our direction."

"Really." Kyuhyun asked as he turned around. "Hmm okay really. Must be new around here, otherwise  they wouldn't dare come here."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Deal. If they cross that table over there, I say we do it."

"How about this one, they ARE new after all." Heechul smirked.

"Since when were you so nice?"

"Since they passed that imaginary line you drew." Heechul said as he nodded towards the two boys approaching their table.

"Fine fine. Let's make it until they come up to this table." Kyuhyun suggested as Heechul nodded. 

"Which prank to play?"

"Prank #171."

"We didn't even come up with numbers for them though." Heechul laughed.

"Don't need to. You know which one I'm talking about."

"Let's hope I do cause target approaching." Heechul said just as the two boys appeared next to them.

"Hi we're new here and we are apparently very lost." The shorter boy resembling a chipmunk burst out happily. He seemed strangely happy despite being... Well, "apparently very lost".

"What he means to say is we need help. Can you help us?" The taller male interjected.

"You came to the wrong place my friend..." Kyuhyun started, smirking evilly.

"We aren't who you think we are." Heechul added.

"We are..."

"Look, are you gonna help us or not?" The smaller one cut in, tapping his foot impatiently. The two were caught off-guard by this but recovered soon later.

"You will regret being so rude to me kid."

"I doubt I'm much younger than you." Came the reply.

"Look, we are more dangerous than you think. Didn't you wonder why no one came here other than us?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Actually no we didn't." The taller one replied.

"Anyway, there's a reason for that."

"Okay I'm listening."

"We are..." Heechul continued before a voice interrupted them.

"HENRY! ZHOU MI! I finally found you guys. Where did you wander off to?" 

"GEGE!!!!!!!!!" The chipmunk-like make screamed as he ran to him. Meanwhile, Heechul was beyond annoyed that he had been cut off for the second time that day.

"Gah who IS that guy who--" he raged to Kyuhyun before stopping when he caught sight of the new arrival. 

"Who what, hyung?"

"Who looks so damn perfect." The older whispered dazedly.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Who looks so damn perfect." Heechul repeated.

"Who, him?" Kyuhyun asked dumbly, pointing at the poor guy who was struggling to get the chipmunk off him.

"Don't be so obvious!!!" Heechul hissed.

"Says you?! You're blushing like a fool hyung!" 

"I am?!"

"Yes!"

"But!!!"

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but could you please show us the way to our next classes if it isn't too much of a bother?" The voice spoke as Heechul literally swooned at the sight of the new guy.

"I um we... Uh I..."

"I think he means yes, we can." Kyuhyun translated. "Anyway we need to go too so yeah. What classes are you heading to?"

"Vocal lessons."

"Okay then follow us, we're heading there too." Kyuhyun nodded as he turned to heechul. "Hyung stop stoning and let's go already."

"Go where?"

"Class." Kyuhyun stated as he rolled his eyes. "Let's go."

 

"Gege Gege Gege Gege Gege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Henry couldn't stop saying as the group made their way to their next class.

"Yes henry what?" 

"Gege I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!! And plus we are in the same class! I think!!!! And Gege did you know these two guys here are reallyyyyy weird??? Like, when me and zhou mi Gege asked them they totally ignored us and went on talking about really strange stuff but then you came and they became all nice. Especially him he went all weird and quiet when you came! He was talking a lot before I almost wanted him to shut up!!! But I think he's older than me so I played nice!" 

"That's nice to know henry that's nice to know." Came the reluctant reply.

"No really Gege I don't even know what they were saying I think they were lying to me and Gege they said they were dangerous but I think they aren't. In fact I think they---"

"GEEZ keep it down will you?!??!" Kyuhyun finally yelled as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Thank you I needed someone to say that." Zhou mi added.

"But I don't even know you why should I listen to you? Right Gege you said don't listen to strangers I don't even know their names so I shouldn't keep it down right Gege?"

"My name. Is. Cho. Kyu. Hyun. And. This. Is. Kim. Hee. Chul." Kyuhyun groaned. "Now you know our names so KEEP IT DOWN."

"OOH cool heyyyyy Kyuhyun-hyung! You're my hyung right!!!" Henry yelled. "Eeeeh since I don't know that that means we aren't close yet Gege do I listen to him? Tell me Gege."

"Yes henry listen to him and shut up please."

"Yes Gege!!!!" Henry smiled as he pretended to zip his mouth shut.

"Why didn't you just do that earlier?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Cause I'm immune to his ramblings now."

"Anyway we have reached so here. What group are you guys in?" 

"A." 

"Cool that's the same as us. Come on!!!" Kyuhyun smirked as he led the group into one of the rooms.

"By the way is your friend okay cause it looks like his face is uncommonly red."

"Oh yeah he's not usually like that. Just wait he'll eventually snap out of it." Kyuhyun shrugged. "What's yours? I know annoying boy is henry and insanely tall guy is zhou mi."

"Hangeng." Hangeng smiled.

"AH I see. Okay go dump your stuff on that table there and come back after you do it okay?" Kyuhyun directed as the three nodded and left. He turned to Heechul.

"Hey hyung!" 

No response.

"HYUNG!"

"What?!" Heechul snapped, turning to Kyuhyun.

"I found out the name of your Prince Charming."

"Oh really? What is it?"

"Hangeng."

"Chinese?"

"DUH?! Did you not notice the accent?"

"Nope." Heechul replied.

"GEEZ. Anyway good news for you hyung..." Kyuhyun smirked evilly.

"What?"

"He's in our class."

 

 

".... WHAT?!"


Haha this story is 100% on the spot and the plot will change along the way (actually I haven't thought of one oops) but hope you like it so far :) please do comment :)

Please Comment, subscribe and upvote!!!! :DDDD <333